What's new

America blaming Pakistan for its defeat in Afghanistan?

Is Pakistan responsible if someone has a pre-mature ejaculation?

Pakistan & China absa-fckin-lutely MUST join forces with Russia and create mulitple english news channels like the RT and Al-Jazeerah...

our journalists like the good Moeez Pirzada, Sabir Shakir and Imran Riaz Khan are such eloquent speakers BUT in urdu; where no one except the home crowd listens to them. if we want america's own public to push back at their government then we MUST have massive english news networks manned by american/european journalists...I'm sure Muslims in america and europe would be all too happy to step up as journalists.

Pakistan & China absa-fckin-lutely MUST join forces with Russia and create mulitple english news channels like the RT and Al-Jazeerah...

our journalists like the good Moeez Pirzada, Sabir Shakir and Imran Riaz Khan are such eloquent speakers BUT in urdu; where no one except the home crowd listens to them. if we want america's own public to push back at their government then we MUST have massive english news networks manned by american/european journalists...I'm sure Muslims in america and europe would be all too happy to step up as journalists.

Your better of training Pakistani nationals in English instead of relying on overseas Pakistanis in case you get stuck with someone like aziqbal type and there are plenty of these running around.

Your better of training Pakistani nationals in English instead of relying on overseas Pakistanis in case you get stuck with someone like aziqbal type and there are plenty of these running around.
even that; it still must be done. I can't wait to see someone like Moeez Pirzada interviewing someone like prez biden and asking him tough questions that would make his pink wrinkly butt sweat.

Chinese political class is way too soft imo, they'll continue to make ctgn type soft channels, I am throughly disappointed as I feel they lack the "heart" for a proper fight back

Russians on the other hand have balls of steel

Chinese political class is way too soft imo, they'll continue to make ctgn type soft channels, I am throughly disappointed as I feel they lack the "heart" for a proper fight back

Russians on the other hand have balls of steel
CTGN fights at an intellectual level, with evidence. that's all fine and dandy except that, there is nothing intellectual about the western narrative. What CTGN needs to do is go on a massive offensive against the west, highlighting war crimes, genocide, support for terror proxies, involvement in drug trade and cartels, attracting illegal wealth through money laundering, even human sex trafficking of women & children. can't find the evidence or the evidence found ain't spicy or compelling enough? THEN CREATE EVIDENCE! Just make it sound compelling, emotionally moving to the extent that the woke crowd in the west throngs the streets en mass against their own countries, being their economies down to a grinding halt at the hands of their own people. CTGN's aim should be to make the entire western civilization including that ol pervert uncle sam look like a gang of pariah states, a rogue civilization that needs to be brought to the books and forced to pay for its crimes throughout the centuries.

Last edited:
If Pakistan is to blame of American defeat, than Lanat on being a freaking Super power, stop trying to put blame on others America, its you who made this mess and now its you who are leaving this mess.

Back
Top Bottom