Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
American couple to make documentary on positive aspects of Pakistan
Last Updated On 07 January,2017 03:54 pm
369258_20634949.jpg

The purpose of their trip is to endorse positive aspects of Pakistan along with promoting tourism.
LAHORE (Dunya News) – An American couple who is travelling the world on a peace mission has reached Lahore.

The couple not only visited the historical places of Lahore but also the narrow streets of walled city to strengthen the relationship of trust and love between the citizens of both countries.

vlcsnap-2017-01-07-15h31m33s123.png

vlcsnap-2017-01-07-15h31m54s962.png

vlcsnap-2017-01-07-15h32m03s123.png

vlcsnap-2017-01-07-15h32m09s741.png

vlcsnap-2017-01-07-15h32m22s967.png

The purpose of their trip is to endorse positive aspects of Pakistan along with promoting tourism.

The couple, who came to Pakistan to see the reasons behind misunderstandings and hatred of western countries regarding Pakistan, said their experience has been completely opposite to what they had been told before.

The Americans also run a peace organization and became prime minister’s guests as well.

The tourists spent quality time with their Pakistani host and also celebrated birthday of one of them.

vlcsnap-2017-01-07-15h33m09s620.png

vlcsnap-2017-01-07-15h33m17s618.png

vlcsnap-2017-01-07-15h33m36s234.png

vlcsnap-2017-01-07-15h33m45s531.png

vlcsnap-2017-01-07-15h35m00s516.png

vlcsnap-2017-01-07-15h35m42s224.png

The guest couple has visited three Asian countries so far and wants to make a documentary film in collaboration with Dunya TV to share their wonderful experience of Pakistan with others.

Good development.

I hope that this documentary will help address some misconceptions.

Maybe a Norwegian couple should follow suit as well dontchya think @Fenrir ? :woot:

As my guests in the greatest city in the world - Lahore. 8-)

Who gives a shit about what the Americans think, a drop in an ocean is not gong to make amy difference

The slave mentality won't end. Who cares about a couple of white nobodies?
I am a pakistani expat now returned to pakistan and it's Ana amazing country and I don't need anyone else to tell me that. I travel all over and have no fear. Amazing country amazing people. Not easy for money dealings. So I don't do money dealings. Simple

Great
for negative aspect , "pakistani woman" Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy is doing the job really well and getting oscars
Spot on. We dont need any outsiders for the negative part, Pakistanis are up for the challenge on this. For positive aspect, tenders are open.

We already got first hand endorsements from Hollywood celebrities like Robert Diniro and Angelina Jolie.

Hahahaha after so many Pakistanis, palestinians, Libyans, Iraqis dead still some ***** don't have enuff of American friendship? Apart from the american botox aunty I can see spinmaster Shahid Khan who comes on Pak news channels as representative of Democrat party looks like janitor in DCCC office. Still remember when Obama was dropping bombs on Pakistan he was advocating PAk-US friendship then when US was arm twisting Musharraf to do NRO with Zardari which brought more devastation this animal swas defending with his spin that as well back in 2007/08. This couple documentary would be viewed by Shahid Khan family only in private screening, no American would watch it.

These Shahid Khan like American rats who call themselves Pakistanis should put money where their mouth is and instead invest in Pakistan themselves. That will help, nobody is bigger idiot than this dumbsh*t Shahid Khan that a documentary will counter islamophobe rants on social media by Americans, US congress, thinktanks, lobbyists, President and hostile public opinion against Pakistan.

Pakistan has wasted lot of money on image building since 2001 and it only got worse, these jokers like Shahid Khan also spun most of the crap nd now themselves will be put in some watch list by US govt. hehehehe

Great. Thanyou american couple.
for negative aspect , "pakistani woman" Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy is already doing the job really well and getting oscars

Hehehe spot on, but there is lot of money critical acclaim fame in USA to blackball PAkistan target muslim countries

The slave mentality won't end. Who cares about a couple of white nobodies?
I am a pakistani expat now returned to pakistan and it's Ana amazing country and I don't need anyone else to tell me that. I travel all over and have no fear. Amazing country amazing people. Not easy for money dealings. So I don't do money dealings. Simple

I agree that some people in Pakistan need the approval of white people because of slave mentality. But in my opinion, any publicity is good publicity and we can use that to market the country which in turn will help the tourism industry. The Tourism industry is a multi-billion dollar industry and Pakistan needs to do whatever they can to get a piece of that pie.

T
Hahahaha after so many Pakistanis, palestinians, Libyans, Iraqis dead still some ***** don't have enuff of American friendship? Apart from the american botox aunty I can see spinmaster Shahid Khan who comes on Pak news channels as representative of Democrat party looks like janitor in DCCC office. Still remember when Obama was dropping bombs on Pakistan he was advocating PAk-US friendship then when US was arm twisting Musharraf to do NRO with Zardari which brought more devastation this animal swas defending with his spin that as well back in 2007/08. This couple documentary would be viewed by Shahid Khan family only in private screening, no American would watch it.

These Shahid Khan like American rats who call themselves Pakistanis should put money where their mouth is and instead invest in Pakistan themselves. That will help, nobody is bigger idiot than this dumbsh*t Shahid Khan that a documentary will counter islamophobe rants on social media by Americans, US congress, thinktanks, lobbyists, President and hostile public opinion against Pakistan.

Pakistan has wasted lot of money on image building since 2001 and it only got worse, these jokers like Shahid Khan also spun most of the crap nd now themselves will be put in some watch list by US govt. hehehehe

Hehehe spot on, but there is lot of money critical acclaim fame in USA to blackball PAkistan target muslim countries
E reason they don't go to your India is for fear they may be raped and before you jump up and down it's a fact

I agree that some people in Pakistan need the approval of white people because of slave mentality. But in my opinion, any publicity is good publicity and we can use that to market the country which in turn will help the tourism industry. The Tourism industry is a multi-billion dollar industry and Pakistan needs to do whatever they can to get a piece of that pie.
Trust me you don't want western tourists they will demand hotel's, hookers drugs and all else that goes with it. I am a professional traveller. That's all I do. Go to places like the Philippines where whole Islands have been destroyed due to tourists
Bhutan has it just right. It's really expensive.Only a few people go and they make it special.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom