What's new

Altaf Hussain Podcast - Jabba the Hut is back

Aftab Borka Ki Podcast #38 ft. Altaf Hussain aka Jabba the Hut

View attachment 928048
7kron6.jpg

@ghazi52 @araz @The Eagle @The Accountant @That Guy @Irfan Baloch @PanzerKiel @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Imran Khan @PAKISTANFOREVER @waz @Windjammer @WinterFangs @KaiserX @niaz @farok84 @MastanKhan @krash @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Cookie Monster @Bratva @Foxtrot Alpha @Rafael @Rafi @Trango Towers @Indus Pakistan @Norwegian @LeGenD @mingle @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @SQ8 @Goenitz @SecularNationalist @farok84 @Blacklight @Meengla @Dalit @ARMalik @Sainthood 101 @Zibago @Jango @untitled @Reichsmarschall @Bleek @Dual Wielder @Smoke @RescueRanger @Trango Towers @Asimzranger @FuturePAF @Imad.Khan @forcetrip @baqai @blain2 @khail007 @N.Siddiqui @kingQamaR @Wergeland @PakAlp @Khan2727 @VCheng @Bleek @Sifar zero @Maula Jatt @PakSarZameen47 @Abid123 @Valar. @CLUMSY
Hahaha 🤣 this is amazing

It was thought that Mustafa Kamal would be able to fill in the gap but it turned out that he might be an amazing administrator but he is not a good leader (same case with Shahbaz Shariff) so meh !!!

This guy still thinks Shehbaz Sharif is an amazing administrator

@villageidiot :lol:

yes he was and he changed Lahore drastically, whether you like to admit or not.

Yes.
Punjab is known to have two great (well, by the Pakistani context anyway), Chief Ministers: Shahbaz Sharif and Pervez Elahi. While they may on the opposite side of the political divide right now, they were relatively speaking good administrators.

Yes.
Punjab is known to have two great (well, by the Pakistani context anyway), Chief Ministers: Shahbaz Sharif and Pervez Elahi. While they may on the opposite side of the political divide right now, they were relatively speaking good administrators.
I believe in Pervez Elahi supremacy, Showbaaz was a fraud who couldn't develop our industries, education or anything of importance really

changing LahoRHe means nothing (especially if you never brought industries to lahore or worked on its Info-tech potentiol), changing PUNJAB means something (again by bringing industries, info-tech, education reforms, increasing its agricultural output etc not shinny projects)

Showbaaz was a bad CM, lets stop glorifying him

Last edited:
This guy still thinks Shehbaz Sharif is an amazing administrator

@villageidiot :lol:
I read the rest of his post too and wanted to say something mean but he's a respectful poster so I abstained. :D

yes he was and he changed Lahore drastically, whether you like to admit or not.
Turns out, there's a difference between governing a city and governing a country.

He has drastically changed Pakistan too

Humiliated, bankrupt, a complete mockery of a nation state
Aithe rakh, Malangi. (Out of the stadium)

(I assume you know little bit of Punjabi, do you? I didn't tag you in a great punjabi joke I posted the other day as I wasn't sure. I assume it's not hard. The lexical similarity is off the charts between Urdu and Punjabi. Most Punjabis routinely mix words between the two without knowing.)

Aithe rakh, Malangi. (Out of the stadium)

(I assume you know little bit of Punjabi, do you? I didn't tag you in a great punjabi joke I posted the other day as I wasn't sure. I assume it's not hard. The lexical similarity is off the charts between Urdu and Punjabi. Most Punjabis routinely mix words between the two without knowing.)

Yeah I can understand a little bit of Punjabi

Urdu speakers of Karachi find Punjabi easier to understand as compared to other regional languages

Yeah I can understand a little bit of Punjabi

Urdu speakers of Karachi find Punjabi easier to understand as compared to other regional languages
The two of our communities should band together, and establish supremacy over the backward tribal cultures. We are both already vilified. You guys, by the sons of the soil of Sindh and us by the sons of the soil of Pakistan :lol:

Back
Top Bottom