What's new

America’s latest TV fixation: Nuclear war in Pakistan

It's just a drama folks, nothing serious.Not the reality & no need to be emotional.We must enjoy the action.

Too bad they ended the series.

It's just a drama folks, nothing serious.Not the reality & no need to be emotional.We must enjoy the action.

Too bad they ended the series.

What do you mean that they ended the series I just watched Episode 9. Are they not going to release any further episodes

What do you mean that they ended the series I just watched Episode 9. Are they not going to release any further episodes

There are 13 episodes in season 1- what he meant was there will be no season 2-
You have 4 more episodes to watch- chill-

America’s latest TV fixation: Nuclear war in Pakistan ........... TV fixation already cancled .....

There are 13 episodes in season 1- what he meant was there will be no season 2-
You have 4 more episodes to watch- chill-

Man, Was is that hard to find actors atleast who can speak Urdu?? and I didn't understand what the hell were they('Paksitani' Soldiers) were saying. This is how they fool the world but its bad they ended the series

Problem solved now you should know the reason why they did that.

After 9/11 life became difficult for them may some 1 or 2 people did that to save their life.

Sure.. No other reason.. But it was more after 7/7

American Movies : World is in danger, USA will come and save it.

Chinese Movies : A Poor guy is being tortured, he learns martial arts/kungfu and beats the Shitout of every one.

Indian Movies : A boy and girl are in love, their parents are against them, boy then kick every ones *** and takes the girl home.

lool too funny

This show has been cancelled because it was crap!

The show has already been cancelled.

These guys do well on Cable not on Network TV.

Sure.. No other reason.. But it was more after 7/7

Are you referring to Pakistanis living in UK? If yes than i suggest you take a trip down to the UK.

On topic: I actually expected something like Homeland, 24 and some elements of Lost as this was on an island. Boy was i disappointed, i did not have the will to watch the rest of the show after 3 episodes. The plot, acting and direction was simply awful. I would recommend that members watch Suits instead of this pathetic show.

Are you referring to Pakistanis living in UK? If yes than i suggest you take a trip down to the UK.

On topic: I actually expected something like Homeland, 24 and some elements of Lost as this was on an island. Boy was i disappointed, i did not have the will to watch the rest of the show after 3 episodes. The plot, acting and direction was simply awful. I would recommend that members watch Suits instead of this pathetic show.

No.. I am talking about in USA after 7/7...And I go to UK almost 5-6 times in a year...

@Topic, No comparison between Suites and this cr@p.. Its like saying one would rather have a single malt than a McDowell #1 :D

holy sht they will insult china in next episode
231033j4sal2tfha3hclww.jpg.thumb.jpg

230957ipz7u9gg4gbgaw4m.jpg.thumb.jpg

anyone see the last episode with the pakistani navy?
what language were they speaking? definitely didn't sound like urdu. And the Indian journalist...was she speaking hindi? it sounded like extremely broken hindi!
Seems like the producers didn't care much about getting the languages right?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom