What's new

“ALTERNATIVE” & CHALLENGE TO SUEZ CANAL....International North-South Transport Corridor

That might be your opinion on the matter but it does not align with the international treaties on this subject.

I also realise that you've no interest in knowledge of the subject before embarking on a conversation about it, as such I feel I've said all I've to say and will not reply to any further circuitous debate.

I am just trolling you. I know the rules very well

There's a reason why the whole world uses ships instead of railway. Ships are a million times cheaper than trains. Even though ships are slower they are bigger and carry way more stuff for relatively cheap. India and Iran is high on Pakistani hemp jeans

Illegal tresspassing is not allowed. Which means tax has to be paid if such lane were to ever exist. It will never happen people use the normal chokepoint but I am gonna humor you what if it were to become a lane. Tax will be applied using Pakistan EEZ and territorial waters

Almost all of the trade take place through some country EEZ. If you start charging others they will charge their armies on you to "protect trade routes and navigation". Don't act like a silly person. EEZ is not the se as territorial waters. He is trying to explain but you won't listen. Stop embarrassing yourself.

There's a reason why the whole world uses ships instead of railway. Ships are a million times cheaper than trains. Even though ships are slower they are bigger and carry way more stuff for relatively cheap. India and Iran is high on Pakistani hemp jeans
If you read the text of the post, you will have your answer.

I have a better solution. The route suggested is too simple. You need to add few Vs and As so Greenland also gets taken in. Think about this. Mumbai, Chabahar, Cape Town, Greenland, Murmansk Russia, Europe should do it nicely.

View attachment 729928
I admire your ability to drawing lines on the map...but do not give up your day job yet.:azn:

The corridor seems long and expensive. I think travel by sea is considered the cheapest form of cargo delivery.

I admire your ability to drawing lines on the map...but do not give up your day job yet.
Good advice. I admire your imagination but please don't apply for a job as Logisticians for any maritime company. You clearly are ignorant of why most global trade moves by sea. It's the cost silly!

The corridor seems long and expensive. I think travel by sea is considered the cheapest form of cargo delivery.
The INSTC corridor has been tested, and cuts current transport costs by between 30-60 percent, in addition to reducing the transit time from west India to western Russia from 40 to 20 days. Dry runs of the route carried out in 2014 and 2017 identified potential bottlenecks and confirmed cost and shipping time estimates.
Good advice. I admire your imagination but please don't apply for a job as Logisticians for any maritime company. You clearly are ignorant of why most global trade moves by sea. It's the cost silly!
You need to read the article before commenting and drawing lines on the map.....unless you think you are so smart that you think better than economists of three nations of Iran, Russia and india... may be you are genius and no one knows..:undecided::undecided:

I don't think Russia is a big enough consumer to make this route viable. Also as someone else has mentioned, EU would be stupid to rely on a trade route going through Russia.
Close but no cigar.

The INSTC corridor has been tested, and cuts current transport costs by between 30-60 percent, in addition to reducing the transit time from west India to western Russia from 40 to 20 days. Dry runs of the route carried out in 2014 and 2017 identified potential bottlenecks and confirmed cost and shipping time estimates.

You need to read the article before commenting and drawing lines on the map.....unless you think you are so smart that you think better than economists of three nations of Iran, Russia and india... may be you are genius and no one knows..:undecided::undecided:

What's the construction cost? I assume it's by train?

Looks like Iran's ambassador is high on something. We have April Fool's day tomorrow because Iran thinks they can use Pakistan's EEZ to pass indian ships, and Pakistan won't say anything. April Fools day indeed ! Specially now when Pakistan's EEZ was extended by 50,000 additional Sq kilometres. :omghaha: :omghaha:
pakistani EEZ could easily be bypassed

1617218007025.png

Back
Top Bottom