What's new

America Is Finished

I only comment by seeing the title. America will surely one day lose its power and glory, it is natural, i cant understand why some peopole are so passionate about it. persian empire was once the greatest and now it doestn exist, romans, the arabs, british, mongol and many more, but if people do think that the americans will fall like a glass on cocrete and smash into peices suddenly, then they are wrong, they will lose their promince gradually as the fundemantals of their establishement , system etc is so solid and strong, it is the same as british empire, they lost their empire, but even after losing the empire they are one of the top nations in the world, perhaps the brits have far better standard of life than their forfathers.

self delete

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

true that cant defy it , but look at their history . if they cant defy it they redefine it .

the sun sets on every empire, i am sure romans must have thought that they would be arounf 4eva

self delete

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

the sun sets on every empire, i am sure romans must have thought that they would be arounf 4eva

you are right about that . but the American establishment is no Nero . was nice having a discourse with you . but i am in the office and have to go on a client call now . good luck

you are right about that . but the American establishment is no Nero . was nice having a discourse with you . but i am in the office and have to go on a client call now . good luck

Ok mate take care and have a good day

I dont see america controlling Israel at all. Israel is an artifical state and would not survive without the charity it receives from america. Zionists put it down to ingenuity of Zionists but its not its just americans have been brainwashed over the years to let Israel get away with murder literally. You also accept that america is a bully. Well its gonna be good when bully is no longer able to bully. You accept that palestinians face injustice how can you not be critical of america and israel when they are responsible for the excesses of zionists

Not that mate...
In pakistan many believe there is always a threat from india...
Its true to an extent and its the same for india as well....
Just see all Muslim countries are surrounding it... It may turn against it anytime...Jews are the world's most targeted race since the time known,....
So it takes some hard measures in hope that history shouldnt repeat itself....
They arent artificial state... They are living in the land much befor the advent of ISLAM n CHRISTIANITY...

Not that mate...
In pakistan many believe there is always a threat from india...
Its true to an extent and its the same for india as well....
Just see all Muslim countries are surrounding it... It may turn against it anytime...Jews are the world's most targeted race since the time known,....
So it takes some hard measures in hope that history shouldnt repeat itself....
They arent artificial state... They are living in the land much befor the advent of ISLAM n CHRISTIANITY...

The thread is about the demise of the americans. I believe that without american assistance and charity Israel will no longer exist. Similar to the time previously when the crusaders held jerusalem for a 100 years and then were turfed out.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom