What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

If we cannot have the planes/flying machines visible on radar as there are no radars in that area how will we know from where it took off.

Take out the closest Base and claim that's where the A/C took off from.

what was airforce and army doing for long three hours when our base got attacked for long three hours i think if we have war with india we will going to be parish in few minutes if our armed forces keep sleeping like they did last time remember with this indian armed forces more likely next time will go for surgical strikes in pakistan becoz when they see our airforce is like donkey doing nothing than not only indian but vietnam airforce will think of attacking us too

Take out the closest Base and claim that's where the A/C took off from.

In that case you have many bases inside the territory of Pakistan under US control, can Pakistani army attack those bases. Also the whole of Afghanistan is a base will the army get in there?

Oh, Yes ... and here is a divine demostration of peace preaching in India regarding Pakistan

Typical Indian brainwashed child. I am sure we have similar brainwashed Pakistani's here but the ratio has to be in favour of India as hate there is a lot more then here. And ofcourse the hate here is justified as India has executed hundreds of thousands of Kashmiri's but we haven't done anything to the Indians so hate there is not really justified.

Last edited by a moderator:
The biggest beneficiary of the attack on pakistan by USA will be hindustan ...So that it can cross and capture desired lands.
I wish pakistan tested the ICBM taimur .

P.S
ALL YOU CAN SEE AT MOST INDIAN NEWS WEBSITE
news #1 : pakistan
news #2 :pakistan
news# 3: pakistan
AND

buunch of comments from indian whiners

In that case you have many bases inside the territory of Pakistan under US control, can Pakistani army attack those bases. Also the whole of Afghanistan is a base will the army get in there?

You are so innocent my friend. Pakistan Army does not need to go in to Afghanistan to fight with anybody, they can simply arm the Mujahideen with Anti-Armour and MANPAD systems and the US/NATO military might would crumble faster then the Soviets did!

Oh, Yes ... and here is a divine demostration of peace preaching in India regarding Pakistan

Man who the hell is she & whats her backing in India & dont you have idiots like zaid hameed ???? think practically who rules india & you must be having some indian connectios just inquire them about these jockers & how they are rewarded when they do something silly eg pink chaddee campain against shree ram sene for opposing valentiens day & women libaration in india just google it thanks .

Last edited by a moderator:
The biggest beneficiary of the attack on pakistan by USA will be hindustan ...So that it can cross and capture desired lands.
I wish pakistan tested the ICBM taimur .

P.S
ALL YOU CAN SEE AT MOST INDIAN NEWS WEBSITE
news #1 : pakistan
news #2 :pakistan
news# 3: pakistan
AND

buunch of comments from indian whiners

There is just 1 little problem in all this game of land/resource grabbing by India or the US.....180 million strong population of which 65-70% is under 40!

Typically a CHORAHA kind of argument... PAF bases under US control sounds weird to me, I can't say anything about the presence of Americans on those bases but for sure Pakistan is fully controlling those bases except Shamsi that we gave to UAE

SF in the 80's we had a mil-govt and it had given 'green-signal' to armed forces to 'retaliate' if anyone violates our border/airspace and PAF did exactly that - NOW we have a civilian govt. which has not given such orders to the armed forces to do like-wise esp. on the western border - on the eastern border the standing orders are different - we should ask why?

SF in the 80's we had a mil-govt and it had given 'green-signal' to armed forces to 'retaliate' if anyone violates our border/airspace and PAF did exactly that - NOW we have a civilian govt. which has not given such orders to the armed forces to do like-wise esp. on the western border - on the eastern border the standing orders are different - we should ask why?

Defending Pakistan are standing orders. If the civilian government has ordered them not to defend Pakistan, then the Military should reveal that to take the blame off of them.

The reality is, the military leadership is eating off of the US aid as well and all of this is a big song and dance to somehow placate the masses and eat the halwa whenever they get the chance to.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Kayani's latest drama is to get "New rules of engagement" signed off. Why? Who is asking him to do that? The country wants him to fire back and defend, not sign papers which mean squat.

This inaction spells out to the nation that Kayani bhi bika hua hai, and mulk ghadaar hai Zardari ki tarhan.

Durrand line outposts can carry man portable SAM's, next time coalition forces might have to be carefull as they might come under fire for self defence from pak outposts. It was an accident which will have temporary backlash, nd then everything will return back to normal. Have adequate detterence, no one will cross the border. Extinguish taliban fighters, there will be no hot pursuit!

you mean to tell me that NATO was allowed to roam free over your territory? i think not mate.:)

Back
Top Bottom