What's new

All this talk of bdesh falling into chinese debt trap

Tom-tom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We all know if we dig deeper and apart from a few exceptions the Chinese debt trap is myth coined by the west.

For give me as I don't know the exact ratio, but remember most of bdesh debt is from the west.

How ever I can't find any data comparing how much these financial contracts/loans increase or contribute to gdp out put.

Even though in think bdesh Chinese debt in only 1/3 it appears Chinese projects in bdesh contribute more. Does any have data to verify this?

Where as generally the west only provided loans so their corporations can exploit that country whilst the country pay the loans back.

It would be good if someone had this data.

Last edited:
We all know if we dig deeper and apart from a few exceptions the Chinese debt trap is myth coined by the west.

For give me as I don't know the exact ratio, but remember most of bdesh debt is from the west.

How ever I can't find any data comparing how much these financial contracts/loans increase or contribute to gdp out put.

Even though in think bdesh Chinese debt in only 1/3 it appears Chinese projects in bdesh contribute more.

Where as generally the west only provided loans so their corporations can exploit that country whilst the country pay the loans back.

These all are lies and common mind do not understand this. I will explain in simple words. If we buy a car or house here in Europe and if we don't pay installments. Bank take away that car or property from us. People in Europe know this reality. Second bank don't come to our house for loans we go there n request the bank for loan as per our needs.

My 8 years old daughter was also saying China traps other countries in to debt. It shows how powerful the western media propaganda is. I had to debate her 😲

That's the problem in the West I've seen it myself, whatever the instructor or media says is the gospel truth many times these people are programmed and can't think for themselves or do their own proper research.

Hope you had some success with teaching your daughter.

That's the problem in the West I've seen it myself, whatever the instructor or media says is the gospel truth many times these people are programmed and can't think for themselves or do their own proper research.

At a young age the west society is taught to follow rule and regulations, from nursery to university to work. So your programmed to follow the media etc. You will have to do some independent reading and research in order to get out of this. I was surprised how China/Russia are labelled as enemies and evil, children as young as 7 8 9 10 are programmed.

China accounts for only 10% of Sri Lanka's foreign debt, and even Japan's Asian Development Bank and Japan together account for 23%.The English media is really good, and demonizing opponents is a common method.
Screenshot_20220405_073925.jpg

At a young age the west society is taught to follow rule and regulations, from nursery to university to work. So your programmed to follow the media etc. You will have to do some independent reading and research in order to get out of this. I was surprised how China/Russia are labelled as enemies and evil, children as young as 7 8 9 10 are programmed.

One day they will say hate on yourself and expect you to. This is how you produce a Donald Lu

Even though in think bdesh Chinese debt in only 1/3 it appears Chinese projects in bdesh contribute more.

Any lender be it China or another country or a lending organization will not provide loan for free - repayment plan is part and parcel of this practice. The maximum a lender will do is provide loan at a lower rate than another lender.

A country falls into debt trap due to lack of long-term economic plan and political will for reforms aimed to facilitate growth of domestic industries and providing business opportunities to the Public. It would be helpful to build bilateral relations with multiple countries around the world in this context. But stay away from global flashpoints as in avoid obliging sanction-prone countries to be safe.

These all are lies and common mind do not understand this. I will explain in simple words. If we buy a car or house here in Europe and if we don't pay installments. Bank take away that car or property from us. People in Europe know this reality. Second bank don't come to our house for loans we go there n request the bank for loan as per our needs.

Yes I understand this simple concept, how ever when looking at nominal gdp and debt to gdp I don't really understand that stuff unless someone explains it to me .

I am asking does Chinese money contribute more to economic growth?

Last edited:
Yes I understand this simple concept, how ever when looking at nominal gdp and debt to gdp I don't really understand that stuff unless someone explains it to me .

I am as asking does Chinese money contribute more to economic growth?
N what about imf n world bank ? They work for usa n Europe to control the world.Infact usa n Europe are getting the taste of their own Madison. It mainly goes to infrastructure. Second if you follow my first example. Not every buy we do from bank match our earnings reason why banks take away our properties

My 8 years old daughter was also saying China traps other countries in to debt. It shows how powerful the western media propaganda is. I had to debate her 😲

Upto a few yrs ago even the a few of us on here on pdf forum believed the western narrative.

N what about imf n world bank ? They work for usa n Europe to control the world.Infact usa n Europe are getting the taste of their own Madison

Read the second to last paragraph.

Where as generally the west only provided loans so their corporations can exploit that country, whilst the country pay the loans back.

Upto a few yrs ago even the a few of us on here on pdf forum believed the western narrative.

Read the second to last paragraph.

Where as generally the west only provided loans so their corporations can exploit that country, whilst the country pay the loans back.
Simple answer yes. Example guwader port. Pakistan's power plants dames roads infrastructure and businesses parks plus technolcal training school to boost high skill work force. It is up to the nation how they use that money. If you plan well n execute it as per your needs. You will not be in trouble. It is more about your management skills then Chinese money. You blame them like blaming doctors who give you Madison n you don't use that Madison properly n start blaming doctors. Pluse it is much batter then attacking other countries n steeling their money and killing their people on the name of democracy wmd n freedom speach

Last edited:

But there is pattern you can observe - North Korea , Current Srilanka, Pakistan
When US gets involved then outcome is Japan, South Korea, Israel, KSA / UAE (compare those with Iraq, Iran, Syria, Yemen from non US camps)

Even Pakistan was doing way better than India in 50s/60s and was the tiger of Asia then Chinese influence took over.

But there is pattern you can observe - North Korea , Current Srilanka, Pakistan
When US gets involved then outcome is Japan, South Korea, Israel, KSA / UAE (compare those with Iraq, Iran, Syria, Yemen from non US camps)

Even Pakistan was doing way better than India in 50s/60s and was the tiger of Asia then Chinese influence took over.
It was not economy in 70z it was about wars which hurt Pakistan. How many wars Pakistan fought since its birth.
1948 Kashmir war
1965 Indian war
1971 Bangladesh war
1979 to 1989 soviet war
1998 kagil war
2003 to 2021 afgan war.
Any country with many wars can not achieve its economic goals.
Now as pm khan said we not going to fight any war it means he is serious about development of Pakistan

A country falls into debt trap due to lack of long-term economic plan and political will for reforms aimed to facilitate growth of domestic
Sir, I would like to add ------- the main reason why developing countries fall into the debt trap is not lack of long-term economic plan and political will for reforms aimed to facilitate growth of domestic, the main reason is that the West was already doomed when they designed the loan treaties. Not only the people of developing countries are being deceived and brainwashed by the West, but also the elites of developing countries are equally deceived, not only through the media, but also through schools, internet, various international awards, etc., in any form 。。。。
In order to suppress and divide the developing countries forever, all kinds of knowledge, information, emotions, awards can be created to sway the developing countries in the right direction.
If a person in a developing country who thinks that Islam is dangerous, conservative and backward, if he thinks that China is undemocratic and unfree and the West is free and democratic, I can say 100% that this person has been deceived and brainwashed by the West.
If an expert, scholar or journalist cannot jump out of the Western intellectual framework or information cocoon, then she/he is just a tool to be brainwashed and used by the West.
The Western network is full of lies about developing countries, especially those that have the potential to threaten the West, and are subject to more slander and smear, such as China and Russia, for example, let me give you an example, for more than 10 years, I have been searching for the keyword "China" on YOUTUBE. Google's manipulation of search results is simply to the point of recklessness, is completely naked manipulation, they do not bother to cover up this manipulation. This is not only done by Google, but by companies and individuals all over the Western world, under the control of ideology, spontaneously, just like the German and Japanese fascists during World War II, who completely lost their humanity for their evil goals.

The West has built an empire of lies, and while the lies have certainly deceived other countries, they have also hurt themselves. The victory will eventually belong to the developing countries, because the West is destined to decline. A person/country that is much ahead and has been ahead for a long time will naturally slacken and become pedantic, just like the various Chinese dynasties, just like the birth and death of people, which is a natural law that cannot be changed.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom