What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

i dont believe this :eek::eek::eek::eek:

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Army while expressing its disgust over Nato attacks has said that it does not accept Nato apology and that this action can lead to serious consequences, Geo News reported Monday.

According to Army spokesman Major General Athar Abbas, Nato’s regret over the attack is not enough.

He said that such incidents have happened in past that killed 72 soldiers and injured more than 250 troops in three years.

72 soldiers have previously died because of these incidents, werent they reported before???, what the hell is this??, NATO target practicing on pakistani soldiers???:confused:

72 is the total losses, not in one attack.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Did anybody see the GEO show, Capital Talk today?

There is a big difference between the eastern border and western border. Some people put up really poor excuses that while we know what is going on in Indian airspace, we don't know in the western side. Both are non-comparable.

what will next ? zaradri palace in dubai and every corrupt keep black money in UAE ? they can lost it lolz :lol:

72 is the total losses, not in one attack.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Did anybody see the GEO show, Capital Talk today?

There is a big difference between the eastern border and western border. Some people put up really poor excuses that while we know what is going on in Indian airspace, we don't know in the western side. Both are non-comparable.

yes i thought we just had 2 casualities from TATTO on 30 sept and 24 this time, but its whooping 72 soldiers???

and pakistani soldier has not killed any of these TATTO guys??

what will next ? zaradri palace in dubai and every corrupt keep black money in UAE ? they can lost it lolz :lol:

Imran Bhai, apart from UAE, Saudi Arabia has also asked Pakistan to restrain but thing is that neither political nor military leadership can do that. here in Pindi, there is an open chat about a possible inernal coup in case military back tracks from decisions.

Assalam alaikum

according to duniya news uae fm was asking to delay evacuating shamsi airbase
he met zardari and was told the decision is final according to duniya news sources

see how quick this guys comes in ?
TARIQ
Looks like the UAE FM job is in big trouble...getting sandwiched between the two big powers US and Pakistan.....on Shamsi Airbase......:smokin:

yes i thought we just had 2 casualities from TATTO on 30 sept and 24 this time, but its whooping 72 soldiers???

and pakistani soldier has not killed any of these TATTO guys??

Well, it is our misfortune, that the GoP has not taken any stand to give the Army orders to shoot at first sight.

Imran Bhai, apart from UAE, Saudi Arabia has also asked Pakistan to restrain but thing is that neither political nor military leadership can do that. here in Pindi, there is an open chat about a possible inernal coup in case military back tracks from decisions.

i will never believe in pakistani talk unless they prove it > pakistani top army air force navy and gov is biggest lier ever i seen .qes is why the hell still this bloody base was under USA? after usama raid they bash they take it back :tdown: simply they are shameless lairs

Assalam alaikum

yaar aap k mu may ghee shakkar , baigharati ki bhi koi had hoti hay
everybody know my feeling towards arabs but not over our dignity and pride
LET THEM KEEP THEIR ADVICES TO THEMSELVES

TARIQ

Humm They make me angry... :guns: Can i Provide them the eye of their solders to see the difference between Solders and Terrorists...:butcher:

"From Raymond Davis and his gun slinging in the streets of Lahore to the Osama bin Laden incident, and now to the firing on Pakistani soldiers on the volatile Pakistan-Afghan border, things hardly seem able to get any worse," said the Daily Times.

:tdown:

INDIA and USA both continuously destroying Pakistan this **** churyaan pehananay wali Army and kiyani go **** urself!

Calm down please. Overly emotional responses will merely cause more complications. Now is a time to think logically more so than ever.

why the hell UAE, guys please explain or my dog will shitt on you guys seriously :angry:

Calm down, man. UAE gave financial support to Shamsi Airbase, where Pakistan can't afford to operate. PAF sold this to UAE owners to take care of it. Pakistan bankrupts.

Can Pakistan do same kind of a mistake couple of time with Nato planes. Next day all the attack will stop. Agar ek dafa bhi hum un ko yea bata dain tu phir woh asia karnay ki jurat nah karange....

Assalam alaikum

yaar aap k mu may ghee shakkar , baigharati ki bhi koi had hoti hay
everybody know my feeling towards arabs but not over our dignity and pride
LET THEM KEEP THEIR ADVICES TO THEMSELVES

TARIQ

begharti ki koi had nhi hoti dear there is only 1 way ghairat or beghairat thats it and at this time as a nation gov and forces we are beghairat :shout:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom