What's new

Altaf hands over party affairs to Rabita Committee/MQM Distance itself from Altaf Bhai

hibernated MQM supporter coming out of hiding after the departure of altaf.:woot::welcome:

Because I am against AH ... And I was no more interested to defend his bakwas ..........

@Musafir117 ,@Jaanbaz , i think we were all trolled. I was quite happy myself when i thought they got rid of Altaf Hussain, but what a joke really. Damage control from Farooq Sattar and what a joke, these people think it's easy to mislead the masses. Fact remain Altaf bhai is not going anywhere, he will continue to run MQM. So for those who were happy that MQM got rid of AH, it's still a dream. I don't get why people will continue to support this joker and his party, i think it's time to reconsider and this quote makes a lot of sense.
'Altaf Hussain in MQM, MQM is Altah Hussain....'
MQM cannot exist without AH and they don't have the balls to get rid of him either. Neither does he wishes to go anywhere.
People need to realize that Pakistan comes first, before any party before any bullshit. Government should raise this issue with British government. And it's about friggin time we ban Altaf Hussain's MQM. Thank you for your services, you have done enough for this city. We have seen enough dark days, time to get rid of this cancer.
PS: we might see this group within MQM taking a different direction, Farooq Sattar might lead it.
@Musafir117 , what was your point regarding Mustafa Kamal's press conference? He was proven right. It's so easy to mislead people.

These made fools out of us, AH is not going anywhere. Damage control, what pathetic facade.

Everyone knows what AH is aiming for, the problem lies in people continuing to support this joker.

@The Eagle ,@notorious_eagle ....

Altaf Hussain is treated like a godly entity and is perceived to be a godly entity. Yeah right, they'll get rid of him.:lol:

Nice joke. It's so easy to mislead people.

There was on problem "BAKWAS" of Altaf Hussain ... It is OK if he remains so called Quaid-e-Tehreek and his all involvements & bakwas should be stopped.

Weldon to Amir Liaquat & Farooq Sattar ... Not Altaf Hussain ... I myself was fed up towards attitude of AH & wordings using by him for institution ... Ow he has crossed all limits and now govt should try him for article 6 and do some efforts to bring him from UK ........
?
Now, Amir Liaqaut has left politics forever. While i believe, Altaf hussain should also leave the politics. He is too old now. He can't do politics and can't play smart cards, Instead he is becoming burden on his own party. His fragile health and health issues doesn't allow to do positive politics.
I wish Muttahidah continue to survive in positive manner and do well for the progress of Pakistan.

MQM = Muttahidah Qomi Movement Pakistan NOt Mohajir Qomi Movement.

Now, Amir Liaqaut has left politics forever. While i believe, Altaf hussain should also leave the politics. He is too old now. He can't do politics and can't play smart cards, Instead he is becoming burden on his own party. His fragile health and health issues doesn't allow to do positive politics.
I wish Muttahidah continue to survive in positive manner and do well for the progress of Pakistan.

MQM = Muttahidah Qomi Movement Pakistan NOt Mohajir Qomi Movement.

Cent percent agree ..........

Actually Altaf took too much money from RAW, now RAW wants some action in Karachi and he is failed to do that. RAW gave him target to separate Karachi from Pakistan.

@Musafir117 ,@Jaanbaz , i think we were all trolled. I was quite happy myself when i thought they got rid of Altaf Hussain, but what a joke really. Damage control from Farooq Sattar and what a joke, these people think it's easy to mislead the masses. Fact remain Altaf bhai is not going anywhere, he will continue to run MQM. So for those who were happy that MQM got rid of AH, it's still a dream. I don't get why people will continue to support this joker and his party, i think it's time to reconsider and this quote makes a lot of sense.
'Altaf Hussain in MQM, MQM is Altah Hussain....'
MQM cannot exist without AH and they don't have the balls to get rid of him either. Neither does he wishes to go anywhere.
People need to realize that Pakistan comes first, before any party before any bullshit. Government should raise this issue with British government. And it's about friggin time we ban Altaf Hussain's MQM. Thank you for your services, you have done enough for this city. We have seen enough dark days, time to get rid of this cancer.
PS: we might see this group within MQM taking a different direction, Farooq Sattar might lead it.
@Musafir117 , what was your point regarding Mustafa Kamal's press conference? He was proven right. It's so easy to mislead people.

These made fools out of us, AH is not going anywhere. Damage control, what pathetic facade.

Everyone knows what AH is aiming for, the problem lies in people continuing to support this joker.

@The Eagle ,@notorious_eagle ....

Altaf Hussain is treated like a godly entity and is perceived to be a godly entity. Yeah right, they'll get rid of him.:lol:

Nice joke. It's so easy to mislead people.

Well I am not that stupid to fall for these tricks, never supporting or defending this party ever again.

Enjoy for now, we will retake this city soon

Mr. Truthseer you will take nothing its not that easy Keep Dreaming :sleep: !!!!! KARACHI is no Bangladesh. 71 will never happen again. Pakistan is a nuclear power now and has the best MISSILE system in the world. If you hate this country so much, you should leave this country and settle in Gujrat of India. The only thing that we will retake is KASHMIR from Indian OCCUPATION !!!!!!! Kashmir banay ga PAKISTAN !!!!! :pakistan:

ALTAF WILL FACE THE MUSIC SOONER OR LATER. As for MQM they will be BANNED forever.

Urdu Speaking people

Whether We are Sindhi,Punjabi,Balochi,Pathan or Kashmiri , We all speak Urdu language. Urdu is the National Language of Pakistan. It a language through which all Pakistanis can communicate with each other.

MQM would still get votes on Altaf Hussain's name,

MQM has no Future.

Taliban consider Imran Khan their saviour. :P

The next Prime Minster of India will be Nawaz Sharif as he sold out CPEC and did Tapi agreement with India. What a Stab in the back of China and Pakistan.

Panama leaks will save Pakistan. If you click on "People Button" on the Power Players Page you willl see all the information about our shameful corrupt Prime Minster Nawaz Sharif. There are Diagrams which show , which offshore Company is linked to which Offspring of Nawaz Sharif.
For Example:-
Maryam Safdar is the Beneficiary of Nescoll Limited and Minerva Nominees Limited are its Shareholders. Maryam Safdar is also the Beneficiary of Nielson Enterprises Limited.

https://panamapapers.icij.org/the_power_players/

Why is it that Altaf Bhai resigns atleast once a month
And still remains in charge of MQM

Why doesn't anyone accept his resignation
Because his resignations tend to be fake, only to garner sympathy from his voters base in Karachi.

Well, TBH, nothing is going to change though Farooq Sattar is dreaming to take over a settled setup and why not because none of these top culprits can live a life without the luxuries given by MQM including Extortion, fear in people and be the Don. People still believing that Altaf Hussain has realized his mistake and handed over the affairs to RC, are way more deluded than the workers of MQM itself that at-least they are well aware of what is really happening. Nothing going to change and such approach is shown only to cool down the situation while knowing that these blind supporters will buy the same beans that MQM has been selling since start.

MQM never opted the way of pure politics nor it was designed to do so but a pawn that will play for every tricks that master pays. I am sure, Farooq Sattar always wished the leadership of MQM and on one hand looks like he misguided the Bhai to do so and on other hand got what he wished for, the leadership. If it is the case, Farooq Sattar fate will be no more different than Azeem Tariq as AH will not hesitate to call anyone a sacrificial sheep. Lets not forget how MQM has been gaining the sympathy in the past as these are all those tricks that have been played since start yet people still believe that something gonna change.

This is way more connected with everything that hurts the Arch Rival and all we need to do is, just connect the dots. See the Kashmir Rise and patriotism in Baluchistan and GB whereby the next Idea born to chant such slogans in Karachi, is nothing but to please the masters and by the call of nature, same Karachites rejected and gave right in the face. MQM is way aware of that they lost the ground and holds only because of the fear in people yet tricking the people while playing the innocent card that it was Bhai not the MQM, how misleading and shameful.

It was a very heavy paid job to put the Kashmir issue out of mainstream as well as cause the chaos while an attempt to prove the hold on Karachi. Also, if the same would have been uttered against NS or PMLn, we all would have seen the wrath of PMLn's MPA's to Parliamentarians and what not on TV, Social Media and everywhere but you know what, it was against the Pakistan not the king and moreover, at-least it was helpful to divert the pressure of democratic failures and leaks etc, so no issue at all Bhai carry on. Still, PMLn is availing the opportunity and taking the advantage for political gain and nothing more.

Nothing for the people but just to fool them once again and came with such statement as a coolant. Azeem Tariq once thought to do something like this, he now rests in Shohda Qabristan (MQM Martyrs Graveyard). To regain the pace and support again in Karachi, I am afraid, there will be deaths of few top-brass leadership of the MQM and then it will be portrayed as injustice and then chaos/riots and killings but someone forgot that it is indeed not the 1992-94 and LEAs have a strong hold now that neutralizing the sleeping cells and their assets. MQM is in planning to sabotage everything within its evil jurisdiction is in dire need of funds/money that Farooq Sattar is dreaming to enjoy upon that I am afraid wouldn't last much.

@WAJsal

Why is it that Altaf Bhai resigns atleast once a month
And still remains in charge of MQM

Why doesn't anyone accept his resignation
because he takes resignation back in the same breath before anybodu else is allowed to speak... lol... aurton wale nakhre kart hai bhai

57c0e10ef3781.jpg

Back
Top Bottom