What's new

Altaf Hussain has lost his Mind, asks NATO,Whitehouse and India to interfere in Karachi .

1. Is this true ? Yes
2. How was it done ? By Govt
3. Where from did this land come ? Govt land and the lands belongs to hindu who left Pakistan
4. Did it belong to the govt. or bought from the existing population and then allocated ? yes
5. What were the criteria of land-allocation ? They have to prove they have land in India
6. Is Sindh the only province where it was done or elsewhere too ? No as compared to Punjab they have very little Muhajir population

Ok Pakistani guys..a question to you all..
MQM is a political party that mostly consists of muhajir people. Muhajir are those people who migrated to Pakistan from India during independence.
Now, I hear, they were allocated a lot of land for their re-settlement, mainly in Sindh Province.
1. Is this true ?
2. How was it done ?
3. Where from did this land come ?
4. Did it belong to the govt. or bought from the existing population and then allocated ?
5. What were the criteria of land-allocation ?
6. Is Sindh the only province where it was done or elsewhere too ?

2. How was it done ? By Govt
You had some sort of tribunal for this. Can you tell me what was that ? Probably I can look up further into that then.
3. Where from did this land come ? Govt land and the lands belongs to hindu who left Pakistan
I'm interested in knowing the compensation and accounting of the same. Is there any link for the same ?
4. Did it belong to the govt. or bought from the existing population and then allocated ? yes
Any further data available ?
5. What were the criteria of land-allocation ? They have to prove they have land in India
Obviously lot of chances of things going wrong there.
6. Is Sindh the only province where it was done or elsewhere too ? No as compared to Punjab they have very little Muhajir population
Out of all the places, why Sindh ? why not Punjab ?

Ok Pakistani guys..a question to you all..
MQM is a political party that mostly consists of muhajir people. Muhajir are those people who migrated to Pakistan from India during independence.
Now, I hear, they were allocated a lot of land for their re-settlement, mainly in Sindh Province.
1. Is this true ?
2. How was it done ?
3. Where from did this land come ?
4. Did it belong to the govt. or bought from the existing population and then allocated ?
5. What were the criteria of land-allocation ?
6. Is Sindh the only province where it was done or elsewhere too ?
MQM consists of Urdu Speaking People mainly in Sindh province whose forefathers had migrated from India. They were allocated lands all over Pakistan basing on their claims . As far as I know they were allocated government land and abandoned lands and houses by people migrating from Pakistan to India.

11011180_10153134213968865_5158290244350488715_n.jpg

This sums up well "Mohajir cause".

AH is doing a business as horrendous as selling one's mother and he knows well what his handlers are making him do. Those who supports him out of innocence are blindly foolish and those who are tools of his money making rackets need to be eliminated asap something rangers are doing well but slowly owing to PPP's morally corrupt provincial govt.

Is Altaf bhai and his family from India?

Is there a separatist / re-unification wind blowing in Karachi?

Hmmmmm .....

Does Mohajir also mean one who is a traveller ?

There is a term 'Musafir' which means a traveller.
Mohajir is one who does hijrah....meaning one who travels far..some say due to unarrest like in india back then though those who call themselves came after the formation of Pakistan...those who came before or during the times when people migrated between the 2 countries dont call themselves that term

Musafir serves the same purpose those who do safer....muhajir those who do hijrah...

The Hijra (Arabic: هِجْرَة‎ hijrah), also called Hegira or Hejira, is the migration or journey of the Islamic prophet Muhammad and his followers from Mecca to Yathrib, later renamed by him to Medina, in the year 622 CE.

As for land distribution I dont know how they got theirs I only know about those who dont call themselves Mohajir and came when Pakistan was announced those people didnt even have time to sell their land they just picked what they could and crossed...They took whatever houses were empty left by previous owners who moved to india while some had relatives and others were given by govt if they could provide papers of what they owned in india....

Ask others regarding your questions

Is Altaf bhai and his family from India?

Is there a separatist / re-unification wind blowing in Karachi?

Hmmmmm .....
His mother migrated from India but heard something that his father was a railway employee from southern Punjab (not confirmed and not substantiated) . However nothing is there as far as your second question is concerned. Once AH is facing tough time in UK and Pakistan, karachites had best business before Eid.

His mother migrated from India but heard something that his father was a railway employee from southern Punjab (not confirmed and not substantiated). However nothing is there as far as your second question is concerned. Once AH is facing tough time in UK and Pakistan, karachites had best business before Eid.

I was only kidding man.

Karachi waise is supposed to be little sister of Mumbai.

He lost his mind? hmm chalo at least this has been proven that he had a mind

As British Citizen , he should not be allowed to participate in Pakistani Politics.

Nobody should be allowed to participate in Pakistani Politics via " REMOTE CONTROL ".

your PM , and all major party leaders are Duel National :)

do i need too ?? they have invested millions of Dollar in USA , UK and Canada ...

Investing in those countries does not get them Citizenship. Anyone can invest in US, UK or Canada. To get Citizenship, you have to apply for Residence permit in those countries and after getting approved as Resident aliens and having lived in those countries for at least 5 years you have to apply for Citizenship with the immigration authorities.

Back
Top Bottom