What's new

Altaf Hussain banned from telephonic speeches

Britain mulls ‘action’ against Altaf Hussain

ISLAMABAD: British High Commissioner Adam Thomson on Wednesday said that action could not be ruled out against MQM chief Altaf Hussain for his statement that Karachi be separated from Pakistan.

The London Metropolitan Police has been investigating complaints by hundreds of British and Pakistani citizens against Altaf, the British high commissioner said during a news conference on Wednesday. Thomson said a flood of complaints had been received by the London Metropolitan Police from Britain, Pakistan and all over the world, with thousands of people lodging complaints against Altaf’s controversial statements. Thomson said the London police are looking into the complaints and may take notice of them soon. The high commissioner said the Pakistani government should take serious notice of Altaf’s statement, as in Britain there are strict laws against those who provoke violence and hatred. He said Altaf could be put in prison if allegations against him are proven, and added that handing over him to Pakistan was difficult. Thousands of complaints were sent to the London police after Altaf addressed his supporters in Karachi and threatened PTI supporters who were protesting against alleged rigging. Altaf also said Karachi should be separated from Pakistan if the mandate given to the MQM by the people is not acceptable. The party later clarified that Altaf’s statements were rhetorical, and misinterpreted by the media. online

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

I agree that PTI is the only party that cans stop Altaf mota chor, Bhatta Khor and his dehshat gardi.

PTI is the only party in Pakistan.

Mark my words.

PPP has not balls.

NS cannot capture the imagination of Karachi's youth.

So PTI is the only party that can truly change the qismat of my beautiful city Karachi.

The only party.

if you think only MQM got danda you are wrong...
PTI+JI are a formidable street power now....

Jis din MQM ne danda dena shuru ker dia na, streets per se apke burgers aise ghayeb ho jayenge jaise kabhi the hi nahi! JI ki baat aur hai, apne aap ko JI ke peeche kion chupate ho aur ab JI pe hi kion ruk gayee? Apne saath Haqiqi/PAC/Liyari Criminals/Talibaan/ANP/Afghan waghera ko bhi mila lo......kam se kam muqabla to ho kuch!!

Dude.

Altaaf is a dumb *** gangster.

Just admit.

MQM if they want to save their party have to get rid of this dumb ***, and start implementing reforms.

Not an easy task mate. Although nothing would be better for MQM, it is not easy as citizens of Karachi may not follow any other MQM leader the way they follow AH.

He's a separatist, a racist and a dangerous man.

Why is he in exile? Was it self-imposed or is he a fugitive?

Something that bothers me is why do you support MQM? I noticed this change of yours in favour of MQM only after you were banned. Are you naraz with us?

You do realize that our most revered prime ministers have spent quite a few years in exile themselves which includes NS and BB. Self imposed or otherwise.

Jis din MQM ne danda dena shuru ker dia na, streets per se apke burgers aise ghayeb ho jayenge jaise kabhi the hi nahi! JI ki baat aur hai, apne aap ko JI ke peeche kion chupate ho aur ab JI pe hi kion ruk gayee? Apne saath Haqiqi/PAC/Liyari Criminals/Talibaan/ANP/Afghan waghera ko bhi mila lo......kam se kam muqabla to ho kuch!!...

Please bhai. Kuch sharam karo.

You live in a gora land like Altaf mota chor

And

yet you threaten even more violence in our beautiful city?

Should we complain to the police of your home country that you are trying to spread ethnic $hit and terrorism?

Kuch sharam karo yar.

We want to live here and in peace.

We dominate every aspect of Karachi.

Why do we even need to threaten anyone.

please do not spread ethnic $hit. please do not.

Thank you

Please bhai. Kuch sharam karo.

You live in a gora land like Altaf mota chor

And

yet you threaten even more violence in our beautiful city?

Should we complain to the police of your home country that you are trying to spread ethnic $hit and terrorism?

Kuch sharam karo yar.

We want to live here and in peace.

We dominate every aspect of Karachi.

Why do we even need to threaten anyone.

please do not spread ethnic $hit. please do not.

Thank you

I actually live in Karachi, serve in Karachi. To bhai agar police ko report kerni hai to Karachi police ko kerna :)

And what I have said is true, apna danda band kero werna jis din MQM ne danda kia sab ghayeb ho jayenge. Bardasht ki had hoti hai aur aap log bohat jald us ko cross kerne waale hain. Hadd mei reh ker jo kerna hai keren.

Altaaf Bhai the King of karachi or future President of karachi will surely found a way to work around this Ban.

if you think only MQM got danda you are wrong...
PTI+JI are a formidable street power now....

or Taliban Power. MQM was forced to some degree rig the election because of numerous bomb attack by Taliban for the benefit of Im the Dim.

Jis din MQM ne danda dena shuru ker dia na, streets per se apke burgers aise ghayeb ho jayenge jaise kabhi the hi nahi! JI ki baat aur hai, apne aap ko JI ke peeche kion chupate ho aur ab JI pe hi kion ruk gayee? Apne saath Haqiqi/PAC/Liyari Criminals/Talibaan/ANP/Afghan waghera ko bhi mila lo......kam se kam muqabla to ho kuch!!

so basically you mohajirs of MQM (i know there are many who are non MQM or peaceful) only understand one language and that is of violence?..shame on you.
No wonder there is so much stigma against you lot...Before this election MQM opened an office in my home town Abbottabad and due to the previous impression of MQM being a murderous violent party..the office got attacked and burnt within a week.
You can try more violence,but that will generate further hate against you lot among other ethnicities of Pakistan.
About 10% of Pakistan's population lives in Karachi and "Bhayyay" violence effects the whole country..
No wonder that after so many years,you lot are still restricted to Karachi and Hyderabad while other Parties have won seats throughout the country.

Not an easy task mate. Although nothing would be better for MQM, it is not easy as citizens of Karachi may not follow any other MQM leader the way they follow AH.

You do realize that our most revered prime ministers have spent quite a few years in exile themselves which includes NS and BB. Self imposed or otherwise.

I actually live in Karachi, serve in Karachi. To bhai agar police ko report kerni hai to Karachi police ko kerna :)

And what I have said is true, apna danda band kero werna jis din MQM ne danda kia sab ghayeb ho jayenge. Bardasht ki had hoti hai aur aap log bohat jald us ko cross kerne waale hain. Hadd mei reh ker jo kerna hai keren.

2yts8rp.jpg

or Taliban Power. MQM was forced to some degree rig the election because of numerous bomb attack by Taliban for the benefit of Im the Dim.

Yes that's very true,

in the last election, MQM was "forced" to do dhandly
in the elections before the last elections, same thing

and so on and on.

But in the MQM universe there is only one force that "forces" MQM to do dhandly.

And that force is no one but our dear leader Altaf Mota Chor, Bhatta Khor.

Altaf Hussain calls off MQM sit-in at ECP

KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain early on Thursday morning appealed to the MQM Coordination Committee to call off the sit-in of his party’s supporters until the decisions for their complaints filed with the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) are announced.

On Tuesday evening, a number of MQM supporters from Delhi Colony, Punjab Colony, DHA and Clifton reached the provincial election commission in Karachi, and demanded for elections to be held in the entire constituency

The party leader commended the supporters who took part in the protests against partial re-polling in NA-250.

Altaf congratulated Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) chief Nawaz Sharif on his victory in the general elections. He also appealed to Nawaz to “open-heartedly accept the MQM mandate”.

He further expressed his apologies to the media for “any statements [he] may have made out of passion.”

The ECP has issued a notification to both MQM and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf to appear before the commission on Friday.
Altaf Hussain calls off MQM sit-in at ECP – The Express Tribune

bhai naay maafi maang lii takaay baaach jayeein!!! from being tried in UK

so basically you mohajirs of MQM (i know there are many who are non MQM or peaceful) only understand one language and that is of violence?..shame on you.
No wonder there is so much stigma against you lot...Before this election MQM opened an office in my home town Abbottabad and due to the previous impression of MQM being a murderous violent party..the office got attacked and burnt within a week.
You can try more violence,but that will generate further hate against you lot among other ethnicities of Pakistan.
About 10% of Pakistan's population lives in Karachi and "Bhayyay" violence effects the whole country..
No wonder that after so many years,you lot are still restricted to Karachi and Hyderabad while other Parties have won seats throughout the country.

Safriz bhai, agar MQM waalon ne office jalane waalon ko bhi jala dia hota na Abbotabad mei to hisaab barabar hota na? Ap khud bata rahe ho ke apke area mei MQM ke saath kis hua aur phir bhi MQM ko hi bura bhi keh rahe ho. Ghalat hai na.

Unfortunately, Punjabi is voting for Punjabi, Sindhi is voting for Sindhi and Urdu speaking is voting for every one. This is the real dilemma. Waise bhai, I have no affiliation with MQM, I speak what is painfully correct.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom