What's new

Aljazeera: Chinese medics killed death row inmates by taking hearts: Report

I have really good mentors: Beijingwalker and OneByOne as posting in the Americas forum.

their daily life
AMERICA!!
I mainly post news about China, not US, yesterday it was you who first started posting lies about China and I countered with couples of posts, if I were really obsessed with going after US, You daily shooting news will easily overwhelm this whole forum.

I mainly post news about China, not US, yesterday it was you who first started posting lies about China and I countered with couples of posts, if I were really obsessed with going after US, You daily shooting news will easily overwhelm this whole forum.

Uh huh.LOL!

Let's take a looky right now at what are the current threads at the top over on the Americas forum.

ohYeahRight.png

You have plenty more like this too.

Hey I mainly post news about the US not China...so I guess that makes us even since the stuff I post here "doesn't count". I guess i get your spam waiver too! Yay!

Some of my posts on page 1 of the Americas forum:
post1.png

post2.png

post3.png

post4.png

post5.png

post6.png

post7.png

post9.png

The Chinese here always make me laugh when they quickly gang complain about my posts in this forum..but never think to complain about yours (and others) in the Americas forum.

whoMe.png

Plus you play some "Oh I'm innocent" card.

Last edited:

Hundreds of Chinese surgeons and medical personnel have been accused of killing death row prisoners by removing their hearts for transplant even before the inmates had been officially declared dead, in a new academic paper.

International guidelines on the ethics surrounding organ transplants state that organ removal must not cause the death of the donor, but the new research from the Australian National University published this week in the American Journal of Transplantation suggests Chinese surgeons might have done just that.

A forensic review of 2,838 reports in Chinese scientific journals revealed 71 cases where surgeons might have removed a patients’ heart or lungs before a “legitimate determination of brain death”. Brain death is typically defined as a medical state where a patient cannot survive without a ventilator.

The 71 cases in question all occurred between 1980 and 2015, an important cut-off date as it was also the year China officially banned organ harvesting from condemned prisoners. Before then, most organ transplants in China were believed to have come from executed convicts because voluntary organ donation was extremely limited.

The findings, according to study co-author and PhD researcher Matthew Robertson, were that Chinese surgeons might have carried out a final coup de grâce in an execution process that began in front of a firing squad or through lethal injection. Even if the prisoner survived that trauma, removing vital organs would cause certain death.

“We found that the physicians became the executioners on behalf of the state, and that the method of execution was heart removal,” Robertson said in a statement.

Researchers originally began their study with a data set of 124,770 publications from 1951 to 2020, but whittled cases down to 2,838 reports after filtering for heart and lung transplants. They finished their research by manually reviewing a total of 310 papers. Cases were flagged by researchers if they contained a “problematic brain death declaration,” where doctors did not check whether a patient could survive on a ventilator, or patients were only partially ventilated with a mask and did not have a tube inserted into the throat.

Researchers say these criteria suggest the patient’s body was kept alive for the purpose of organ procurement, which can be “highly profitable” for doctors and hospitals.

The surgeries in question also involved the participation of 348 “surgeons, nurses, anesthaesiologists, and other medical workers or researchers,” who were listed in the publications.

China considers data on the death penalty a state secret, but it is thought to be “the world’s most prolific executioner“, according to Amnesty International, and while organ harvesting from prisoners is officially banned in China, the secrecy makes it difficult to know whether the practice is continuing.

“Given the Chinese government’s poor and worsening human rights records in recent years, we should treat the authorities’ commitments to end the use of prisoner organs with scepticism,” said Maya Wang, senior China researcher at Human Rights Watch.

A 2019 UK-based tribunal on forced organ harvesting in China found that there was “no evidence that the significant infrastructure associated with China’s transplantation industry has been dismantled” and no explanation for how China’s organ transplant industry continued to function with extremely short waiting times. The tribunal further concluded that “forced organ harvesting has been committed for years throughout China on a significant scale” and that most organs probably came from prisoners and practitioners of the banned Falun Gong religious movement.

A separate 2019 study by the ANU’s Robertson published in BMC Medical Ethics also raised questions about Chinese government data about organ transplants. The study found that numbers might have been falsified because they closely followed a simple mathematical formula known as the quadratic equation.

I saw cats talking French, and then also eating French Fries !! Yea serious ! :eek:

I saw cats talking French, and then also eating French Fries !! Yea serious ! :eek:

Well that's what drugs do to people. You should lay off them.

Last edited:
Uh huh.LOL!

Let's take a looky right now at what are the current threads at the top over on the Americas forum.

View attachment 834548
You have plenty more like this too.

Hey I mainly post news about the US not China...so I guess that makes us even since the stuff I post here "doesn't count". I guess i get your spam waiver too! Yay!

Some of my posts on page 1 of the Americas forum:
View attachment 834550
View attachment 834551
View attachment 834552
View attachment 834553
View attachment 834554
View attachment 834555
View attachment 834556
View attachment 834557

The Chinese here always make me laugh when they quickly gang complain about my posts in this forum..but never think to complain about yours (and others) in the Americas forum.

View attachment 834562
Plus you play some "Oh I'm innocent" card.
Check out the date and time, all my posts you showed were posted within one hour, after you started posting lies about China.

Qatar is lapdog of USA. Everybody knows that. Before that aljazeera fully independent until takeover by Qatari

Are you acknowledging prior to 1959 millions of people would die in China every 10-15 years due to famines.

Are you also going to say the number of people who died during the 1959-1961 one was not statistically different compared to the previous death rates during the pre-1959 famines....
So u are saying now even famine and natural disaster is the fault of CPC? Man, CPC must be the most advance and powerful country that they can create natural disaster at will.. :enjoy:

I have really good mentors: Beijingwalker and OneByOne as posting in the Americas forum.

their daily life
AMERICA!!

Anyways China can just shoot back by saying Covid was created in a secret bioweapons lab run by Australia in Ukraine.
difference:

@beijingwalker used to live in NYC. You've never lived anywhere in China. He has more relative experience of the US than you do of China.

Check out the date and time, all my posts you showed were posted within one hour, after you started posting lies about China.

HAHA...at your "Who me??"

You have WAY more than those posts on the Americas forum page 1...far more than the number I have in the China forum!!!

You guys are hilarious!

after you started posting lies about China.
Yes, anything that doesn't show China in a good light automatically defaults to the "lies" bin. How silly for people to think otherwise.

difference:

@beijingwalker used to live in NYC. You've never lived anywhere in China. He has more relative experience of the US than you do of China.

That is the absolute lamest excuse for justifying troll posts in other forums.

Typical Chinese mentality/logic at work here.

I guess we should all write off the complaints about SerpentZA's youtube videos since he actually lived in China and according to you that gives him the absolute green light for all his videos. Thanks for clearing that up.

Is that what you are saying....really? You want to rethink that answer of yours?

Last edited:
Yes mixed with some tandoori spice. Tastes awesome

You have WAY more than those posts on the Americas forum page 1...far more than the number I have in the China forum!!!

You guys are hilarious!

Yes, anything that doesn't show China in a good light automatically defaults to the "lies" bin. How silly for people to think otherwise.

I guess we should all write off the complaints about SerpentZA's youtube videos since he actually lived in China and according to you that gives him the absolute green light for all his videos. Thanks for clearing that up.

Is that what you are saying....really? You want to rethink that answer of yours?
Have you actually been to China before btw?

You guys are hilarious!

Serpentza never learned Chinese. He didn't live in China, more of a long term tourist. Imagine a Mexican who only spoke Spanish, no English, making videos about the US, claiming to be a US expert.

Meanwhile it is self evident that me, Beijingwalker and others know English and aren't talking as tourists.

Serpentza never learned Chinese. He didn't live in China, more of a long term tourist. Imagine a Mexican who only spoke Spanish, no English, making videos about the US, claiming to be a US expert.

Obviously you are completely clueless about him because he can speak Chinese...he does it in almost every video of his. Obviously not at a native expert level but he has lived in areas where almost nobody speaks English so he had to learn Chinese to get by. He can also read it too.

Actually he agrees 100% with you about inaccurate perceptions of those who can't speak the local language:

You CAN'T understand China if you CAN'T understand Chinese!​

by SerpentZA

He says these other youtubers who CAN'T speak Chinese are the ones who are giving a false sense of how things are. He says before he could speak Chinese all his videos were positive about things in China...however after he learned Chinese and could understand what media and people on the street were saying then his videos went from 100% completely rosey to the true reality.

He would give a thumbs up to your Mexican example..as he also in the above video gives an example of a Belgian thrown into a festival in Spain without knowing Spanish. How this person's perceptions would be extremely limited and the picture he would draw would be inaccurate.

So I find it rather amusing when the Chinese here on PDF post videos all the time from Western people (who can't speak Chinese at all) as "better examples than SerpentZA" which is completely contrary to exactly what you pointed out.

As for you saying he can't speak Chinese you are obviously desperately searching for some "out" to refute my previous assertion to differentiate him from Beijingwalker. I'm pointing out that your response is definitely incorrect...as you are misinformed.

Try again. I'm sure you'll dig up some other weak smokescreen excuse...

Last edited:
Obviously you are completely clueless about him because he can speak Chinese...he does it in almost every video of his. Obviously not at a native expert level but he has lived in areas where almost nobody speaks English so he had to learn Chinese to get by. He can also read it too.

Actually he agrees 100% with you about inaccurate perceptions of those who can't speak the local language:

You CAN'T understand China if you CAN'T understand Chinese!​

by SerpentZA

He says these other youtubers who CAN'T speak Chinese are the ones who are giving a false sense of how things are. He says before he could speak Chinese all his videos were positive about things in China...however after he learned Chinese and could understand what media and people on the street were saying then his videos went from 100% completely rosey to the true reality.

He would give a thumbs up to your Mexican example..as he also in the above video gives an example of a Belgian thrown into a festival in Spain without knowing Spanish. How this person's perceptions would be extremely limited and the picture he would draw would be inaccurate.

So I find it rather amusing when the Chinese here on PDF post videos all the time from Western people (who can't speak Chinese at all) as "better examples than SerpentZA" which is completely contrary to exactly what you pointed out.

As for you saying he can't speak Chinese you are obviously desperately searching for some "out" to refute my previous assertion to differentiate him from Beijingwalker. I'm pointing out that your response is definitely incorrect...as you are misinformed.

Try again. I'm sure you'll dig up some other weak smokescreen excuse...
Hmm you clearly spend tons of time researching random YouTubers. I don't. I take your word for it.

So we've established now that this Serpentza is of equal qualification to talk about China as a random Chinese person of no particular ability due to his (and I'm stretching it here) supposed equal ability in Chinese to an average person. Great.

That means his views hold no particular significance due to no particular merit beyond the ordinary.

Hmm you clearly spend tons of time researching random YouTubers. I don't. I take your word for it.

So we've established now that this Serpentza is of equal qualification to talk about China as a random Chinese person of no particular ability due to his (and I'm stretching it here) supposed equal ability in Chinese to an average person. Great.

That means his views hold no particular significance due to no particular merit beyond the ordinary.

Thank you for rescinding your previous post about Beijingwalker's qualifications supposedly giving him any special credence/merit. Try a better excuse next time.

Back
Top Bottom