What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

Bperd_vIAAE9LK7.jpg

defence.pk reaction

baby-amazed-scared-laughing-1.gif

Last edited:
defence.pk reaction

baby-amazed-scared-laughing-1.gif
lol nobody's reaction is like this I believe

As I said earlier, he was to be released on bail regardless of the outcome. If he is charged, still he would have been released on bail, if he is not charged on certain situation even bail would not be required.

Now we have to see if he is been charged or let go without being charged.

Well I was in karachi univ at the same time----Mr Hussein was never an ordinary worker. He may have been a jamati worker long before he became elected for the head office of student union of karachi univ. But altaf bhai firts jamiat, ampso and later on MQM---he was never the ordinary guy----he was the leader of men---howsoever devious his methods might be or the approach he took to get to the promised land..

There was nothing normal about altaf bhai ( don't make him look ordinary----he was extra-ordinary right from gitgo and I know that first hand )---he was a born leader of men---jamiat gave him the oppurtunity---and when Gen Zia needed him----he flew with the oppurtunity provided to him and never looked back.

Last edited:
Mr Hussein an ordinary worker----my foot!!!!!!!

Well I was in karachi univ at that time----Mr Hussein was never an ordinary worker. He may have been a jamati worker long before he became elected for the head office of student union of karachi univ. But altaf bhai and ampso and later on MQM---he was never the ordinary guy----he was the leader of men---howsoever devious his methods might be or the approach he took to get to the promised land..

There was nothing normal about altaf bhai ( don't make him look ordinary----he was extra-ordinary right from gitgo and I know that first hand )---he was a born leader of men---jamiat gave him the oppurtunity---and when Gen Zia needed him----he flew with the oppurtunity provided to him and never looked back.
pehley aqal istemal ker lya karo, the guy is talking about haider abbas rizvi

and enough with this zia shit already, just because paindus got sold out and worked for zia doesn't mean every pakistani politician esp altaf bhai is beghairat like paindu politicians

brig imtiaz has already confessed that zia had no connections with either APMSO or MQM

Last edited:
So he was interviewed for 9 hours.

Really intense interrogation it means...

As far as my understanding goes, I believe he is been charged hence released on bail. If he was not charged, the police would have released him without bail.

===============================

BpexFkDCQAAEp3T.jpg:large

Bpe7to_CQAAFc30.jpg

Bpe8ZBdIAAARmMQ.jpg

Bpe78v5CQAIb0eE.jpg:large

Bpe8BT3CIAAz0-q.jpg:large

:D

vote to mummy daddy bache bhi dedete hain, magar support ho to Altaf bhai jaisi ho

Dishearted-Imran-Khan-Funny-Pakistani-Politician.jpg

pehley aqal istemal ker lya karo, the guy is talking about haider abbas rizvi

and enough with this zia shit already, just because paindus got sold out and worked for zia doesn't mean every pakistani politician esp altaf bhai is beghairat like paindu politicians

brig imtiaz has already confessed that zia had no connections with either APMSO or MQM

You change colors in an instant----. If you see an error---say so---what a BS Brig Imtiaz is----.

Back
Top Bottom