What's new

Altaf Hussain Asking Workers To Get Arms And Physical Training Against Pakistan Army !

I will it is our internal matter we don't need any baniyas to discuss our internal matters and if it happens to hurt your e-feelings please take him to India because he just looks an Indian.

Please refrain from name calling and all of you looks like indians so by that method we can take all of you.

Oh he is yours...then pay his rent (since he has offices in Pakistan) :coffee:

He is not ours but he is leader of sindh

Please refrain from name calling and all of you looks like indians so by that method we can take all of you.

LOL then you are naive, Pakistanis looks like Indians ? yeah right.... Its time for you to take a nap. Yes Altaf Hussain and His Muhajir Paltoon is Indian looking but not other Pakistanis.

LOL then you are naive, Pakistanis looks like Indians ? yeah right.... Its time for you to take a nap. Yes Altaf Hussain and His Muhajir Paltoon is Indian looking but not other Pakistanis.
Ok you can believe in whatever you want and i respect you views but don't disrespect leader of sindh

Sigh...You dont even want him...hence the excuses ....shame on you not wanting your own idol! Esp when he has debts to be paid.....Well idolize him from across the border and dont quote me again....
don't get angry mate it's ok you don't like him but millions sindhis do

Ok you can believe in whatever you want and i respect you views but don't disrespect leader of sindh

don't get angry mate it's ok you don't like him but millions sindhis do

Leader of Sindh ? Son what have you been taking today ? Sindh is under PPP's goverment ever since 1970s so I don't know which Sindh are you talking about.

t millions sindhis do
I think you dont know what Sindhi is...Altaf plays the mohajir card and only speaks for them not really for Sindhis....They have PPP cartoon called Zardari and his son/ daughter mixture called Bilawal...

So saying Altaf is loved by Sindhis is a joke on you....
Leader of Sindh ? Son what have you been taking today ? Sindh is under PPP's goverment ever since 1970s so I don't know which Sindh are you talking about.
He is trolling...and obviously has no idea of anything!

Taking arms against the state with ill wills is treason you know....

"karkun jismani tarbiyat shuru ker dein, rozana aik ghanta commando training karein aur asla chalana seekhein....dekhtay hain dary e sindh mein kis ka khoon bahay ga".

Okay he should be the coach and do a live video telecast of physical training to encourage his followers to join the training.

And he should start with push-ups and sit-ups.

Parvez Rashid & Khawja Asif must answer: Is the building of PTV is more sacred to you than Pakistan Army?

Shameless creatures.

PPP are gundas and great leader altaf bhai will make sindh prosperous again.

Only if geo was dealt toughly with, when they accused sitting DG ISI Gen Zaheer , of tht time,of attempted murder....then noone would have dared or got courage to do such a thing again... Such statements of adopting harsh legal course were given by the same DG ISPR Asim Abjwa at tht time also, tht such things wont be tolerated... But alas... Geo was let away with just a token ban of 15 day ban.... Then such things were bound to be repeated... Now again Asim Bajwa is coming up with similar statements tht he came up with, at geo controversy time too... We can be assured...nothing substantial will be done by military leadership, this time also, except just statements

That's because its not the role nor the responsibility of the military to take action against such issues, the military has tried its very best to distance itself from domains that are traditionally associated with the civilian government. It is up to the government and the judiciary to take notice of this verbal diatribe and take suitable action against Altaf Hussain from inciting rebellion against the state and its institutions as well as attacking whole ethnic groups withing the country with extremely poor and unsuitable language.

That's because its not the role nor the responsibility of the military to take action against such issues, the military has tried its very best to distance itself from domains that are traditionally associated with the civilian government. It is up to the government and the judiciary to take notice of this verbal diatribe and take suitable action against Altaf Hussain from inciting rebellion against the state and its institutions as well as attacking whole ethnic groups withing the country with extremely poor and unsuitable language.

If this is the case..then DG ispr should refrain from commenting also...if their hands are tied, and they cant do anything on their own... Then no need of coming up with statements tht such and such wont be tolerated... Such statements will only make ISPR lose its credibility,and it will enforce perception tht "ISPR" is all talk only..with no action.... No one then in the future will take their statements seriously....like ppl usually dont take state ents of politicians seriously....but ppl used to take statements of army leaderships seriously because they hv more credibility in the public.....military must ensure tht they dont lose their credibility........ Either dont respond....and instead push the govt to respond on their behalf like some statement from interior minister or if ISPR choses to respond directly, then make sure, it backs those statemnts with serious action...........dont repeat geo saga all again....

This being said, I myself belong to an urdu speaking family from Karachi and i STRONGLY condemn Altaf Hussains and MQM politics... And his statements like the one he has given....is surely treason and should be dealt as such.... MQM /Altaf doesnt represent all urdu speaking ppl for sure...rather only its followers... We dont want to be associated with this terrorist organization.... The sooner it ends, the better for karachi and Pakistan

If this is the case..then DG ispr should refrain from commenting also...if their hands are tied, and they cant do anything on their own... Then no need of coming up with statements tht such and such wont be tolerated... Such statements will only make ISPR lose its credibility,and it will enforce perception tht "ISPR" is all talk only..with no action.... No one then in the future will take their statements seriously....like ppl usually dont take state ents of politicians seriously....but ppl used to take statements of army leaderships seriously because they hv more credibility in the public.....military must ensure tht they dont lose their credibility........ Either dont respond....and instead push the govt to respond on their behalf like some statement from interior minister or if ISPR choses to respond directly, then make sure, it backs those statemnts with serious action...........dont repeat geo saga all again....

This being said, I myself belong to an urdu speaking family from Karachi and i STRONGLY condemn Altaf Hussains and MQM politics... And his statements like the one he has given....is surely treason and should be dealt as such.... MQM /Altaf doesnt represent all urdu speaking ppl for sure...rather only its followers... We dont want to be associated with this terrorist organization.... The sooner it ends, the better for karachi and Pakistan

The ISPR has to distance the military from the allegations made by Altaf Hussain and that is the reason why the statements were made, deliberations are also underway for taking MQM to court for these allegations and we are hoping that it will allow the military to assert its position not through overt use of force but rather through legal channels.
I am very glad to hear of your support, the LEAs of Pakistan are made up of Pakistanis and belong to Pakistanis and thus we are nothing without the love and support of our people. As long as we hold respect in your eyes, we will never be defeated!

What a massive douchebag, I hope the ISPR really takes him to task and gets a legal order that will stop this drunk maniac from spewing such hate again. No one can be allowed to talk about disintegrating the state and be allowed to get away with it, be he in London, Lahore or bloody hell.
lol,
ISPR is a high standard government organization.They must take this mota-kofta with pinch of salt :lol:
On serious note,AH is getting out of control.Possible measures must be taken to improve situation in Karachi.I am afraid that because of nonsense rants of AH,entire Karachi and Urdu speaking community will pay price.I can't even imagine of dire consequences.AH is bringing bad name to muhajirs as violence loving people.
Regards

lol,
ISPR is a high standard government organization.They must take this mota-kofta with pinch of salt :lol:
On serious note,AH is getting out of control.Possible measures must be taken to improve situation in Karachi.I am afraid that because of nonsense rants of AH,entire Karachi and Urdu speaking community as while will pay price.I can't even imagine of dire consequences.AH is bringing bad name to muhajirs as violence loving people.
Regards

The MQM is not a political party, it is a cult, and a very well-represented cult at that but I agree that efforts are necessary to curb Altaf Hussain's weekly shit slinging show. His desperate situation in England is overwhelmingly causing him to release his anger on the innocent citizens of Karachi, these calls to violence cannot be tolerated, MQM's role in Karachi is already questionable to put it in the most diplomatic language possible, its about time that this beast was caged.

Back
Top Bottom