What's new

Alarming Nuclear Security Issues of India

India's Nuclear safety is not as bad as people think. On the other thread people were shouting that this cobalt could be used for making Nuke. Well I went to an extent to explain it is not possible, now another thread with amateurish comments.
Yes there is a lapse in the handling of the this material and considerable amount of steps has been taken to control it. As for some members worried so much about country being polluted by importing Indian foods, well it doesn't work that way sir.
Regards.

Dinesh, dont bother to justify to trolls... just sit back pop some corn. Unless there is a good info popping out enjoy your corn.

Don't try to act like your smarter than anybody on this forum. And please don't insult the Chinese by pretending to be them. :disagree:

I don't know about everybody, but I'm certainly far more intelligent than you and I am about as Chinese as it gets =]

Mr. Idune,

I understand that i cant do much to change ur thoughts, and even u know it very well that u have absolutely nothing to say against safety of "nukes" or "nuclear plants".

All the "points" and "incidents" u have mentioned have noting to do with Indian "Nukes" or the "Power Plants".

Tell me :

1. Has theere been any Core Leakage in India?
2. Has there been any State Sponsored Nuclear Proliferation by India ?
3. Has India made unethical and commercial nuclear material exchange with any nation?
4. Has India ever or any Indian scientist been accused of selling Nuclear Stuff ?
5. Has Indian Nuclear Installations been Regarded Unsafe or Less secured by any nation EXCEPT U and Pakistan [ obviously tit-for-tat, that too initiated by US ]

Besides, Your Views are 200% based on mere personal misconception and anti-india view.. and IMpossible to acknowledge.. especially.. when India is making $200 Billion worth of Nuclear Deals with US, Canada, Kazakstan, Russia , France and More ...

DO U HAVE BETTER UNDERSTANDING AND KNOWLEDGE THAN THE TECHNOCRATS AND DIPLOMATS OF THESE 4 SUPERPOWERS WHO HAVE SHOWN FULL CONFIDANCE IN OUR NUCLEAR PROGRAMME WHILE DENYING VERY STRAIGHT "NO" TO ANY NUCLEAR ASSET FOR ANY OTHER COUNTRY ?

Nuclear safety is broader subject than what you so deperately trying to derail the thread. Nuclear safety does not mean whatever fits within indian propapaganda sphere. Nuclear safety also means safeguarding materials from rouge elements and keep it in safe distence so public health is not at danger. Picture and article posted from indian source already proven in both of these very basic safety counts india failed miserably. You mentioned name of few countries which signed agreement with India; that is true. BUT these countries in large aspect was fooled by indian govt and lobby machinary and did NOT know the real truth. Its high time these countries know many of these key indian nuclear installations are in danger not only on safety ground but also could taken over or blown up by Maoist who fighiting indian govt forces.

http://img202.imageshack.us/i/indianuckmap1.gif/

Map, showing Indian Nuclear Facilities

http://img684.imageshack.us/i/indianuckmap2.gif/

Map, showing India’s Missile Facilities

http://img222.imageshack.us/i/indianuckmap.gif/

Map, showing The Red Corridor of India, observe how Maoist controlled and fought area cover key indian nuclear and missile facilities

I didnt know people in the IAEA and other nuclear horses are so dumb and you could enlighten em! Please go forward and apply to top job there so that you can expose more and more of Indian hegemony.

I didnt know people in the IAEA and other nuclear horses are so dumb and you could enlighten em! Please go forward and apply to top job there so that you can expose more and more of Indian hegemony.

The indian propaganda machine has been activated!!!!

Now the indians on PDF possess more intelligence than the IAEA. :hitwall:

The indian propaganda machine has been activated!!!!

Now the indians on PDF possess more intelligence than the IAEA. :hitwall:

Cant say abt Indians on PDF, but India is honoured to have Its Father of Nuclear Science, as the same man who is "The First president of IAEA - Dr. Homi Bhabha" ..

One of the Most Honorable Names in Nuclear History.

@idune

BUT these countries in large aspect was fooled by indian govt and lobby machinary and did NOT know the real truth.

You Mean Fooling 4 Permanent Members of UNSC ( US, France,Britain,Russia , Plus Canada & Kazakstan ) and Nuclear powers and foolishly appeasing urself that u know more than Bush,Obama,Sarkozy,Brown,Putin and Others ??

These Top Diplomats and Power Houses are Fools and the most intelligent person is trolling on PDF ?

Wow Amazing..
Hats off to You.

Posting Colourful Graphics and Photoshops cant Help Pakistan get a Nuclear Deal !!

You didnt dare to answer my 5 Questions.. It Says a lot..

You may continue with ur presentation.

Last edited:
Pakistan has more powerful and more sophisticated nuclear weapons than india. You indians can go cry about your nuclear deal elsewhere, we are getting ours from China.

Nuclear safety is broader subject than what you so deperately trying to derail the thread. Nuclear safety does not mean whatever fits within indian propapaganda sphere. Nuclear safety also means safeguarding materials from rouge elements and keep it in safe distence so public health is not at danger. Picture and article posted from indian source already proven in both of these very basic safety counts india failed miserably. You mentioned name of few countries which signed agreement with India; that is true. BUT these countries in large aspect was fooled by indian govt and lobby machinary and did NOT know the real truth. Its high time these countries know many of these key indian nuclear installations are in danger not only on safety ground but also could taken over or blown up by Maoist who fighiting indian govt forces.

An opinion by a person who have only glasses of pesimism to look at india..!! :lol:

The leake of this radioactive material happend.. long before there where any controls by iaea... and also it did not happen from our nuclear reactors but from a university where the a machine using radioactive material was used.. two are different.

Having said that.. this is indeed a serious issue.. and we are plugging in the loop holes.. and i wouldn't look at it the way as those irational india haters without any logic would do...

So.. understand the problem..rectify it and move on..!!1 Thats wot we do in this part of the world..!!! Not cry like babies.. like some people do here.. who have lot of problems in themselves..!!!

Back
Top Bottom