What's new

Allah has punished Rajiv Gandhi, Sanjay Gandhi: Azam Khan

Main problem with SP thugs is that they failed to effectively stop the riots in muzaffarbad and now with the muslim voters furious,they are feeling insecure and making completely absurd statements

I agree with you.

Azam Khan's "Because of Muslim soldiers, India won Kargi.l" comment is to appease Muslim votes.

Sad, very sad.

its my sincere appeal to the people of UP please if not modi atleast crush there SP pigs , don't even give a single seat to these insects.

after all this,if SP still wins, i am sorry to say UP voters are the stupidest people on earth,what AZ is trying to do is polarise the votes.
Yaara the problem lies with the minority in U.P.
Muslims make up 24% of this state while Yadavs are also abundant in quantity and u can bet that most of their votes will go to these S.P. goons .

BIJNOR: After his alleged hate speeches, senior Samajwadi Party leader Azam Khan on Friday said Sanjay Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi were punished by Allah for "forcible" sterilization during the Emergency.

This fooker is pissed off because he got sterilized too!! Sheesh! :D

Seriously if SP wins maximum seats this time, I shall repeat other guy's member's opinion. People in UP are stupidiest in India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom