What's new

American Air Force and Iraqi Army Destroyed 9 Centuries old Mosuque in Mosul

Why would I? I've posted a video from Pro-Iraqi Government TV to back my post
You posted a video that shows the Iraqi's didn't target the mosque, and claim that in it, they did. How is that not a lie?

This is the video which you say backs your post and accusation that they hit the Mosque with a missile.
Between 00:12-00:21 secs, you can see the barbed wire, or whatever it is on the wall, and the minaret, prior to the missile strike which you claim hit the site. At 00:27, you hear the missile, at 00:28, you hear the impact, and at 00:32, when the camera turns, you see the barbed wire on that wall again and the minaret/mosque, still standing. So either you're blind or you just didn't pay attention to the video you posted.

And as stated previously in the thread, this isn't the first time ISIS has blown up similar sites in Mosul, and they've tried to blow up the Grand Al-nuri Mosque before but were stopped by the residents of Mosul. Remember that ISIS, just like Saudi Arabia, are Wahhabis/Salafists. Hence why both of them do things like this,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_early_Islamic_heritage_sites_in_Saudi_Arabia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_cultural_heritage_by_ISIL

And you clearly have no idea how controlled explosions in demolition works, especially amateur ones.
This is for reference so that maybe you can learn a thing or two before saying things that don't make sense,
this is when ISIS blew up Jonah's Tomb in Mosul in 2014,

And this is a picture of the aftermath,
isis-destruction-of-tomb-of-prophet-jonah.jpg

Notice how the base is still there and that parts of it remain. And i can post several more examples of when ISIS has done things like this in the past, but yeah unless there was an invisible missile strikes in both cases, they were both controlled explosions by ISIS.

Whether you want to admit it or not, you failed in misinforming people.

But the low budget video your Farsi freinds posted suggests that the whole Minaret was leveled down to earth, in reality we still have part of the Minaret standing on the ground. It likely was an airstrike impact, not internal explosion's.

DC8U9n8WAAAJ7tF.jpg

this a multiple frames from the same video your Farsi friends posted above, it shows even the base of the Minaret was bombed, but in reality we still have that part of Minaret not damaged.

That's a nice attempt, did you also know that when dust/debris/shrapnel covers something it doesn't mean every structure gets blown away.. very stupid, i'll leave it at that

But the low budget video your Farsi freinds posted suggests that the whole Minaret was leveled down to earth, in reality we still have part of the Minaret standing on the ground. It likely was an airstrike impact, not internal explosion's.

DC8U9n8WAAAJ7tF.jpg

this a multiple frames from the same video your Farsi friends posted above, it shows even the base of the Minaret was bombed, but in reality we still have that part of Minaret not damaged.

ِAlso, one of the Iraqi Army commanders stated on TV that "This Minaret means nothing to me" just before the airstrike took place. He also added that place was where Daesh started from. It seems the airstrike was a retaliation to me though Daesh pigs are not related to that historical place by any mean.

You actually prove that there was no airstrike because you have saw a bomb from the air heading towards the mosque in that pic.

It's clearly a demolition, there are many small explosive charges going off, literally no one besides ISIS sympathizes believes in the propaganda you are spewing.

But that's expected from an secretarian ISIS cheerleader like yourself.

Says a Russian guy whose country supports Daesh terrorists with weapons day and night. You should focus on your country pigs who are being killed in Syria and Donbass ....

I backed my post with plain facts from Pro-Iraqi Army media platforms while you did nothing as your useless Russian brothers in Syria who are hiding behind Hizbollah and Afghani terrorists looking for protection.

Says a Russian guy whose country supports Daesh terrorists with weapons day and night.

You mean the same Russia that has been bombing ISIS and sending in ground troops to capture Palmyra? The same country that has bombed Raqqa? The same country that bombs ISIS around Deir-Ez Zoir?

Good grief you're an idiot :lol:

ISIS and the Syrian government are enemies and Russia supports the Syrian government. Russia has helped captured dozens of towns and villages from ISIS, but you are a conspiracy nut.

You should focus on your country pigs who are being killed in Syria and Donbass ....

You should focus on your terrorist ampire where some 16 year old Houthis kids have destroyed half of your military. Yemen is littered with hundreds of destroyed Saudi military vehicles. Also don't compare Saudis to Russians, you guys are weak, backwards and and plain stupid. Look at Saudi accomplishments....wait there are none.

I backed my post with plain facts from Pro-Iraqi Army media platforms while you did nothing as your useless Russian brothers in Syria who are hiding behind Hizbollah and Afghani terrorists looking for protection.

The mosque was clearly blown up with explosives, you can clearly see the explosive charges going off but please continue your conspiracies you ISIS cheerleader. If you want to talk about hiding, the Saudis are hiding behind an entire coalition in Yemen. A little caveat, a group of 12 Russian commandos faced 300 terrorists, including Saudis, they killed all of the terrorists with zero losses. In Yemen 3000 Saudi soldiers would have a difficult time killing 12 Hauthis :lol:

Case in point the Saudis are incompetent and cowardly, you have to have a coalition protecting you and you even have the American military using Saudi soil, talk about boot lickers.

If you want to compare Saudi Arabia you can try Zimbabwe, they are more in your league.

ISIS Destroys One of Iraq's Most Iconic Mosques
Associated Press
Updated: Jun 22, 2017 9:57 AM ET | Originally published: Jun 21, 2017
(IRBIL, Iraq) — The Islamic State group blew up a historic landmark in Mosul — the city's famed 12th century al-Nuri mosque with its iconic leaning minaret known as al-Hadba, from where the IS leader proclaimed the militant group's self-styled caliphate nearly three years ago.

The explosion destroyed another piece of priceless Iraqi cultural heritage but also sent a strong message to U.S.-led coalition forces and Iraqi troops closing in on the last stronghold of IS, in Mosul's Old City neighborhood.

<iframe src='//players.brightcove.net/293884104/SJa0Thl7_default/index.html?videoId=5479367976001' allowfullscreen frameborder=0></iframe>

http://time.com/4827417/islamic-state-isis-al-nuri-mosque-minaret-abu-bakr-baghdadi/

This how the Americans with the secterian Iraqis destroyed one of the most ancient Islamic sites in Iraq. Right after they carried out the airstrike on the Mosque, they blamed Daesh but forgot to fabricate the video in which you can hear the missle was approching towrd the Mosque then one of the Iraqi Army commander said "The operation is done" after the airstike hit the target.

1E6601D3-70D5-4A65-B610-318E5FE9EFA6_cx0_cy7_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

I wonder if you showed similar sensitivity while Daesh was blowing Shia mosques and shrines ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom