What's new

All Indian Justifications - Post Balakot

HawkEye27

Reaction score
Hey Guys! A common thread where we should now talk about all stupid Indian justifications post balakot. Mods may merge previous topics here also. Too much fuss around otherwise

071B525A-771B-45EB-95A8-B6CA861BA988.jpeg

Air Marshal Modi - AOC Air Defence of India

my advice leave india alone they dont deserve such obsession or interest from pakistan they are very very inferior and primitive. Be ready for next time teach em a bigger lesson if there is a next time. Keep surprises for battlefields don't disclose info in peace time. We can easily rule south asia once again in a few years if this keeps up with indian standards...

Last edited:
None of them can come up with a proper justification or excuse.
Only 1 indian member here had the guts to admit the truth I don't remember his name but he admitted the fact that iaf disgraced itself by sending a mig to fight us.

None of them can come up with a proper justification or excuse.
Only 1 indian member here had the guts to admit the truth I don't remember his name but he admitted the fact that iaf disgraced itself by sending a mig to fight us.
Sending missile instead of using IAF or IN is enough to judge Indian defeat.. IN & IAF both shown modi middle finger after PAF surprised them on 27 feb

While I don't appreciate the title of the thread and the thought process behind framing the title, the statement by Modi is indeed stupid. It shows Modi's megalomania and insecurity.

While I don't appreciate the title of the thread and the thought process behind framing the title, the statement by Modi is indeed stupid. It shows Modi's megalomania and insecurity.
Well it is your provocative to not appreciating the title, but it does raise an eyebrow how much the narrative of the IAF, Indian Gov't & India Media has changed back and forth post Balakot.

Its not that we (Pakistan) are saying those things, but its all that has been reported from your side - so we can't be held accountable.

Back
Top Bottom