What's new

AMCA to be developed in 12-15 years .

:rofl: there is a higher chance of the earth getting hit by a meteor and destroying the human race than India making its own 5th generation fighter. 12-15 years? Not a chance in hell. India just don't have the ability to make its own weapons.

@SPFG what is HTV vehicles??

even our private aerospace ventures like Mahindra Aerospace,Larsen and Tourbo Aerospace,Reliance aerospace and Tata Defense Solutions are worth billions,Mahindra Aerospace is developing GA-18(18 seater) and CNM-5(5 seater),Tata has undertaken Sikorsky S92 Helicopter Cabin Assembly and parts manufacture and Tata - Lockheed Martin JV is assembling structures for the C-130J aircraft including control-surfaces,Empennage & Center Wing-Box Assembly.L &T aerospace makes rocket motor casings, convergent and divergent nozzles, titanium gas bottles for liquid stages, titanium tanks for liquid upper stages for launch vehicles,solar array deployment mechanisms for satellites.Airbus have entered into their tie up with Reliance,Airbus will source 30% of components from Reliance

Heck,even ISRO is privitizing the manufacture of satellites and pslv-

Now this is what is done by Airbus R&D in India

Sir your wish is my command - Hypersonic Test Vehicle

BANGALORE (BNS): DRDO expects to test fly India’s indigenous hypersonic technology demonstrator vehicle (HSDTV) by early next year, the defence agency’s Chief V K Saraswat said Friday.

“We have conducted ground testing of the vehicle for nearly 20 seconds. It has performed well. We are hopeful to flight test it by early next year at Mach 6-7 speed,” Saraswat told reporters during Aero India 2011.

“India has been working on the technology demonstration project for the last five to six years. Only the US and Australia have expertise in this area in the world,” the DRDO chief said.

The highly ambitious HSDTV programme involves the development of a hypersonic plane that would travel six to seven times faster than the speed of sound. It would attain autonomous scramjet flight for 20 seconds, using a solid rocket launch booster.

While the stated objective of the programme is to reduce the cost of putting payloads in outer space, it could eventually lead to India building a highly powerful hypersonic cruise missile system for its defence forces.

DRDO, which has in the past conducted extensive research and trials for the programme in India and abroad, had earlier targeted to flight test the vehicle in 2008. But the time scheduled spilled to the end of 2010.

A number of countries, including the US, China, Russia and Japan are working on hypersonic technology vehicles that could be used for several purposes, including development of cruise missiles or reconnaissance aircraft for military use or for space missions.

Last year, the US had test flown its X-51A Waverider – an experimental hypersonic plane under development. The flight lasted for over 200 seconds with the plane reaching an altitude of 70,000 feet and a top speed of Mach 6

:rofl: there is a higher chance of the earth getting hit by a meteor and destroying the human race than India making its own 5th generation fighter. 12-15 years? Not a chance in hell. India just don't have the ability to make its own weapons.

And there is a higher chance of pollution dissolving skyscrapers in china.

http://archinect.com/news/article/69840388/poor-quality-chinese-concrete-could-lead-to-skyscraper-collapses

Last edited by a moderator:
DRDOs HSTDV and ISROs hypersonic ATV are very ambitious scramjet programs.They would form the basis of India's reusable launchers and hypersonic missiles :yahoo:

HSTDV test is on 2014,right and the engine was already ground tested in 2011

I asked you,Where are the 'Well documented proofs of a russian involvement in India's space program'??Can you give any?Last time you gave me a link about Chandrayaan 2 which is a joint Indo Russian Project

first link says ''Attention!
The website id is invalid.''
Second is a pdf document,and their is no mention of a 'reactor',only thing is that the word 'nuclear' appears twice.

What about ' Indigenous nuclear reactor '??

Read my post again... it gives details of the reactor... and if the sites not workin on ur side.. what can i do?

That is what we are doing now,We are building more Plutonium based fast breeders,The design of 'Thorium reactors are ready

From Department of atomic energy

Three Stages of Indian Nuclear Power Programme | Department of Atomic Energy

Yet buyin from US?
Yeah,and this is that ultimate escape-''Our Engineers worked with Chinese''.I googled for keyword 'pakistan contribution paksat-1r' but didnt find any links

You still couldnt built that sat,It was made by Chinese,on a chinese platform and launched by pakistan,and only after it was positioned,the control was transferred to pakistani control station

Sir how many times should i google n spoon feed you? just like claim of Shaheen having only "2000km" range claim?

here:

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...VtINaxOiducCQ4vA-ZjMTOQ&bvm=bv.48705608,d.bGE

You dont have the right to laugh at India's indigenous fighter aircraft program or an Indian made European Satellite,since you doesnt have one.

Sure man...:lol:
Still far less than Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,producing Su-30 MKI(costs US$28 million a piece) and Dhruv( cost US$6.9 million) and more like LCA,LCH,Rafale and Rudra would soon come.

Su-30 costing 28 million? than why are you tryin with LCA? rudra is an armed version of imported dhruv.. again see the chart i posted... LCH still a prototype (hope it doesnt end like LCA) ... rafael.. is the deal signed yet?

People who doesnt have any R&D products and runs to china for building a communication satellite may not understand that :undecided:

Id buy you some sense.. if it was sold in the market... now read my reply in the other post....

Read his statement about 'Water Car'

Never knew a NESCOM chief made tht... although he laughed at the guy..
Let us see,at least a single component of that SLV in manufacturing or testing stage.It will take atleast 4-5 years (I got this info from a very knowledgable Pakistani Member),by that time-By the time you launch your first satellite, we'd have gslv mark3(my profile pic) which can launch 10 tonnes to LEO

The date is 2015...

Read my post again... it gives details of the reactor... and if the sites not workin on ur side.. what can i do?

First link is broken and second is not related to 'Nuclear reactors'Atleast copy paste what is written in first link.

Yet buyin from US?

We will have to buy Uranium until 3rd stage of it is complete.

Sir how many times should i google n spoon feed you? just like claim of Shaheen having only "2000km" range claim?

here:

Usual arguments of a Pakistani newspaper-Ok I take it although the chinese company takes total credit for it(But well,Even HAL & Turbomecca calls Dhruvs engine-Shakthi as a HAL/Turbomecca JV..and you do not agree )
.If you were technologically advanced,you would not need Chinese facilities and need not build it on a Chinese platform.Read the bolded part again.

Pakistani engineers have worked closely with their Chinese counterparts during all stages of development of the satellite in China. Some experimental units developed at SUPARCO have also been integrated on the satellite for technology evaluation.

Su-30 costing 28 million? than why are you tryin with LCA? rudra is an armed version of imported dhruv.. again see the chart i posted... LCH still a prototype (hope it doesnt end like LCA) ... rafael.. is the deal signed yet?
(

Read these

even our private aerospace ventures like Mahindra Aerospace,Larsen and Tourbo Aerospace,Reliance aerospace and Tata Defense Solutions are worth billions,Mahindra Aerospace is developing GA-18(18 seater) and CNM-5(5 seater),Tata has undertaken Sikorsky S92 Helicopter Cabin Assembly and parts manufacture and Tata - Lockheed Martin JV is assembling structures for the C-130J aircraft including control-surfaces,Empennage & Center Wing-Box Assembly.L &T aerospace makes rocket motor casings, convergent and divergent nozzles, titanium gas bottles for liquid stages, titanium tanks for liquid upper stages for launch vehicles,solar array deployment mechanisms for satellites.Airbus have entered into their tie up with Reliance,Airbus will source 30% of components from Reliance

Heck,even ISRO is privitizing the manufacture of satellites and pslv-

the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is looking towards the launch of the first privately-built rocket in the next five years.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/space/...ry_783612.html

Now this is what is done by Airbus R&D in India

The Bangalore-based centre focuses on the development of advanced capabilities in the areas of modelling and simulation, covering such areas as flight management systems, computational fluid dynamics (CFD), as well as digital simulation and visualisation – which are critical factors in the design and production of high-performance aircraft such as the A380 and the A350 XWB.

As part of the Airbus Engineering Centre India’s activity, a simulated A380 flight management system is being developed in cooperation with Airbus engineers in Toulouse, France. This effort will help Airbus systems engineers provide mature specifications for the suppliers of flight management systems (FMS) – which are key elements of modern jetliners, and also can be used in research and development work on evolved FMS functions for new programmes such as the A350 XWB.

http://www.airbus.com/company/worldw...rbus-in-india/

Z

Su-30 MKI is manufactured in India(With many Indian components),Dhruv is also manufactured at HAL and So would be Tejas,LCH and Rafale(They were selected after MMRCA,do you think the deal wouldnt be made?)Dhruv is an Indian platform(it is not MBB 177) and The Army is keen in Inducting Rudra,they would induct LCH in 2014,they've already ordered it - India to buy 65 HAL light combat helicopters

All that counts to a much bigger public sector aeronautical Industry than Pakistan.And remember,I never counted public sector electronics companies or private sector companies..

And I never counted the space Industry :-)woot:)

Id buy you some sense.. if it was sold in the market... now read my reply in the other post....

Paksat 1R was built by China Great Wall Industry Corp on their own platform,any comments dude??

The date is 2015...

I got that figure from AhseebA

f@ck this sh8t.iam outta here.

joined def.pk and other forums to get updated on lca and now iam addicted to foruming and i don't see a chance of tejas getting inducted :pissed:
and this b8tch is talking about developing amca in just 12 years :pissed:

f@ck this sh8t.iam outta here.

joined def.pk and other forums to get updated on lca and now iam addicted to foruming and i don't see a chance of tejas getting inducted :pissed:
and this b8tch is talking about developing amca in just 12 years :pissed:

Yet buyin from US?

here:

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...VtINaxOiducCQ4vA-ZjMTOQ&bvm=bv.48705608,d.bGE

Sure man...:lol:

Dude We are only buying Urainium from US which is used as a Raw Materials

& the link that you gave about Paksat clearly tells that it is a JV not an INDEGINOUS Design.

& keep dreaming of Building something like Dhruv

F-35 complexed for LM standards & by this logic AMCA is same or even more complex for DRDO because LM have long experience in stealth technology but DRDO has null & you yourself admit that you expect near about 30 year time frame but my guess it is near about 10 year time frame but it will need to reorganised whole DRDO administration system.

Btw in your introduction you say that you know me but don't answer me how? Can you tell me how do you know me?

i am your friend from *****.

DRDOs HSTDV and ISROs hypersonic ATV are very ambitious scramjet programs.They would form the basis of India's reusable launchers and hypersonic missiles :yahoo:

HSTDV test is on 2014,right and the engine was already ground tested in 2011
ISROs HTV will have two types of engines.1st turbojet engine for takeoff and at altitude of 30Km Altitude Hydrogen fuelled DMRJ would take over it for hypersonic cruise for more than half an hour.HTV will descend by Aerodynamic braking and finally would use Turbojet engine for landing.

Just like RLV-TD is made for RLV-TSTO,HTV will validate tech. for AVATAR program.

Dude We are only buying Urainium from US which is used as a Raw Materials

& the link that you gave about Paksat clearly tells that it is a JV not an INDEGINOUS Design.

& keep dreaming of Building something like Dhruv

Oh sir jee... we used chinese facilities and now sats are being developed in Pakistan... 4 more are to be launched including an RSS...As for dhruv... sure.. if the military wants one ... i dnt think there would be a big issue...

First link is broken and second is not related to 'Nuclear reactors'Atleast copy paste what is written in first link.

I did now go back and read it again..

We will have to buy Uranium until 3rd stage of it is complete.

So u dnt have the capacity hence went for US plants?

Usual arguments of a Pakistani newspaper-Ok I take it although the chinese company takes total credit for it(But well,Even HAL & Turbomecca calls Dhruvs engine-Shakthi as a HAL/Turbomecca JV..and you do not agree )
.If you were technologically advanced,you would not need Chinese facilities and need not build it on a Chinese platform.Read the bolded part again.

Not the arguements of Pak papers but the chief scientist incharge... and yes there were no facilities back than... but now 4 more sats are going to back launched... including RSS(I provided the link).

(

Read these

Su-30 MKI is manufactured in India(With many Indian components),Dhruv is also manufactured at HAL and So would be Tejas,LCH and Rafale(They were selected after MMRCA,do you think the deal wouldnt be made?)Dhruv is an Indian platform(it is not MBB 177) and The Army is keen in Inducting Rudra,they would induct LCH in 2014,they've already ordered it - India to buy 65 HAL light combat helicopters

Again i replied to ur so called components in su-30... and whats with the 28 million per unit bs? if its so cheap why do ahead with LCA? which is still "likely" or "unlikely" to be inducted by 2015... and yes dhruv is an upgraded BK-117 ... designed by the same company... smae design,same layout etc... while rudra is just an armed dhruv ... produced in association with over 28-29 foriegn companies... (see the chart)... as for rafael ... the deal got delayed didnt it? again simple TOT...

All that counts to a much bigger public sector aeronautical Industry than Pakistan.And remember,I never counted public sector electronics companies or private sector companies..

Dude first produce a working plane..

And I never counted the space Industry :-)woot:)

Yes ur ahead in tht field..
Paksat 1R was built by China Great Wall Industry Corp on their own platform,any comments dude??

Read above...

I got that figure from AhseebA

So he knows more than the countrys leading scientist n head of an institution?

I did now go back and read it again..

So u dnt have the capacity hence went for US plants?

Not the arguements of Pak papers but the chief scientist incharge... and yes there were no facilities back than... but now 4 more sats are going to back launched... including RSS(I provided the link).

(

Read these

Again i replied to ur so called components in su-30... and whats with the 28 million per unit bs? if its so cheap why do ahead with LCA? which is still "likely" or "unlikely" to be inducted by 2015... and yes dhruv is an upgraded BK-117 ... designed by the same company... smae design,same layout etc... while rudra is just an armed dhruv ... produced in association with over 28-29 foriegn companies... (see the chart)... as for rafael ... the deal got delayed didnt it? again simple TOT...

Dude first produce a working plane..

Yes ur ahead in tht field..

Read above...

So he knows more than the countrys leading scientist n head of an institution?

he Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH) for an indigenous 5-ton multirole helicopter was initiated in May 1979 by the Indian Air Force and Navy. HAL were given a contract by the Indian government in 1984 to develop the helicopter;Germany's Messerschmitt-Bölkow-Blohm (MBB) were contracted in July 1984 to act as a design consultant and collaborative partner for the programme. Although originally scheduled to fly in 1989, the first prototype ALH (Z-3182) made its maiden flight on 20 August 1992 at Bangalore with then-Indian Vice President K. R. Narayanan in attendance. This was followed by a second prototype (Z-3183) on 18 April 1993, an Army/Air Force version (Z-3268) and a navalised prototype (IN.901) with Allied Signal CTS800 engines and a retractable tricycle undercarriage. Although the first prototype flew in August 1992, problems arose due to changing demands from the military and a significant funding shortfall in the wake of the 1991 India economic crisis.
Naval testing on board the INS Viraat and other ships started in March 1998, and around the same time a weight-reduction programme was initiated. However, further delays in development were caused when sanctions upon India were implemented following several Indian nuclear tests in 1998 and the continued refusal to sign the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty, the intended engine for the helicopter, the LHTEC T800, was embargoed. The Turbomeca TM 333-2B2 turboshaft engine was selected as a replacement; in addition Turbomeca agreed to develop a more powerful engine with HAL, originally known as the Ardiden. Turbomeca also assisted in the development of the helicopter, stress analysis and studies of rotor dynamics were conducted in France. The first flight of a Dhruv with the new engine, renamed the Shakti, took place on 16 August 2007.

India's three-stage nuclear power programme was formulated by Dr. Homi Bhabha in the 1950s to secure the country’s long term energy independence, through the use of uranium and thorium reserves found in the monazite sands of coastal regions of South India. The ultimate focus of the programme is on enabling the thorium reserves of India to be utilised in meeting the country's energy requirements. Thorium is particularly attractive for India, as it has only around 1–2% of the global uranium reserves, but one of the largest shares of global thorium reserves at about 30% of the total world thorium reserves.
The country published about twice the number of papers on thorium as its nearest competitors, during each of the years from 2002 to 2006. The Indian nuclear establishment estimates that the country could produce 500 GWe for at least four centuries using just the country’s economically extractable thorium reserves.
As of 2012, the first stage consisting of the pressurised heavy water reactors (PHWR) is near completion of its planned goals, the second stage consisting of fast breeder reactors (FBR) is poised to go into operation within one year, and the third stage consisting of advanced heavy water reactors (AHWR), as one among several technology options, is slated to begin construction so that its commissioning can be done by 2020. The recent Indo-US Nuclear Deal and the NSG waiver, which ended more than three decades of international isolation of the Indian civil nuclear programme, have created many hitherto unexplored alternatives for the success of the three-stage nuclear power programme.

First include IRST , Composites, double S intakes, Elta 2032 radar and 90 kn thrust engine into your JF17. Then we'll talk about building planes.

Back
Top Bottom