What's new

Alpagut kamikaze loitering muntion

Oublious

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
This should not be confused with Iran drone, cheap but deadly. No IIR or flir nothing, no seeker only GPS and it will not change the tide of Ukrain war. In other hand Alpagut will be a game changer, Flir with IIR, ING/GPS and seeker.

Another game changer in the battlefield.

1666805132448.png

honestly I just think its Great to see Turkish TB 2 drone and Iranian Kamikaze drones taking out Western equipment (by Western I also mean Russia)

normally it is the US selling weapons to both sides

this time its us

honestly I just think its Great to see Turkish TB 2 drone and Iranian Kamikaze drones taking out Western equipment (by Western I also mean Russia)

normally it is the US selling weapons to both sides

this time its us

persian kamikaze drone are piece of shit, they work on gps. No seeker and no flir on it, you can see how a drone explode in the sky. Sorry do not compare Turkish weapons with cheap drones who will do not much in Ukrain war.

most of Turkish drone can work with out GPS, you are giving Persian to much credit and they think they can destroy the world 😆.

persian kamikaze drone are piece of shit, they work on gps. No seeker and no flir on it, you can see how a drone explode in the sky. Sorry do not compare Turkish weapons with cheap drones who will do not much in Ukrain war.

most of Turkish drone can work with out GPS, you are giving Persian to much credit and they think they can destroy the world 😆.

I dont think you know how kamikaze drones work or simply spewing blind hatred not caring how you sound

Shahid 136 is using internal IR commercial seekers and GLONAS GPS, the engine is from a 2 stroke engine, none of these can be embargoed

I am not Turkish I am not Iranian I am taking a total neutral stance

To be fair the Iranian drone is being used as purpose, it's supposed to be a cheap as possible option

Why spend 1 million on a missile when 20,000 will do

To be fair the Iranian drone is being used as purpose, it's supposed to be a cheap as possible option

Why spend 1 million on a missile when 20,000 will do

They are not capable to hit a moving target, the only thing what that dumb drone achieved is civilian targets in cities. I never did see destroyed tank or ukrain soldiers killed by.

that 20000 dollar drone for that price to much if you can not destroy enemy but civilians 😆 .

I dont think you know how kamikaze drones work or simply spewing blind hatred not caring how you sound

Shahid 136 is using internal IR commercial seekers and GLONAS GPS, the engine is from a 2 stroke engine, none of these can be embargoed

I am not Turkish I am not Iranian I am taking a total neutral stance

show me a video wher they have destroyed a ukrain weapon or a vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom