What's new

Allan Keislar: The American Pakistani

TMA

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last edited:
This gentleman mentioned saying of Prophet (PBUH), where he said that , "I am from Arabia but Arabia is not in me, I am not from Hind (the area around Indus river aka Pakistan) but Hind is in me", Allah forgive me if I am wrong, I have my own understanding of this hadees.

A while ago I was listening to mufti Zar Wali Khan Quran tafseer (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zar_Wali_Khan) . During lecture he mentioned, to my amazement, that Prophet Abraham (AS) was born somewhere what is now KPK and Jamrud is the place where was put to fire by Nimrod. After that event he migrated towards middle East and with him the prophet hood shifted to that region.

Going back to the hadees, we all know the Prophet (PBUH) bloodline comes directly from Abraham (AS), and he wasn't the original Arab as those are classified original Arabs who are from Yemen and area around it, down south in Arabian peninsula. So when Mufti Zar Wali is saying that Abraham was from these lands of Indus (Pakistan) , maybe, just maybe, Prophet (PBUH) is referring to his roots in these lands going back to Abraham and perhaps even further to Noah and Adam.

Only Allah knows best.

This gentleman mentioned saying of Prophet (PBUH), where he said that , "I am from Arabia but Arabia is not in me, I am not from Hind (the area around Indus river aka Pakistan) but Hind is in me", Allah forgive me if I am wrong, I have my own understanding of this hadees.

A while ago I was listening to mufti Zar Wali Khan Quran tafseer (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zar_Wali_Khan) . During lecture he mentioned, to my amazement, that Prophet Abraham (AS) was born somewhere what is now KPK and Jamrud is the place where was put to fire by Nimrod. After that event he migrated towards middle East and with him the prophet hood shifted to that region.

Going back to the hadees, we all know the Prophet (PBUH) bloodline comes directly from Abraham (AS), and he wasn't the original Arab as those are classified original Arabs who are from Yemen and area around it, down south in Arabian peninsula. So when Mufti Zar Wali is saying that Abraham was from these lands of Indus (Pakistan) , maybe, just maybe, Prophet (PBUH) is referring to his roots in these lands going back to Abraham and perhaps even further to Noah and Adam.

Only Allah knows best.

Firstly is the Hadith an authentic one? Many people say that it is NOT authentic.
Secondly Prophet Abraham (PBUH) was born in Ur, in what is now Iraq. It is very difficult to find out which is correct. We have to look at the sources.

Respect for this hardcore patriot.
He is not hardcore but he did research as i also do and mine and his views are same on most of the cases. If you are interested in this research then i can give you few references. The guy in videos is against hardcore

Nice guy and looks like a great patriot. Pakistan Zindabad

Firstly is the Hadith an authentic one? Many people say that it is NOT authentic.
Secondly Prophet Abraham (PBUH) was born in Ur, in what is now Iraq. It is very difficult to find out which is correct. We have to look at the sources.

I am not in the position to certify if the Hadees is authentic or not but its been mentioned around.

There are many narratives and stories which now have been accepted as factually correct but they are not. There is a long held belief that Abraham (AS) was born in Iraq, however, when a Shaikh al-Hadith wa al-Tafseer, an expert in the field of Islamic Jurisprudence, hadith, tafsir and tasawwaf is saying that Abraham (AS) was put on fire by Niromd near a valley near Jamrud (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamrud), which till today is black by the fire which was lit thousands of years ago, one must have a open mind and attempt to connect dots. I have never been to the valley near Jamrud which Mullana mentioned, maybe there are people on this forum who are from the area who can confirm. According to Mullana, Jamrud was the city of Nimrod (Namrod) in ancient times. And if you read about Nimrod, he was among the early generations which came just after the Noah flood, and he was angry as to why Allah destroyed his ancestors and their kingdom in flood (Naozubillah). His army used to unleash arrows up in heaven which upon descend used to be covered with blood, giving them false impression and making them appear as such they were taken revenge from the ones who are in heavens, the ones who destroyed their ancestors in flood. Why I am mentioning all this, because if Nimrod was from these lands then there should be no doubt that Noah (AS) was from the same lands. This is also supported by the fact that Noah father is buried in what is now Afghanistan, a hinterland of Indus civilization. And if the Indus civilization/empire buried 10 feet underground, a typical tsunami after effect, is not a indicator, then I do not what else will make people realise the significance and centrality of Pakistan.

The hadees may or may not be authentic, but if indeed Abraham (AS) was born in what we call Pakistan aka Indus civilization, then Prophet (PBUH) bloodline and family tree going all the way to these lands cannot be denied, factually.

Back
Top Bottom