中国是一个伟大的国家。中国人民是伟大的人民,他们知道
如何将从灰烬。巴基斯坦是中国的骄傲。一个朋友总是谁
来帮助过我们需要他的时候。
巴基斯坦中国友好万岁

中国是一个伟大的国家。中国人民是伟大的人民,他们知道
如何将从灰烬。巴基斯坦是中国的骄傲。一个朋友总是谁
来帮助过我们需要他的时候。
巴基斯坦中国友好万岁

Thank you my friend. We sincerely hope people of Pakistan can share the same growth and enjoy better life in near future.

p.s. a few pics of BJ

BJ's CBD
200992219262114234.jpg

3522403278_16e53cb7d4_o.jpg

200911319471869589.jpg

Last edited:
Since topic is amazing china, would be nice if we can also have pics other than cities.

Since topic is amazing china, would be nice if we can also have pics other than cities.

yeah true, i have seen thousands of pics of Amazing china in my life and very impressed with that. I am also interested to see other parts of china. I mean outer city or chinese culture, historical buildings and the dark side of china too :)

Long Live Friendship of Pak-China :pakistan: :china:

btw keep posting pics of cities if you have them. They are good and I'm not complaining, just saying it don't have to be the only things posted.

What are the forum rules regarding posting pics? I'm considering linking from imageshack because I'm afraid that webpages don't last for ever. But can we paste pics as long as we checked that they are not copyrighted, even if they are not ours? Does it have to be a public source?

regards

countryside of east China (Zhejiang province)

lose link self delete

Last edited:
l.jpg

l.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

l.jpg

l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom