What's new

Altaf Hussain unwell, bed rest advised by doctors: Report

well he is an indian agent and indians do need more naxalis INSHAHALLAH anyway Altaf is liar he sahould be kicked straight a way advise for nawaz dont sit with them you have enough you dont need them and still you sit with them same will happen to you as with PPP once you start kicking MQM they run like mouse other wise we seen what they have done with PPP sitting in govt and blackmailling ball is in NAWAZ court what to do be blackmaill by sharing power or kicking ***** one letter to interpol and altaf would be in pakistan than let people do the major work before his jet touch down in pak he willl be gone se just send letter to interpol for brining terrorist altaf to pakistan

935200_565502050147789_1715749019_n.jpg

Altaf bhai tum jiyo hazaro saal. Saal ke din ho pachas hazar.

You are joking right? Tell me tell me.

All that whiskey is making his liver go. So please do an "intervention" before expecting him to live these heavily expanded DOG yeas =1000 years or somewhere in the range of 137,000 years in actual.

So you must be joking.

Get well soon sir. South asia needs visionary like you.

I was OK with first part of your post.

But this one!

Someone must be crazy to say what you are saying.

unless you belong to one of the BIMARU states especially Bihar.

Because Bihar takes the cake for producing great visionaries like Lallu Altaf and Lallu Parsad.
:lol:

And if you are so impressed with him, we will export him to his ancestral home state of Bihar. Rail ticket is free if you can make him agree to this.

peace

LONDON: Founder of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Altaf Hussain has been advised to pause all political activity for a few days and take bed rest by doctors in London, reported Express News on Tuesday.

According to the report, Altaf Hussain is not well and bed rest has been prescribed.

Earlier, enraged by what he called “false accusations” of rigging, Altaf had warned the establishment to respect the mandate of Karachi in a telephonic address to his party on May 12.

He reminded his supporters that despite deaths, bombings and threats the highest number of MQM voters had risked their lives to vote. He alleged that the media was showing anti-MQM demonstrators but did not speak of the thousands of MQM voters who turned up to support the party on polling day.
Altaf Hussain unwell, bed rest advised by doctors: Report – The Express Tribune

------------------------
halt political activities??? he was jus sitting and delivering bakwas thru telephone..
Telephone sets should have been advised a complete bed rest instead of this Dramaybaz.... i feel sorry for the telephone sets....

may allah lift his soul up.

well we must as nation now deal seriously threat of altaf and his party and indians will support him from outside from the day one so crispy replies are ready for you both terrorists from pakistan

Kal Rat Se Pareshani Howi Facebook pay Jb Kisi Nay News Post. That Altaf has passed Away.

Itna Dukh Howa Tension howi Sochta raha .. Ya Allah Itni Asani se Q :hitwall:

Magr Abi Thora Sukoon Mila Jb Aik or Chawal parhi Unki Kay PTI walo ka Biodata Jama karo
MQM Walay Sal mai 2 hi kam kartay hain

Aik ya toh Qatal karnay kay liye Data jama kartay hian
Ya Eid Kay Qurbani ki Khalain or Fitrana :rofl:

British High commissioner acknowledges that Metropolitan police has been flooded with complaints against altaf Hussein and he will face interrogation from British Police.

A petition has been filed with 30,000 signatures and we will be taking this to the commons.

Our aim is to have him deported, I am sure Imran will be more than willing to facilitate in moving this criminal back to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom