What's new

American terrorists attack a mosque in California with Molotov cocktails

they censor news bro. 2 revert Muslims were shot in their homes in a planned attack by right-wing nut jobs. years ago. Never reported.I had met one of 'em. In TX they also censor Mexican drug war violence several times per a fed that is pals with a pal of mine. Here in DFW its mostly verbal harassment if at all. CA has plenty of xtian nut jobs .
I was taking about Shia-Sunni. Never heard them getting into fight or anything here in US. During Height of Syria conflict new arrival cause some news but that’s about it.

Such attacks are common in Cali, you will hear stories from people who lived there. I heard from some people about Dallas and Houston as well.
I thought California was full of "diversity" and leftists

California actually has a lot of inbred racist rednecks, especially when you get away from the major urban centers.

California is a massive state and has a huge diversity of everything. The major urban centers like San Francisco and parts of Los Angeles have the extreme left, but as a geographic footprint, it's actually relatively tiny. Massive swathes of California is rural and full of either racist rednecks or impoverished Mexicans, this is especially true in shit towns like Tracy that are more like the Central Valley, which is a hot, dry, flat and ugly region but full of productive agriculture.

Yep, and that is why you have hate crimes there, because the White Supremacists feel insecure there, I lived in SC country side among the red necks, they have no issues with Muslims there, why you ask me ? because there are only few Muslims/Brown people live there so they (White Supremacists) don't feel threatened. Diverse Leftists are nothing but fraud, its all for show and media. Have you heard of the news about Muslims in a Town from Michigan protesting against the Gay/LGBT and P0rn stuff in school ? than no leftists come to support the local Muslim population. Good and bad people are everywhere, but good people always are in greater numbers.

Yep, and that is why you have hate crimes there, because the White Supremacists feel insecure there, I lived in SC country side among the red necks, they have no issues with Muslims there, why you ask me ? because there are only few Muslims/Brown people live there so they (White Supremacists) don't feel threatened. Diverse Leftists are nothing but fraud, its all for show and media. Have you heard of the news about Muslims in a Town from Michigan protesting against the Gay/LGBT and P0rn stuff in school ? than no leftists come to support the local Muslim population. Good and bad people are everywhere, but good people always are in greater numbers.
Tracy CA is pretty conservative. There are few white liberals there.

Mosque in Sacramento firebombed in suspected hate crime attack
World
2 min read
Brooke Anderson
Washington, D.C.
03 January, 2023
A recent firebomb at a mosque in California is a rare incident in the area, but it comes at a time of increased attacks on mosques across the US.
A Molotov cocktail that exploded in a mosque over the Christmas holiday weekend in northern California is suspected to be a hate crime.

The attack took place at the Islamic Center in Tracy near the state capital of Sacramento. Though no one was there at the time, the damage from the improvised explosive was significant, causing fire damage to the building.

"It's very clear to me it's a hate crime," Ghaleb Abdulla, a member of the board of trustees at the Islamic Center, was quoted as saying by local media. He added that this was the first time in 15 years they'd had to call law enforcement over such an incident. However, it comes at a time when there is a rise in attacks on mosques across the United States.
In california, shooting or beating up the terrorists would get you put in jail.

could be infighting too, the whole shia sunni thing..

Such attacks are common in Cali, you will hear stories from people who lived there. I heard from some people about Dallas and Houston as well.
There arent racist attacks, but afghans and this shia sunni thing has increased since the refugees were let in.

Five muslim murders outside the mosque in NM were later found to be committed , due to these shia stuff.

There arent racist attacks, but afghans and this shia sunni thing has increased since the refugees were let in.

Five muslim murders outside the mosque in NM were later found to be committed , due to these shia stuff.
In my experience outside of India, always found Pak people the most hospitable and friendly.. ott in some cases too

paisay refuse kar datey hain upon learning ki Indian hai, good cultural mehman nawazi learnings... hamara bhi atithi devo bhava hai but yahan

Afghanis are a wildish bunch, unka alag hi scene hai.. we've been hosting their "refugees" for decades too,.. drugs, gangs, violence, hookers.. not terrorism, thankfully, thanks to our kafir charm and influence :enjoy:

In my experience outside of India, always found Pak people the most hospitable and friendly.. ott in some cases too

paisay refuse kar datey hain upon learning ki Indian hai, good cultural mehman nawazi learnings... hamara bhi atithi devo bhava hai but yahan

Afghanis are a wildish bunch, unka alag hi scene hai.. we've been hosting their "refugees" for decades too,.. drugs, gangs, violence, hookers.. not terrorism, thankfully, thanks to our kafir charm and influence :enjoy:
Yeah mostly agreed, afghans arent usually well educated and are the family chain immigration or asylum folks, end up working in trucking or drugs.

Probably least integrated community from asia, generally Iraninans kurds and lebanese stand out as most open communities.

Just another poor white guy suffering from PTSD after killing hundreds of civilians in Iraq. Someone needs to hug him for restoring faith in humanity.

Yeah mostly agreed, afghans arent usually well educated and are the family chain immigration or asylum folks, end up working in trucking or drugs.

Probably least integrated community from asia, generally Iraninans kurds and lebanese stand out as most open communities.
Bros I am so glad finally indians are seeing and this Pakistan Afghanistan and india issue with open eyes. On a diplomatic level if you just want to use afghans against Pakistan thats another thing but in reality I am sure indians and afghans can't mingle with each other. Just try to live among them and you will feel the pain Pakistan is facing for decades.Not just you are not compatible with their uneducated and uncivilized way of life , they are worst snakes biting the host country and unthankfulness is in their DNA.
I would love to see big amount of afghan refugees to live in India so all these indians online cheering for afghan India friendship can understand how costly this friendship is.

generally found middle eastern folk who travel here to be cool, Lebanese more than most.. those guys are like half European almost, very liberal, into music, the arts.. good stuff.

Afghans are best avoided, I'll leave it at that. Known a few good ones too but generally spell trouble.. refugee cvnts, always into crime and such.. kinda sad even.

@SecularNationalist

Back
Top Bottom