What's new

Altay & Turkish Main Battle Tank Programs

Dteail images:

_MG_0701_zpst6lqjiwq.jpg

_MG_0699_zpsp7bfsnyq.jpg

_MG_0698_zpsojeurtak.jpg

The 1st pic is not the Altay it's the Leoprard 2NG.

Yes but both of 'em use the same targeting and command and control systems. I cant remember the name of it right now. That's the why he has posted the same pics.

Edit: I remember now. They named it as Volkan2 atis kontrol sistemi. As far as know, Volkan1 has been using on modernized loe-1 tanks.

Last edited:
Yes but both of 'em use the same targeting and command and control systems. I cant remember the name of it right now. That's the why he has posted the same pics.

Edit: I remember now. They named it as Volkan2 atis kontrol sistemi. As far as know, Volkan1 has been using on modernized loe-1 tanks.

Altay uses Volkan 3.

Can you please prove it? I have never heard about it before.
Altay uses Volkan 3.

It was suppose to feature it initially, but it now uses the more recent and advanced Aselsan TAKS(Tank Atis Kontrol Sistemi).

http://www.aselsan.com.tr/en-us/cap...tions/taks-new-generation-fire-control-system

"TAKS – New Generation Fire Control System is a state of the art fire control system, specifically designed for Turkish MBT ALTAY"

Although i think its essentialy a rebrand of the Volkan III Fire Control System.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom