What's new

America : Ally or Enemy ?

Is America an ally or enemy in the ongoing conflict ?

• Total voters

pakdefender

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Lets have a quick poll on this fundamental question in the ongoing conflict

peoples who think america is our ally need to wake up. America only care its interest even if he has to achieve these interests after killing million non american innocent peoples. America will love to support dictators /corrupt leader if they are puppets of american government.

This topic is absolutely priceless :rofl:

A country that meddles in our affairs, bombs our citizens regularly and breaches our sovereignty. Who honestly needs enemies when we have 'allies' like the United States.

peoples who think america is our ally need to wake up. America only care its interest even if he has to achieve these interests after killing million non american innocent peoples. America will love to support dictators /corrupt leader if they are puppets of american government.

They are not Americans whom we think Americans! so Americans first wakeup!

Pakistan should guard its interest. WOT is not our war and its time for Pakistan to secure the country.

America is neither Pakistan's ally, nor its enemy.

The two should have nothing to do with each other.

Pakistan is in Asia, America in the Atlantic.

occasional ally who plays the role of an enemy when its interests are served so it leaves us in lurch everytime.

the bottom line is you cant trust US fully. But its time we should \change our foreign policy

I mentioned this idea in the other thread, a public refferendum for the Pakistani public to decide Pakistan policy on WOT and alliance with US, NATO.

What do the people on here think about this idea?

occasional ally who plays the role of an enemy when its interests are served so it leaves us in lurch everytime.

the bottom line is you cant trust US fully. But its time we should \change our foreign policy

true though it's not really an ally then.

I mentioned this idea in the other thread, a public refferendum for the Pakistani public to decide Pakistan policy on WOT and alliance with US, NATO.

What do the people on here think about this idea?

I wouldnt trust the public in any country to do the right thing by vote.

But I'd recommend voting Imran Khan in the next election. He seems like the best leader.

You guys realize the importance of our location, talent and whatnot but we fall short of being practical.
All you guys need is a capable leadership in the president house and in GHQ.

Why all Indians are voting for enemy :disagree: every one know in PDF there are more Indian members then Pak :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom