What's new

All Pakistani F-16s are accounted for: US Govt buries Indian propaganda.

I think the perceptual impact of this situation gives the F-16V and Block-72 a huge case for the PAF, provided it's ever offered and the money to buy them is available. With LM's current orders in the pipeline, the fighter will be in production for at least 5-7 years, so you never know...

Forget the F-16...time to move on.

Btw if u check her TL, a lot of intl journos are buying her version
And those journalists and commentators are also wishing her good luck on dealing with the expected nationalist tirade ... India’s hypernationalism is not being looked at kindly by international observers who try to be objective.

Do you realize the anxiety just the words "efff sola" gives Indians? The real threat has been proven to be PAF pilots with JF-17 under their control, but the nightmares the Indians have are of F-16. The experience that PAF pilots have with the bird is also invaluable, it also acts as a bridge with the US. It's perfectly reasonable to not become overly reliant on F-16 but in my opinion it would be a grave mistake to completely dispose of it.

I think the perceptual impact of this situation gives the F-16V and Block-72 a huge case for the PAF, provided it's ever offered and the money to buy them is available. With LM's current orders in the pipeline, the fighter will be in production for at least 5-7 years, so you never know...
Bilal Pak should make case to West that we can stop india with conventional arms too yes I feel more F16 will come new and old with V upgrades.PAF should go for at least 56 new and used what ever we get will huge boost both US and Pak relationships .

I feel American know about second Indian plane as well which one it was??? They must be very proud over theior tech and F16 performance.

No No add as many as u can very important corner stone for Pak US relationship

My full symathies with the brave lady journalist she must be now ready for a lot of indian abuse

Btw if u check her TL, a lot of intl journos are buying her version
U should follow her on twitter she is awesome

As I have been saying all along: the US "White Males" - the ultimate paradigm of arrogance and audacity - can put up with all Pak adventures but not with PAF's dishonoring their F-16s for these birds are nothing but their own reflections...

The East is the East, and the West is the West - Rudyard Kipling
U spot on American r very selfish when theior tech reputation comes just wait LM gonna make sale pitch that our F16 shot down Russian SU30 keep watch more slaps on Indians face r coming from DC

And so it happened as predicted @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Tps43 @Dazzler @Bratva @Rafi

Our gang is all there, same can’t be said for the other side.

However, that also means the end for the Tata F-21 bid now that the US has refuted the holy scripture that is the Indian narrative
Exactly and I think usa wants us to disclose our ops details to world so that their F 16s can get record sale deals

Exactly and I think usa wants us to disclose our ops details to world so that their F 16s can get record sale deals
It's formidable plane I have gut feeling more will come to Pak.Such kind of events don't happen every day SU 30 is Russian cream by tech and reputation shot down by F16 is huge event.

U spot on American r very selfish when theior tech reputation comes just wait LM gonna make sale pitch that our F16 shot down Russian SU30 keep watch more slaps on Indians face r coming from DC
Yeah we don't wanna hurt Russian sales and jeopardize our new budding friendship. Poor people only have two things to export energy and weapons!

Yeah we don't wanna hurt Russian sales and jeopardize our new budding friendship. Poor people only have two things to export energy and weapons!
It's not Russian fault but we need good relationships with US as well.

It's formidable plane I have gut feeling more will come to Pak.Such kind of events don't happen every day SU 30 is Russian cream by tech and reputation shot down by F16 is huge event.
Yes but vis vas usa we ned good political environment as well but never the less chances are bright

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom