What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Now we have to see if they can stop drone attacks or not? Everyone will see how much committed they are to all these statements of national soverignty etc.

lolz saloon ko chuutiiya banana bhi nhi ata again and again same base khali kara rahy hai use damn chaklala sargodha base name this time :rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Actually, the Shamsi airbase has not been operational for some time, but it was still under the control of the US.

hahhahahahaha hardcore supporters will support them even army lose whole country :lol:

They decided to cut all supplies and americans have to leave shamsi base in 15 days. But lets say if there are only words and what if USA NO whats next ? I have heard these crap comitee before i dont not belive them

lol i thought Shamsi wasnt used by American..... these bastards dont have any control on Pakistan every thing is in americans hand and puppet in goverment and amry are just there to drink our blood. If Pakistani awam does not come streets now either i dont want to

cut that solid bullcrap

you cowards eat away 40% of our economy to sleep idiots

Defence spending of Pakistan armed forces is around 2.5% of GDP. Get your facts right before shouting.

Did you ever shouted same for rest of the 97.5% which goes to corruption and mismanagement and project like Rental Power Plants? I seriously doubt that.

Alright mate save us your smart alec comments now.

Just went through the other 50 page thread, and half of the posts there were made by you. Leave India out of this yeah?

Don't stand near a fire if you don't like the heat.

I am not the many Indians here advocating Pakistan attack Nato alongwith China so that their wet dream comes true.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

You are again getting offtopic and it is a genuine question because killing sleeping soldiers intentionally does qualified as a crime.

Well if it was done with the intentions of Ketchup brigadiar or Patribal than yes.

this army needs same revolution from idiots like government

Defence spending of Pakistan armed forces is around 2.5% of GDP. Get your facts right before shouting.

Did you ever shouted same for rest of the 97.5% which goes to corruption and mismanagement and project like Rental Power Plants? I seriously doubt that.

this army is the biggest chain of corruption in our country

Nato: 'Highly likely' we caused Pakistan troop deaths - BBC

_56956296_jex_1246444_de45-1.jpg

Brigadier-General Carsten Jacobson says the incident will be thoroughly investigated

It is "highly likely" that Nato aircraft were behind a deadly overnight raid on a Pakistani border checkpoint, a Nato spokesman has told the BBC.

Brigadier-General Carsten Jacobson said Nato was investigating how the incident occurred and sent condolences.

Pakistani officials have responded with fury to the incident, which they say killed at least 24 soldiers.

Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani called it "outrageous" and convened an emergency meeting of the cabinet.

Pakistan's government promptly closed supply routes across its territory to Nato in Afghanistan. There are reports of some trucks on the main routes being told to turn back.

BBC News - Nato: 'Highly likely' we caused Pakistan troop deaths

sorry, we are not going to attack NATO as per Indian wet dreams! These are solid developments. ISI is quietly wrapping up CIA's secret web in and around Pakistan. Shamsi air base was a major vortex in their drone operations. Plus cutting supply lines itself can be detrimental for NATO's fate in Afghanistan. Now, I hope they will not back-track from this but implement this decision.

I think they will not back track this time. bohat ho gaya ab. Pakistan should also consider to boycott the future scheduled meetings with Nato and should stop cooperation in the final settlement of Afghanistan problem.

a little correction total budget and gdp of a country are two different thing. Total Budget is way lower than the GDP. Infact pakistan's defence budget is close to 4 % of gdp but i don't know how much it makes to the total budget.

sorry, we are not going to attack NATO as per Indian wet dreams! These are solid developments. ISI is quietly wrapping up CIA's secret web in and around Pakistan. Shamsi air base was a major vortex in their drone operations. Plus cutting supply lines itself can be detrimental for NATO's fate in Afghanistan. Now, I hope they will not back-track from this but implement this decision.

yes yes even nato bomb us daily we are worse dheet qaum :rofl: phaty to phaty shaan na ghaty :lol:

give kayani to the public, we need to chitrol that bastard

Don't stand near a fire if you don't like the heat.

I am not the many Indians here advocating Pakistan attack Nato alongwith China so that their wet dream comes true.

NATO just killed 28 Pakistani Army personnel, in an unprovoked attack, and you think comments made by some Indian trolls on an internet forum is all what it takes for Pakistan to turn hostile?

Get a grip.:disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom