What's new

Amazing planes that failed

HF-24 Marut was a Great Aircraft, its Airframe was Designed to Glide in the Air, It could Achieve the speed of Over MACH2.... But as we Conducted Nuclear test , We were Not given any Superior Technologies, thus Led to the failure of HF-24 marut.....

You cannot Say that Just because its Indian..... Get some fresh Air man

Why not post some pictures of this failed aircraft in indian colors :D

Why not post some pictures of this failed aircraft in indian colors :D

HF-marut was a gr8 aircraft...it has helped india in lots of its early wars...but due to sanctions imosed on india ...we couldnot move any further wiht this one.....from HF-Marut in 1960s...or from second generation we directly jumped to 4.5 GEN LCA....and thats the reason for early hiccups involved in LCA!!!

800px-HAL-HF-24-Marut.jpg

HF-marut was a gr8 aircraft...it has helped india in lots of its early wars...but due to sanctions imosed on india ...we couldnot move any further wiht this one.....from HF-Marut in 1960s...or from second generation we directly jumped to 4.5 GEN LCA....and thats the reason for early hiccups involved in LCA!!!

800px-HAL-HF-24-Marut.jpg

:woot::woot::woot:

LCA is 4.5 gen:rofl: in development since decades.

Also marut wasnt an indian design ! just like dhruv,arjunk it was german!

:woot::woot::woot:

LCA is 4.5 gen:rofl: in development since decades.

Also marut wasnt an indian design ! just like dhruv,arjunk it was german!

At least there are Indian designs in Dhruv, Arjun, etc. Tell me Pakistani designs please. Can you tell be Pakistani designs in JF 17? In designing anything India has done more the Pakistan. Even if its 50% Indigenous or 90% I really dont care. Expect a lot of things to come out of India in the 21st century. Its only just begun. Put your emotions a side. And our military budget is getting bigger as our economy grows. So the gap is going to get bigger and bigger between the two(its already wide as it is). India's military budget is $32 billion and only 2% of its GDP. Pakistan approx $5 billion and 3.5% of Pakistan's GDP. Expect India's military budget to cross $40 billion and up to $50 billion. So please, save it..:)

Last edited:
At least there are Indian designs in Dhruv, Arjun, etc.
:woot: HAHAH like wat? arjunk,dhruv are GERMAN DESIGNS and 90% Imported..according to indian sources.

Tell me Pakistani designs please. Can you tell be Pakistani designs in JF 17? In designing anything India has done more the Pakistan. Even if its 50% Indigenous or 90% I really dont care

. So the gap is going to get bigger and bigger between the two(its already wide as it is). India's military budget is $32 billion and only 2% of its GDP. Pakistan approx $5 billion and 3.5% of Pakistan's GDP. Expect India's military budget to cross $40 billion and up to $50 billion. So please, save it..:)

Yes while ur armed forces are using phased out stuff thts why ur spending more to replace the systems again ur own indian sources u can search PDF thread to find links and discussions.

Our defence budget is 10 billion this year minus the pay,WOT expenses and other stuff! plus coalition fund etc...

Also why get so offensive ? i just proved LCA is not 4.5 gen nor marut was Indian design!! No need to derail the thread!!FAILED JETS!

It needed to phase out a lot of things before the 2000s. We couldnt before. But know India has $$. Only 2% of the GDP and it a wooping $32 billion. This never happened before and it will pass 40 billion. I dont care if its 90% or 50% imported there is still Indian tech somewhere. More then Pakistan has done. The gap is getting bigger and bigger and its great!

I didnt get offended here is the link, from a site literally called pro pakistan.

Pakistan Defence Budget 2010-2011 – Details and Comparison ? Pro-Pakistan

Last edited:
At least there are Indian designs in Dhruv, Arjun, etc. Tell me Pakistani designs please. Can you tell be Pakistani designs in JF 17? In designing anything India has done more the Pakistan. Even if its 50% Indigenous or 90% I really dont care. Expect a lot of things to come out of India in the 21st century. Its only just begun. Put your emotions a side. And our military budget is getting bigger as our economy grows. So the gap is going to get bigger and bigger between the two(its already wide as it is). India's military budget is $32 billion and only 2% of its GDP. Pakistan approx $5 billion and 3.5% of Pakistan's GDP. Expect India's military budget to cross $40 billion and up to $50 billion. So please, save it..:)
what rubbish....they cannot even design a prototype how can u expect them lo even make a plane...say sorry...lol

what rubbish....they cannot even design a prototype how can u expect them lo even make a plane...say sorry...lol

yeah Pakistan did not make a prototype....but yet PAC is rolling out mission capable AC and that too at impressive rate....amazing isn't it..:devil:

can some body put more pictures of failed plane HF-marut ? :D

^^^ guys there is a difference in putting your flag on the moon
th_Indian_flag.gif
AND putting the moon on your flag,:pakistan: please understand this fact and stop TROLLING for heavens sake

:cheers:

:woot: HAHAH like wat? arjunk,dhruv are GERMAN DESIGNS and 90% Imported..according to indian sources.

Yes while ur armed forces are using phased out stuff thts why ur spending more to replace the systems again ur own indian sources u can search PDF thread to find links and discussions.

Our defence budget is 10 billion this year minus the pay,WOT expenses and other stuff! plus coalition fund etc...

Also why get so offensive ? i just proved LCA is not 4.5 gen nor marut was Indian design!! No need to derail the thread!!FAILED JETS!

So what if it was a German design guys India is the country which built it and operated it.

Come on guys i know not all Pakistani members get offended with anything India but a few just get too offended.

No-matter how many wars we have fought we still share the same roots lets acknowledge that fact and bring some peace to this forum atleast.

By putting down everything that's Indian people create more anger and frustration among themselves and also sow the seeds of hatred in others.

Hoping for some peace :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom