What's new

America says China’s fifth-generation jet fighter J-31 stolen from its F-35

In short, I see that as usual, the Chinese on this forum are delusional about the reality that China have been conducting industrial espionage in order to modernize the PLA.

haha almost all of them are delusional and bloated ego. It's hilarious.

Face the reality, guys.

We Chinese members here do have delusions that the competitors could accept the strengths that our country has. But what we have seen is that western keep bringing 'shame' on China, Lol.

Whatever, we do have J20 and FC31 now and we have an integrated industry system that it's output is 140% larger that our competitor. Lol.

If you ask me US just did free product endorsement for China by saying that

Who in the government is worried? The 31 made a poor showing in its unveiling.

China’s FC-31 Fighter Disappoints in First Display | Defense News: Aviation International News

Well, its just the start,.. and actually F35 don't have good skills when it comes to maneuverability,.. 5th gen fighters have other skills that count more,.. like range, radar, stealth... Detect the opponent first and shoot first,.. and these can't be judged in a show. Can they ? correct me if i m wrong..

Well, its just the start,.. and actually F35 don't have good skills when it comes to maneuverability,.. 5th gen fighters have other skills that count more,.. like range, radar, stealth... Detect the opponent first and shoot first,.. and these can't be judged in a show. Can they ? correct me if i m wrong..
I take it you speak from extensive personal experience in aviation ?

AMCA, TFX and KFX are all stolen design of J-31.

Look at the engine nozzle and shaping.. A pure replica of J-31 :D J-31 already debut while all others on drawingboard. Copy copy copy.

View attachment 271911
View attachment 271908

View attachment 271909

View attachment 271910
there are not many designs left i guess...the only thing 1 can do is to copy or have similar designs.. otherwise if some1 has an extraordinary brains then he can comes up with something extraordinary design :)

The 'copying' here is the base technology. When analysts use the word 'copy', they do not mean it in the literal context. The proper context is that China did not indigenously develop X technology but relied heavily on outside sources and the acquisition of X did not came from transparent and legal means.
both F35 and J31 are based on Aerodynamics, I don't think J31 is a copy

How much is the Thurst and TWR of Kaveri?
Not Upto the Standard of what it was Intended Same A WS-10
How do you know that J20 doesnt have AESA yet? It is funny to see your accusing chinese members that they are fanboy and they make claims without evidence, in the other way round it is you who make your own claim without evidence.
No one is Arguing that The Arguments About Assured Claims About there Performance which they Claiming Equal to there Western Counter

:wave: It is an open secret and documented facts that the manufacturers designed and built the F-35 with components that are made in China to keep the cost of this FGFA program down.

As for Chinese espionage, it is mainly allegations, hearsays and fabrications but apart from suspicions, nobody in USA has ever obtained any concrete evidence or proved that Chinese hackers did indeed stole the plans as they claimed.
Now it seem North Korean are accused of stealing F-35 secret as well and so are we going to expect a North Korean lookalike F-35 FGFA soon? :yahoo:

EXAMPLE:
US General Christopher Bogdan said that the JSF secrets did not leak into the wrong hands, despite documents pointing to the contrary, and that the similarities between the latest fighter jets created by China and the aircraft in the JSF were only cosmetic.

Anyway if China succeeded in building a FGFA from just stolen blueprints alone is quite an achievement if it is true.

Conversely with real working models of many of these items, India failed even to produce a reasonable good duplicate resulting in fatal crashed e.g. parts for the MiG21 resulting in half of the entire MiG21 fleet being losts and now SU-30MKI as well in air-crashes.

417872_506283686104976_425761179_n.jpg

J-31 is twin engine while F-35 is single. Do they look alike or is there something wrong with my vision?

Back
Top Bottom