What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Just heard Breaking news on Tv..Army Chief briefed the Defence committee on the Nato attack.Pakistan strongly condemned the attack and decided shamsi airbase to be vacated of US troops in 15 days. Also,Nato supply line is cut off.These are serious developments taking place.Its time to give them clear message that enough is enough.no further mess with Pakistan Forces!

Why are there not any SAMs there? A stinger would more than enough to bring these bastards down.

I don't F**king care if American retaliates, kill these fu**ing NATO terrorists! Kill them!

SAMs? what SAMs? Do we really have some decent SAMs?

That seems like a pretty dumb thing to do. Why would you give maps of your posts to an obviously hostile "ally".

Because they were still working in conjunction, & had a partnership in eradicating terrorists from the region. This seems to be the last straw in this partnership.

I am feeling sorry for those 28 solders who died in attack of NATO .But it is very clear that pakistan defence system or millitary capability is just over rated, U.S attacked their soil at very near at their army set up(mission laden) they could,nt even noticed .in another incident this year taleban attacked their navy port, pakistan just did very ordinary approach, and now where pakistan is showing off with china and in other part of pakistan, nato deliberately killed 28 of their soldiers pakistane could'nt even give a scratch to NATO force.what the hack you people are capable of .how the hell you people be proud being a nuclear power nation where you couldn't even notice the approach of your enemy .I am afraid one day your nuclear arsenal would be hijacked by nato you people wouldn't be able to notice. shame....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom