What's new

All five degrees from Matric,A level to Graduation of PMLN Leader Sheikh Waqas Akram declared fake

Don't worry Guys he'll be back soon on Geo TV "Ahem Ahem" with all his chest thumping and his clarifications regarding his educational qualifications

ANYONE WITH FAKE DEGREE SHOULD NEVER EVER BE ALLOWED TO CONTEST ELECTION AGAIN

The only thing real that they found was the corruption. Pakistan and the agencies should make an example out of such leaders

Wait a min he isnt minster of education! :angry: wth is he?

This guy is on the website of ministry of federal education:
Engr. Muhammad Baligh Ur Rehman

For Punjab its this guy:
Rana Mashhood Ahmad Khan
School Education (Appointed on: 11th June 2013)
Higher Education & Youth Affairs (Appointed on: 11th June 2013)
Sports (Appointed on: 11th June 2013)
Archaeology (Appointed on: 11th June 2013)
Tourism (Appointed on: 11th June 2013)

The only thing real that they found was the corruption. Pakistan and the agencies should make an example out of such leaders
How when the agencies themselves are doing lipservice that everything is fair ...we see nothing wrong, we hear nothing wrong we speakth nothing wrong?!

Don't worry Guys he'll be back soon on Geo TV "Ahem Ahem" with all his chest thumping and his clarifications regarding his educational qualifications
Ya he was flagged once and he still managed to contest ...flagged out again no shocker there! Recycled tissue paper knows he doesnt even need education to hold posts! Just lots of asskissing does the trick!

Constituency NA-89 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SHEIKH MUHMMAD AKRAM is this the same guy or different.

apparently sheikh waqas akram was banned in 2013 from contesting.

i am confused between all the AKRAMS

his dad contested from his seat in jhang he was fearful that he may be disqualified if elected on the basis of fake degree but he was not bared by ecp during papers scrutiny for elections 2013

Omg...I am having tears in my eyes , just could not stop laughing, it's giving me cramps now in my stomach. Babloo nay sab ko babloo bana dia.

Ya he was flagged once and he still managed to contest ...flagged out again no shocker there! Recycled tissue paper knows he doesnt even need education to hold posts! Just lots of asskissing does the trick!
hahahahahahahahaha.......almost fell off the chair laughing at that one:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom