What's new

All Pakistani F-16s are accounted for: US Govt buries Indian propaganda.

Indian Logic: Americans don't know how to count. :lol:

Indian Logic#2: Pakistanis painted JF-17 as F-16 and fooled the Americans. :rofl:

Economic times FINALLY reporting properly:

India launched a counter-terror operation against a JeM training camp in Balakot. The next day, Pakistan Air Force retaliated and downed a MiG-21 in an aerial combat and captured its pilot, who was handed over to India on March 1.

NO MENTION OF F-16 DOWNING LOL

Also this:

"As details come out, it looks worse and worse for the Indians," MIT professor Vipin Narang told Foreign Policy magazine.

"It looks increasingly like India failed to impose significant costs on Pakistan, but lost a plane and a helicopter of its own in the process," he said.

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/68733231.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

I hope the last line doesn't happen.

I agree, this news should have come out post elections...

Qadoos bro Qadoos.
also quint, TOI and NDTV..seems every new channel is picking this up as indian wake up to another shocking day

Well i still respect abinandon bcz he didnt lied...

Yeah, until now he is keeping quiet, may be muffled by the Indians.
I am sure, if he is allowed to speak, he would have taken Indians humiliation to another level altogether.

He couldn't have lied anyway, knowing that PAF has the evidence to bust his lies. His arsenal fully intact as we shown on this forum, all his missiles were accounted for. Second, the recent confirmation that all F16 are counted for.

So the nose stands not just bloodied but is proven to have been altogether obliterated by PAF. :rofl:
In fact, Pakistan has been kind and exercised a lot of restraint otherwise we could have downed a lot more of IAF A/Cs, destroyed their mil. targets and have sent their COAS Bhipin and rest of the top mil. leadership to the next world, and sunk their sub and kept the Indian pilot Abi None Done..

Last edited:
This clarity also confirms that India lost a Mig-21 and an Su-30 because those two pilots who ejected weren't Pakistani - now its confirmed!

jpg.jpeg
Nooooo

A more reliable source. Reuters also confirmed it.

Looks like MoDi ji will have a bad time spreading lies...:disagree: & elections will show him way out.

And IAF lol , has become the joke of a Century. I believe tomarrow even Srilankan or BD Air Force would outmatch IAF. Pata nahin hum jaise taxpayers ke paiso se ye training karte hai ya din bhar free fund ki daru peete hain.

Anyways, well deserved output , should be a slap in the face of BHAAA JAAAA PAAA Government.
@Windjammer
Sometimes a slap or two works wonders to bring a person to his senses but then when your whole image is built on a deceit then you have to tell more lies to remain relevant.....anyways some are now questioning the whole circus created by the Indian military but i doubt they will come clean.

D3YCAq2W0AAYSRz.jpg:large

Indian Logic: Americans don't know how to count. :lol:

Indian Logic#2: Pakistanis painted JF-17 as F-16 and fooled the Americans. :rofl:

Indian Logic # 3: The PAF got, the Abhinandan's MIG-21 plane, dented and painted, from a famous workshop of Bilal Ganj, Lahore, and presented it as F-16, to the US team.

Last edited:
Yeah, until now he is keeping quiet, may be muffled by the Indians.
I am sure, if he is allowed to speak, he would have taken Indians humiliation to another level altogether.

He couldn't have lied anyway, knowing that PAF has the evidence to bust his lies. His arsenal fully intact as we shown on this forum, all his missiles were accounted for. Second, the recent confirmation that all F16 are counted for.
So we should respect that soldier...he is no doubt a brave soldier...

Indian Logic #4: The crow we killed was called F16.

But, there is a problem of time frame, which is important in military operations. Crow was shot on 26.02.2019; whereas the downing of F-16 has been claimed to be on 27.02.2019.

Back
Top Bottom