What's new

All girls arent call girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me tell you we women do not mind if someone shows their gratitude or liking in a decent way and move on.

But when someone becomes irritating staring constantly making vulgar gestures than it really annoys and becomes harassment.

Some even scare us with their stupid gestures and some follows you which is indeed worst kind of harassment.

Some pass dirty remarks thats a big :tdown:

yes but i dont do any of that but rather give a smiling stare, with the girl ultimately smiling back.. feels so relieving cant express it ..;)

Those who do all that are helpless and believe me, one thing i tell you, those boys get more scared if you walk right at there face and bash them specially out in public. Achanak hazar bahi ajai ge and nobody wants that :lol:
But this seems like a mission impossible for many girls..!

fine good enough then be normal when someone wants to stare at your mother,sister.wife & cousins!! after all they are also human & its there human nature too :no: !

our society needs to have one LAW one RULE for ALL!! you can't pick & choose! be ready for this for the women in your family quote:

even go into semiconscious state with my mouth wide open and heart throbbing like hell. Sorry Hypocrisy or not, its human nature, cant help it

now my bro i am not saying this to you specifically but i am saying it for the common 99% of the population of south asia! which is uneducated & desperate and frustrated! :coffee:

dont give a damn **** to that unless the stare becomes an action.:police:

Ma'am, I have seen even girls using such language. :what:

this again bro is a cultural problem!!! a western women curses and everyone ACCEPTS it as a normal phenomenon but when a south asian women does it she is considered "baghirat or burger or liberal or open minded"!!!!

we are used to women in india as "patni" role & in pakistan quiet harmless noiseless creature wearing a dupatta!!!

Nice to hear that. :cheers: Let me also tell you that the women accompanying us at the time do not appreciate this appreciation of ours too much for some reason. There's a lot to be said about a kibbutz in my humble opinion.:tup:

And i tell you we also do not appreciate such appreciation when you are accompanied by a beautiful wife or GF and yyou still ogle at us :P

We think that such men are habitual flirts

fnow my bro i am not saying this to you specifically but i am saying it for the common 99% of the population of south asia! which is uneducated & desperate and frustrated! :coffee:

That is because a large portion of this 99% of male population of south asia will loose their virginity to their wives who will be arranged for them by their parents, at an average age that is increasingly in the early twenties. Do you know when is the sexual hormonal peak of a man? When he is 18. And it starts by the time they hit puberty at 13-14. And no, the problem is not because of south asian girls not putting out enough. Its to do simply with attitudes and opportunity and convenience.

And i tell you we also do not appreciate such appreciation when you are accompanied by a beautiful wife or GF and yyou still ogle at us :P

Regardless of the assumption about the female being a wife or a gf, why should a committed man be stopped from appreciating beauty?

Preparing for women's ire.....

Flirting is usually harmless. And it keeps the home flames burning brighter more often than not. Women need to realise that a man who feels good about himself is going to make them feel like a queen. :cheers:

Regardless of the assumption about the female being a wife or a gf, why should a committed man be stopped from appreciating beauty?

Preparing for women's ire.....

dont you know that a worst enemy of one girl is another girl..:P

That is because a large portion of this 99% of male population of south asia will loose their virginity to their wives who will be arranged for them by their parents, at an average age that is increasingly in the early twenties. Do you know when is the sexual hormonal peak of a man? When he is 18. And it starts by the time they hit puberty at 13-14. And no, the problem is not because of south asian girls not putting out enough. Its to do simply with attitudes and opportunity and convenience.

I think your figures are not up to date..maybe 20 yrs ago ..yes...but not today..these days from school onwards , both girls and boys have multiple BFs and GFs respectively.

all fault goes to man what about female

when you smile and give 440 v current

not fare

Flirting is usually harmless. And it keeps the home flames burning brighter more often than not. Women need to realise that a man who feels good about himself is going to make them feel like a queen. :cheers:

hmmmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom