What's new

Amazing Pakistan: Tribute

I made this video along the lines of extreme sports & recreational activities performed by Pakistanis inside Pakistan. This video also shows some breathtaking scenery & landscapes inside Pakistan as well. Enjoy.

Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

check these too for any future project

Last edited by a moderator:

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

this is my personal favourite :)

I made this video along the lines of extreme sports & recreational activities performed by Pakistanis inside Pakistan. This video also shows some breathtaking scenery & landscapes inside Pakistan as well. Enjoy.

Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

Good job, mate. The world will question us at 0:14? And what represent Amazing Pakistan? Is gunfires happening in Pakistan? It just give a wrong signal.

Good job, mate. The world will question us at 0:14? And what represent Amazing Pakistan? Is gunfires happening in Pakistan? It just give a wrong signal.

It is Dara Adam Khel, from the rooftop of the gun factory. And despite what the world thinks, I am proud of our Pakhtun brothers, & our Pakhtun culture everywhere. I am proud of the gun factory in Dara Adam Khel. Let the world think what they want to, anyone who has been to Dara Adam Khel in Orakzai Agency has been overwhelmed by the hospitality of our Pakhtun brothers there. Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

check these too for any future project

You broke my heart by posting this video.I am a lover of wildlife of Pakistan and really hate illegal hunting,I know about status of all wild species of Pakistan.
People hunt migratory birds which is totally against the rules of hospitality in our country.

Back
Top Bottom