What's new

Aleem Dar's 100% record in WC!

Did Asad Rauf feature in the world cup? How did he fare out?
Yes he was also there and I haven't seen him making any mistakes so he must also be good but surely Aleem Dar is 10 times more confident in the field and proactive

Aleem Dar and Simon Taufel, they are the best in the business.

My favourite umpire...at the very start of his career i thought he is waqar younis...he resembles like him isn't it?

I have always been a fan of Dar. And the statistic provided by fatman just reinforces my beliefs.

@Jana: I never voiced my displeasure over Dar's selection as a umpire for the final. But I could not give my support too as by the time I logged in the stupid debate already died down and I didn't want to refuel the flames..

Anyways.. A job well done Dar!! (It does not matter whether done with right or left handed index finger).. Keep up the good work and hope to see you in many more finals..

Aleem Dar is a fantastic umpire,usually i am not a fan of umpires,but i am of this guy!

No wonder he has been the best umpire of the year. :tup:

Aleem Dar

A total of 57 reviews were taken against Pakistani umpire Aleem Dar but to the surprise of all the cricket crazy people out there none of his decisions proved wrong by the technology, a man with robotic approach to umpiring.

wow great

BUt i am afraid that he will become GOD of umpiring for many indians if he keep performing well :D

My favourite umpire...at the very start of his career i thought he is waqar younis...he resembles like him isn't it?

Even I thought so... He looks pretty much like Waqar 2 yrs ago.. but he put up some weight in these years..

Even I thought so... He looks pretty much like Waqar 2 yrs ago.. but he put up some weight in these years..

Yeah.. He looks like Wakar bhai and Darel Harper like Bruce wilis.. lol.. Remarkable resemblance..

where is my god aleem daar, if indians can have human gods, why cant i have god aleem!!!, your index finger in the finger ofgod, and your eyes are god given, he didnt even fail in the final while god tendulker did.... and shwed his blessings to indians, infact he is a bigger god then god sachin, he is flawless, while sachin cant bowl, cant field and even couldnt bat on the final..

all hail the god aleem!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom