What's new

All Pakistani F-16s are accounted for: US Govt buries Indian propaganda.

In the full clip he clearly says that Indian su-30 managed to shot down F-16 of PAF. Later that day they awarded it to abhi nandan

In the full clip he clearly says that Indian su-30 managed to shot down F-16 of PAF. Later that day they awarded it to abhi nandan

He says ? Who's he to say anything? I can also say a lot but i refrain saying

and then he gets bitchslapping by the defacto american viceroy in india... :lol:
what's the point of this thread? No F26 has been shot down, that's a foregone, factual conclusion...so why are we wasting bandwidth for no reason?

He says ? Who's he to say anything? I can also say a lot but i refrain saying
Bro I'm talking about the 11 second clip. In the full length clip, he clearly says something else. By the way, on this forum, you're not the only whom claims to know a lot but can't tell :sniper::hitwall:
and then he gets bitchslapping by the defacto american viceroy in india... :lol:
what's the point of this thread? No F26 has been shot down, that's a foregone, factual conclusion...so why are we wasting bandwidth for no reason?
Exactly that's my point as well.there shouldn't be a thread about the f-16 claim

Hi does anyone have full video of Rahul Kanwal Saying F16 was shot ?

I know clips are available online but I am afrer the whole video or anything with the timestamp on it..

If you have it please share it. THANK YOU
It doesn't exist anymore.

India Today removed it and cut short this interview of their Defense Analyst, Abhijit Iyer Mitra...

The fact/truth is that India Today not only cut the transmission by (probably) going into a commercial break, but they also removed it from their YouTube Channel.

I'm a master of searching for things on YouTube. If its there - i'll find it. I can't cure Cancer, just like I can't find something that doe not exist anymore. I'm sure India Today took the recorded DV at the back of the building and burned it.

We're just fortunate that someone had been recording the whole transmission that morning and were able to get these 2 gem of videos.

Video 1. Is proof that a Su-30 was shot down.
Video 2. Though not considered as proof if you know what the difference is between a GE/P&W and Russian Mig-21 Engine. But its funny because that idiot Rahul got sckooled by a gay on live TV,

It doesn't exist anymore.

India Today removed it and cut short this interview of their Defense Analyst, Abhijit Iyer Mitra...

The fact/truth is that India Today not only cut the transmission by (probably) going into a commercial break, but they also removed it from their YouTube Channel.

I'm a master of searching for things on YouTube. If its there - i'll find it. I can't cure Cancer, just like I can't find something that doe not exist anymore. I'm sure India Today took the recorded DV at the back of the building and burned it.

We're just fortunate that someone had been recording the whole transmission that morning and were able to get these 2 gem of videos.

Video 1. Is proof that a Su-30 was shot down.
Video 2. Though not considered as proof if you know what the difference is between a GE/P&W and Russian Mig-21 Engine. But its funny because that idiot Rahul got sckooled by a gay on live TV,
Im after video 1 details... like what time he said it and all that but I am sure its gone now

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom