What's new

All Muslims in sub-continent are Pakistanis, claims Asiya Andrabi

Print enough pamphlets, just so enough people know about the revolution and come for "the fight".

Nah man i am environmental friendly. Why hate the trees.

Dharmic religions value the nature not abuse it.

There is a huge misconception regarding the term Pakistan. When enunciated - and in that our Bengali Muslim leaders played a pivotal role, Pakistan stood for an idea where SA Muslims would be treated as a nation separate from the majority Hindus. In its metamorphosis to a geo-political state called Pakistan, the idea of migration of peoples was not there. It came about after the Brit Intel agents started the riots.

I see. Also I was not talking about Kashmir..as that is disputed territory...I was talking about Bharat proper...
By the way, the Russians did not steam roll in...the Crimeans welcomed them and there were already Russian military personnel on that peninsula...
Yeah the Crimeans were all right, but the Ukranians were not. They're the ones who got steamrolled. Point is, like Crimea, there are certain sects of the Kashimiri society that'll want to join Pakistan based on ideology and religion. But unlike Ukraine, we're not gonna let that happen. We fought 3 wars before on that particular notion and I don't see a fourth one making any difference.

100 dead pundits = genocide

I am a shudra Hindu. I would be happy if all Pundits would have disappeared from the face of earth.
Do you even know the history of Brahmins?
They annihilated aboriginal population. They raped and murdered lower castes. Infact they are even doing the same in present . Visit rural North India see for yourself.

I will support kicking out Muslims on one condition Brahmin foreigners need to be shown the door too.
Half a million missing Hindus is not genocide for you. Pthoooo...

Zulfikar Majid, DH News Service, Srinagar, Mar 23 2018, 19:19 IST
During the programme, firebrand (DeM) chief and her supporters sang the national anthem of Pakistan and hoisted neighbouring country's flag. In picture: radical women's outfit Dukhtaran-e-Millat (Daughters of the Nation) party chief Asiya Andrab in center. Photo credit: ANI.

During the programme, firebrand (DeM) chief and her supporters sang the national anthem of Pakistan and hoisted neighbouring country's flag. In picture: radical women's outfit Dukhtaran-e-Millat (Daughters of the Nation) party chief Asiya Andrab in center. Photo credit: ANI.
Continuing with its tradition, activists of radical women's outfit Dukhtaran-e-Millat (Daughters of the Nation) on Friday celebrated 'Pakistan Day' in Srinagar, in which the party chief Asiya Andrabi said that "all Muslims in the sub-continent are Pakistanis".

Addressing the party workers in Srinagar during a programme organized to commemorate the "Pakistan Day' on Friday, Andrabi said, "For us, people are either Muslims or 'kaafirs' (infidels) and if they are Muslims, then their country is Pakistan."

"Pakistan was not formed on basis of a nationality (like India), Islam is the basis of its foundation. Every Muslim in the sub-continent is a Pakistani on the basis of Islam, Iman (faith), Quran and love for the Prophet (SAW)," she said.

During the programme, firebrand (DeM) chief and her supporters sang the national anthem of Pakistan and hoisted neighbouring country's flag.

Pakistan celebrates March 23 every year as its Republic Day to commemorate the adoption of the first Constitution during the transition of the Dominion of Pakistan to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan on this day in 1956.

The DeM, led by Andrabi, has been hoisting Pakistani flags every year on the occasion of Pakistan Day and Pakistan Independence Day on 14 August. She had been booked in the past for celebrating Pakistan Day in 2015 under the Unlawful Activities Prevention Act.

Andrabi has been maintaining that she "does not hoist Pakistani flag on Indian soil but hoist it on the soil of Jammu and Kashmir which is a disputed territory and is not a part of India."

Andrabi is married to Ashiq Hussain Faktoo, who has been awarded life term for his role in the murder of human rights activist lawyer H.N. Wanchoo 1992. In September 2013, Andrabi's three nephews were arrested in Pakistan for terror links.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/666113/all-muslims-sub-continent-pakistanis.html
Equivalent of RSS sanghi stupids who claim all Indians are Hindus regardless of faith.

Pakistan is a failed cause. Two-thirds of sub continent muslims are not part of it, never will be.

Last edited:
Pakistan is a failed cause. Two-thirds of sub continent muslims are not part of it, never will be.

That was never the idea behind Pakistan.

Rehmat Ali proposed PAKSTAN (correct spellings) as a geographic entity or Fatherland that would safeguard the interests of independent Muslim states in the region. As @asad71 stated in #49, migration was never part of Rehmat Ali's plan. He envisioned people living in their ancestral and historical homelands. He was furious when he heard about the final settlement though he wasn't aware of Jinnah's health problems (TB). Under Rehmat Ali's proposal Bangladesh was a separate state like many other in the region.

Source: Pakistan — The Fatherland of the Pak Nation (PDF)

zXVkFrK.jpg

Okay. This means every Muslim is Pakistani. Turks, Iranians, Afghans, Tajiks, Uzbeks Uighurs, etc etc etc.

Ehhh is Islam restricted to the sub-continent. Does the Quran have two categories of Muslims (i) subcontinent (ii) others? In fact does the Quran divide Muslims on geography?

Me thinks not.

Ps. On the other hand when Rehmat Ali conjured up the name "Pakistan" he did place the "K" for Kashmir in what is now known as Pakistan Declaration.

I am enclosing herewith an appeal on behalf of the thirty million Muslims of PAKISTAN, who live in the five Northern Units of India—Punjab, North-West Frontier (Afghan) Province, Kashmir, Sind, and Baluchistan. It embodies their demand for the recognition of their national status

Now or Never Pamphlet 1933 ~ Rehmet Ali

The K now stands for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The A now stands for Azad Kashmir.

Rehmat Ali's PAKSTAN is alive and well.

Can they take all their countrymen into their country please?
equally with the land and people 320 million muslims come with land more than Pakistan. they be nuclear power automatically. :) God bless Pakistan and its new citizens.

Pakistan will be the next name of subcontinent,:pakistan:

Only this dream required to be fulfilled.

Zulfikar Majid, DH News Service, Srinagar, Mar 23 2018, 19:19 IST

Continuing with its tradition, activists of radical women's outfit Dukhtaran-e-Millat (Daughters of the Nation) on Friday celebrated 'Pakistan Day' in Srinagar, in which the party chief Asiya Andrabi said that "all Muslims in the sub-continent are Pakistanis".

Addressing the party workers in Srinagar during a programme organized to commemorate the "Pakistan Day' on Friday, Andrabi said, "For us, people are either Muslims or 'kaafirs' (infidels) and if they are Muslims, then their country is Pakistan."

"Pakistan was not formed on basis of a nationality (like India), Islam is the basis of its foundation. Every Muslim in the sub-continent is a Pakistani on the basis of Islam, Iman (faith), Quran and love for the Prophet (SAW)," she said.

During the programme, firebrand (DeM) chief and her supporters sang the national anthem of Pakistan and hoisted neighbouring country's flag.

Pakistan celebrates March 23 every year as its Republic Day to commemorate the adoption of the first Constitution during the transition of the Dominion of Pakistan to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan on this day in 1956.

The DeM, led by Andrabi, has been hoisting Pakistani flags every year on the occasion of Pakistan Day and Pakistan Independence Day on 14 August. She had been booked in the past for celebrating Pakistan Day in 2015 under the Unlawful Activities Prevention Act.

Andrabi has been maintaining that she "does not hoist Pakistani flag on Indian soil but hoist it on the soil of Jammu and Kashmir which is a disputed territory and is not a part of India."

Andrabi is married to Ashiq Hussain Faktoo, who has been awarded life term for his role in the murder of human rights activist lawyer H.N. Wanchoo 1992. In September 2013, Andrabi's three nephews were arrested in Pakistan for terror links.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/666113/all-muslims-sub-continent-pakistanis.html

Good to know ....so when you going 2 ur country Pakistan???

Equivalent of RSS sanghi stupids who claim all Indians are Hindus regardless of faith.

Bangladesh was never to be part of Pakistan.

Okay. This means every Muslim is Pakistani. Turks, Iranians, Afghans, Tajiks, Uzbeks Uighurs, etc etc etc.

Ehhh is Islam restricted to the sub-continent. Does the Quran have two categories of Muslims (i) subcontinent (ii) others? In fact does the Quran divide Muslims on geography?

Me thinks not.

Ps. On the other hand when Rehmat Ali conjured up the name "Pakistan" he did place the "K" for Kashmir in what is now known as Pakistan Declaration.

I am enclosing herewith an appeal on behalf of the thirty million Muslims of PAKISTAN, who live in the five Northern Units of India—Punjab, North-West Frontier (Afghan) Province, Kashmir, Sind, and Baluchistan. It embodies their demand for the recognition of their national status

Now or Never Pamphlet 1933 ~ Rehmet Ali

Right, Islam is just one part of Pakistani identity. We have a culture and civilization which predates Islam, as well.

Kashmir is a part of the Pakistani nation. They are our blood brothers and sisters.

Back
Top Bottom