What's new

American claims kingdom in Africa

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ABINGDON: An American man says he has claimed a kingdom in Africa so his daughter can be a princess.

Jeremiah Heaton tells the Bristol Herald Courier that he recently trekked to a small, mountainous region between Egypt and Sudan called Bir Tawil. No country claims the land.

Heaton says he planted a flag designed by his children there so that he could become a king — and more importantly, so his 7-year-old daughter Emily could be a princess. They named the area the Kingdom of North Sudan.

Shelia Carapico, a professor of political science and international studies at the University of Richmond, says Heaton would not have political control over the land without legal recognition from neighbouring countries, the United Nations or other groups.

Heaton says he hopes to get Sudan and Egypt to recognise the kingdom.

American claims kingdom in Africa - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Me heading to Africa to find my own Kingdom:big_boss:

ABINGDON: An American man says he has claimed a kingdom in Africa so his daughter can be a princess.

Jeremiah Heaton tells the Bristol Herald Courier that he recently trekked to a small, mountainous region between Egypt and Sudan called Bir Tawil. No country claims the land.

Heaton says he planted a flag designed by his children there so that he could become a king — and more importantly, so his 7-year-old daughter Emily could be a princess. They named the area the Kingdom of North Sudan.

Shelia Carapico, a professor of political science and international studies at the University of Richmond, says Heaton would not have political control over the land without legal recognition from neighbouring countries, the United Nations or other groups.

Ok. Now Bir Tawil is Arabic. It means a long well.

It must be named that by some bedouin or Nubian. The land has to be known by somebody.

i will go in war with him to claim that kingdom :angry:
its war time WAR ! ! WAAAAR ! ! WARRRRR! ! ! :mad:

This is the Guy who is trying to get a kingdom of north sudan for his little princes of 7 years old , last one is the map of that land

_76267001_dadflag.png
_76267003_ehprincess.jpg
_76267005_birtawil.jpg

Back
Top Bottom