What's new

Alert! UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco!

@orionhunter exactly.... Many ancient text that we use to think was 'Myth' is not Myth at all.... Its real. The egypt Pyramid was builded by humans by the Help of Aliens (humanoid annunakis).... The total lenth of all 4 sides of Pyramid is 36524.... Can u spot whats unique about the number 36524? Its 365.24.... Thats 365 days a year and 24 hours each day....
and there is a Law that we found alot after.... Its 'Pi'.... Most of our knowlegde is given by Aliens.... Even the latest micro chip is a stolen technology when a human been abducted and planted a micro chip by Aliens and than Goverment removed that micro chip and started learning about it.... Aliens gave that technology delibrately so we can move into new level.... To read about pyramid click here....
Great Pyramid
Pyramid inch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

George from Mars is hovering outside my window right now. He's pretty ticked off that uTube is blocked and demands that he be allowed to broadcast his message on uTube demanding the surrender of the Tall Greys failing which he will get his Gargonians to destroy Budapest :D

@Ulysses do u want me to answer that?.... my friend that was stupid post (please forgive me for saying this).... Aliens landed on Earth from a planet we dont know.... They found us while we still looking over the deep space and guessing.... We havent landed on mars yet (even moon. Trust me it was a fake landing and i can prove it).... They using light speed Spaceships.... We cant even handle speed of F-22 jet fighter.... Please tell me how humans can fight this aliens who are even keeping an eye on this thread? (they keep tap of every frequency and data).... Humans can fight (no one stop them) but humans cant win....

@czar my friend i hope u had kept an eye on my previous thread posts.... i explained everything.... Jinn is the Bad Annunaki created by ENKI....(fallen angels).... Jinn aka Annunaki can travel light speed and has capablity to take control of any human body.... i want to explain everything but am sure people who read my previous thread posts may get bored reading same thing again.... So i will explain it by the links.... The first 2 links are about the Jinn aka Annunaki.... The last 2 links are about Death cycle of annunaki (annunaki people and not annunaki Gods as they are immortal).... Only few annunakis becomes jinn.... Majority annunaki are humanoids who are super humans and has capablity to leave body when body wearandtears.... Annunaki has long life (due to their planet which takes upto 3600years to take a full circle of planet sun. Their planet is invisible by the technology annunakis has)....
The Real Truth About the Annunaki (not for skeptics), page 1
Yahoo! Groups
Gods of Mesopotamia
NIBIRU PLANET X ANNUNAKI SECRETS HELD BY GOVERNMENTS ??? !! - Welcome to the Illuminati End Game - Mystagogue

Annunaki is the name use by babylonian and around that time civilisation let me give you some verses of quran talk about jinn
the word Jinn means hidden ,they are in the position to see us but we cannot see them ,they are in fourth dimention we live in 3 dimention ,According to islam Like adam is father of all human being ,Shaytan is the father of Jinn .they also follow religion we have seen muslim,christian,jews and hindu jinn and also atheist too. they have very long life but they are mortal .
He said: "Give me respite till the day they are raised up."
(Allah) said: "Be thou among those who have respite."
He said: "Because thou hast thrown me out of the way, lo! I will lie in wait for them on thy straight way:
"Then will I assault them from before them and behind them, from their right and their left: Nor wilt thou find, in most of them, gratitude (for thy mercies)."
(Allah) said: "Get out from this, disgraced and expelled. If any of them follow thee,- Hell will I fill with you all.
—Qurʾān (Yusuf Ali's translation), sura 7 (Al-A'raf), ayat 14-18[17]

Jinn is enemy of human they just wants us to astray from right path for e.g
It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the angels prostrate to Adam, and they prostrate; not so Iblis; He refused to be of those who prostrate.
God said: "What prevented thee from prostrating when I commanded thee?" He said: "I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire, and him from clay."
—Qurʾān (Yusuf Ali's translation), sura 7 (Al-A'raf), ayat 11-12[15]

@czar let me explain you what is annunaki and who created Jinn.... The Babylonian epics Marduk was son of ENKI.... Enki is a half reptilian and half humanoid who is half brother of the King of annunaki the ENLIL who ruled india and made indian Gods.... Let me explain you in simple english rather than Quotes.... ENLIL who ruled india was Pure. He the Real GOD while ENKI was dirty (chief engineer). Enki was dirty mind (ENKI loved humans while ENLIL never loved humans truely due to humans nature who are not trusted). When ENKI saw that ENLIL created Gods then ENKI decided to create negative energy known as JINN.... you are saying jinn is son of SATAN. You dont get it.... The ENKI's mother was queen of alpha draconian race. To alpha Draconian the Satan is LORD.... So to negative energies the SATAN is father. So to ENKI, marduk, jinn or any negative energy the Satan is Lord.... Do you know Lord shiva, Lord hanumaan etc etc are the most powerful Gods? Do you think jinn can even stand nano second front of them? No jinn cant. Hanumaan chalisa and the most powerful Mantra MAHA MRITYUNJAYA MANTRA is what makes Jinn dissapear.... You are talking about 4th dimension.... i think you not saw my posts in previous threads.... i gave a formula how to be in 4th dimension by Meditation.... Jinn is in 4th Dimension.... But Annunaki humanoids are between 4 and 5th dimension and Arcturians elohims are between 5th to 6th dimension.... We humans are stuck in 3rd dimension.... There are 10 dimension in our universe.... i gave total formula how to upgrade into 4th dimension in previous threads.... Annunaki race is about to return on Earth.... Lord shiva will open his 3rd eye and than you know what will happen.... Start reciting MAHA MRITYUNJAYA MANTRA which is power to defeat Death.... This Mantra was from Alien God Lord shiva who known as Universe....

World came to know why Uk Royal family too much into Gold and money.... Late princess diana told to her friends the secret about Royal Family which she came know after she saw Reptilian human like creature with the royal family at dinner party (secret family party to which diana wasnt invited).... Princess diana was murderd by the command of queen elizabeth and charles.... If princess not had told her friends about it she would have been alive (and divorced) by now.... Ask queen elizabeth about india.... She says dig ground u will find Gold in india.... Annunki reptilian ENKI created Royal family ages ago.... ENLIL created indian GODS.... Enki hated Enlil so to take revenge Enki invaded india 2nd time by the help of Britshers.... Today india poor country due to BRITS and their congress party of india who been created in india so they can eat india away.... ENLIL bestfriend Lord Shiva created river Ganga.... ENKI made it impure by spreading dirtness in indian people.... ENLIL with indian Gods will return and thats when lord shiva will open his 3rd eye.... The day 3rd eye gets open will be the end of bad sinners on planet earth....
WHAT PRINCESS DIANA KNEW – THE OFFICIAL RESISTANCE
British Royal Family Link to Reptilian Aliens Possibly Exposed; Anunnaki Serpent King Progenitors of Illuminati Venetian Black Nobility |
Humans Are Free: Prince Charles: "I am a descendant of Dracula" + Reptilian Correlations (Historical and Biblical)

i always believed in Reincarnation.... But still i went ahead with my research on it.... what i found was shocking.... All of the Humanoids (including alien Gods) have mentioned reincarnation.... i will now explain it.... According to Humanoids (alien Gods) Planet Earth is 'Hell'.... While planet Sirius, Athena and nibiru is Heaven.... We all humans are Sinners who did sin on planet sirius, athena and nibiru. We been thrown on planet Earth (hint: Adam and eve).... The only way we can return back to heavenly planets is by good Karma.... Or else we keep taking birth on Planet over and over again.... (reincarnation).... now the annunakis Cursed ENKI (for breaking Law by helping humans) that he will die on Earth and again take birth (reincarnation). That way he will feel the pain of death and life forever.... According to Arcturians if we did bad karma we been asked Question on planet Athena and than we been sended on earth (bit bad karma we again take birth and live life in pain and if alot bad karma than we been sucked below earth by technology owned by reptilians and there we burn forever as they have technology to torcherd our soul).... If we did bit good karma than again we been sended on Earth but with better life and not much pain.... But if we did alot good karma than curse on us will be broken and than we can stay on planet athena, sirius and nibiru which are heavens.... This is the secret of Reincarnation.... Only very few gets chance to be in heaven. It must be less than 50 in million deaths.... Mother teresa didnt took birth again because a lady like her belongs in heaven.... This is what our alien Gods teached us about Good karma and Bad karma....

In 1950s a humanoids spaceship abducted a human from his farm.... They took him to space for a small learning trip.... They told his that our galaxy has multi billion stars.... And there is multi billion galaxies in our universe and each galaxy has multi billion stars.... But than that humanoid gave him the biggest secret.... He told him that there are multi billion UNIVERSE.... each universe has multi billion galaxies and each galaxy has multi billion stars.... The scientists laughed on it.... But after nearly 60 years scientists believes that there is multi billion universe.... The humanoids told the human that you humans having trouble to travel from one planet to other planet.... Humans cant even dream traveling galaxies to galaxies.... Same way humanoids having trouble traveling universe to universe.... Infact none of them ever got success traveling universe to universe.... However their sattelites been crossed our universe and entered another universe which they trying to learn about it....
Phys.Org Mobile: Scientists find first evidence that many universes exist
YouTube - How Many Universes are There? - Chris Anderson
Many Universes, Several Theories

@sajan 21st december 2012 earth frequency will change.... its by the Humanoids Technology.... i have done my own research and found out that all human beings going through internal organs scanning.... The ones who are old cant make it if the internal organs are weak.... Specialy people who drink and smoke.... many old people died already this year.... i just dont understand why people here laughs at me.... Golden age about to began.... The Golden age is about Long age (cancer, AIDS and many deadly diseases will be curable).... Its about planets to planets traveling.... Good Karma and in the end it will be War that will create 6th generation humans.... We 4th generation will die out slowly and many suddenly and 5th generation humans will replace us and after golden age 6th generation will replace 5th generation....
Golden Age in 2012 - Mayan Calendar corroborates Hindu Prophecy
What Sources Say We’ll Ascend on Dec. 21, 2012? | The 2012 Scenario

@Isro2222,

You got so much interesting information from where? What is you source of Information?

@kesang i have been told to be on net.... i choosed PDF because PDF emits too much negative energy.... Anger and hate is like food and water on PDF.... i met arcturians in my sleep.... Just few days ago after 40,000 mantra jap of MAHA MRITYUNJAYA MANTRA i saw a mountain full of ice.... (its lord shiv).... i am normal human but i feel bit different specialy since a year now.... i have no idea whats happening to me but i feel bit different....

Breaking news : American Missile yet again de-activated by UFO.... american warned not to tell anyone but the truth cant be hidden for long.... Here fresh Breaking news....
Another US Air Force Officer tells of missile shut-down by UFOs – Told by superiors ‘…never to speak about the incident.’ | Exopolitics Institute News Service
they are invading planet earth.... Humanoid defences cant stop them.... They docked near planet saturn and from there the mothership ejecting the spaceships one by one so they can invade planet earth....
Meteorites, space junk - or alien invasion? | Herald Scotland

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom