What's new

Alien's to attack earth in november this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No bro the Gootanese are too advanced, they don't use computers... The computers are ther brains :D
In a sense, the brain is a computer. Which would explain how a lot of people are infected with malware...

Just like in the movies, America will take care of it.

So we Pakistanis can just sit back, relax and drink a soda.

In fact, that's brilliant. If there were aliens, war-mongering Americans would have something to occupy themselves with.

It must be hard to hate a nation so much but not be able to do anything. I can imagine the Arabs feel the same way about Israel.

It must be hard to hate a nation so much but not be able to do anything. I can imagine the Arabs feel the same way about Israel.

No hate.

Just a suggestion.

They're Here!!!
ALIEN SPACESHIP DIVES INTO SCOTTISH SEA

November 22, 2011 by Frank Lake
:coffee:
FORT WILLIAM, SCOTLAND – An alien spaceship flew into the Angus Sea off Scotland yesterday
It appears the aliens from Gootan are beginning their attack on Earth. Experts at the U.N. Panel on Extraterrestrials have confirmed that the alien spaceship seen diving into the Angus Sea is from Planet Gootan.

“We studied the satellite images carefully overnight and evaluated the trajectory of the dive with the spaceships we have been monitoring,” said Dr. Banesh Bannerjee of the U.N. Panel. ”It is definitely a Gootan ship.”

Bannerjee was quick to add that this ship is much smaller than the three ships set to attack Earth in just under a week. He was not sure why this ship dove into the Angus Sea, but he felt that it was some kind of reconnaissance ship.

Scottish officials have asked the U.N. to send peacekeepers to Scotland in case aliens emerge from the sea.

Many eyewitnesses who contacted the coastguard at around 1am (local time) reporting the ship diving into waters off the Usan area of Montrose.

Since the dive last night, there has been no trace of the ship.

On Thursday, Tayside Police renewed their appeal after an extensive search by coastguard, the RNLI and a helicopter from RAF Kinloss found nothing.

Inspector Sean McNally said: “As it stands just now, the incident is the hands of the United Nations. We are urging Scottish citizens to remain calm. We are prepared to deal with these aliens, and will do so in a calm, professional manner.”

“We remain concerned, but confident that the world community will take action to deal with the Gootans.”

The Usan area is popular with walkers and the Scottish government is appealing to all who may have seen the spaceship to alert the authorities. “The more data we can get, the better,” said McNally.

This is just fictional stories...It's astonishing to see people believing such ridiculous stories...Whatever.
724417.gif

Nothing to be proud off, either.

Just like in the movies, America will take care of it.

So we Pakistanis can just sit back, relax and drink a soda.

In fact, that's brilliant. If there were aliens, war-mongering Americans would have something to occupy themselves with.

Better watch what you say dear... You're in America :D

is this for real ? how fcuked up can the world get from here is a $100 question now :lol:

First of all, welcome to Arab mudslinging forum.
Second of all what the hell have Arabs to do with this topic? I thought this thread would be safe but again I was wrong...
33917.gif

dont worry, i think it will only take 5 air craft carrier battle groups to take these aliens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom