What's new

Altaf Hussain Podcast - Jabba the Hut is back

yes he was and he changed Lahore drastically, whether you like to admit or not.
We can see miracle of Shabaz Sharif since he became the PM, Pakistan is a superpower now. I hope he remains in power longer so we can dominate Mars next.

What ever u say it is 100000 times much better by this PPP & there goons for this City & it's people & this is the only party who represent the right of Karachi city...

The two of our communities should band together, and establish supremacy over the backward tribal cultures. We are both already vilified. You guys, by the sons of the soil of Sindh and us by the sons of the soil of Pakistan :lol:

These guys already accuse both of us that we occupied Pakistan and oppressed them in alliance since 50s

Everyone was better than Usman Buzdar. That c**t Shehbaz was a million times better than Usman Buzdar and I say this as someone who is extremely anti-PMLN.

The way Shehbaz Sharif came into power last year. The way he is ruling this country for past one year. The damage he has done to Pakistan and is still doing

I have no problem in saying that let alone Usman Buzdar, even Aslam Raisani is better for Pakistan than Shehbaz Sharif

These guys already accuse both of us that we occupied Pakistan and oppressed them in alliance since 50s

Yes. It is Jealousy.
Both Urdu Speakers and Punjabis had/have been vilified. But saner Pakistanis know that not only the creation of Pakistan was largely a result of the Urdu Speakers of the Subcontinent but also the survival of the fledgling Pakistan owed a great deal to the Urdu Speakers. This fact has been mentioned by Punjabis like Haroon Rashid and others in generous ways. There is a reason on some Indian forums there is special hatred reserved for the Urdu Speakers of Pakistan.

Tribal cultures of Pakistan need to improve themselves and recognize that the modern world will punish their communities for backward ways. Only urban Punjab and urban Sindh, with very few small pockets elsewhere, are embracing modernity.

Altaf Hussain is still a thing? I completely forgot about him….lol.

We can see miracle of Shabaz Sharif since he became the PM, Pakistan is a superpower now. I hope he remains in power longer so we can dominate Mars next.

if you read my previous views i have said and i maintain that he proved to be a good administrator but he is a miserable leader, not fit for PM office since NS wants to drive everything and SS was just a puppet, but he did wonders as CM

Back
Top Bottom