What's new

All set for PSLV-C16 launch on Wednesday

I told you. India will try something before Pakistan launches its satellite on 14th august. :P

1: This launch has been scheduled for a long long time. if anything it's been delayed not preponed to this date.
2: Pakistan isn't launching squat. CHINA is launching Pakistan's satellite
3. Please stop flattering yourself by assuming ISRO even THINKS of the Pakistani space programme before planning it's projects

I told you. India will try something before Pakistan launches its satellite on 14th august. :P

Do you even understand the difference between remote sensing satellite and communication satellite ?????? :cheesy::cheesy:

Yar first make a nano satellite in your country then we will talk

Do you even understand the difference between remote sensing satellite and communication satellite ?????? :cheesy::cheesy:

Yar first make a nano satellite in your country then we will talk

Gees, I think some of you Indians should be more respectful of members of other countries that cannot do think that you guys can do. There are some Chinese that are way too prideful. But even what they had shown are nothing compare to the condescension that come out of some of you Indians.

1: This launch has been scheduled for a long long time. if anything it's been delayed not preponed to this date.
2: Pakistan isn't launching squat. CHINA is launching Pakistan's satellite
3. Please stop flattering yourself by assuming ISRO even THINKS of the Pakistani space programme before planning it's projects

I am telling you India trying this staffs to show that they are ahead of us in launching satellite. pakistan launching the satellite not china. china helping us to build the satellite.

Pakistan Telecom set to launch new satellite

the news tells us the satellite has chinese help not about launching.

Gees, I think some of you Indians should be more respectful of members of other countries that cannot do think that you guys can do. There are some Chinese that are way too prideful. But even what they had shown are nothing compare to the condescension that come out of some of you Indians.

Please ignore such statements. Indians are emotional bunch, and get easily carried away.
About launch schedule, it is too packed for ISRO, a bit like Indian cricket team. It has payload of foreign countries and wont risk failure by scheduling its launch based on pakistani satellite launch.

I am telling you India trying this staffs to show that they are ahead of us in launching satellite. pakistan launching the satellite not china. china helping us to build the satellite.

Pakistan Telecom set to launch new satellite

the news tells us the satellite has chinese help not about launching.

So u accept china helped u to build satellites,
lets see on August 14th,from which vehicle and from where it will be launched ..till then lets wait

and as u say ,this launch has nothing to do with ur Aug 14 launch..
before august ,India will send 5 satellistes to space...and it was planned several months ago

We do respect any achievement by any country and also try and learn from it. That way we do agree on Chinese are way ahead in many fields than us. Its to be commended. But you should read the replies in the context of someone else post. just not read it in silos.

If some posters think that it is in reply to a satellite launch from across the border and that too with help of another country then it needs to be dealt with on its head. Do you think we compete with space programs of USA and Russia. We try and learn from then and try to catch up with them. That is the similarity between Pakistan and India. Its not the other way round.

I do not ridicule the SUPARCO as they are in their learning phase and taking help from China is not a wrong deed. This is the first step for getting into the league. Welcome to the future. But be on earth do fly in space. its a tough bumpy ride which our ISRO is also coming through. We will master GSLV soon like we have near perfected PSLV program.

got some photos,

pslvc16-lp1.gif

pslvc16-lp2.gif

pslvc16-lp4.gif

pslvc16-1.jpg

pslvc16-3.gif

pslvc16-2.gif

Back
Top Bottom