What's new

Al-Qaeda ready for nuclear attack on America

I don't know about it being preposterous - how would the US react, against which or which group of nations this time, usual suspects? And you will note "this time" -- The US policy makers have pointed out that the rest of the world "owes" it to the US to protect it from crazies out in the boonies -- but the US policy makers can make the job easier for the serving everybody else, by examining it's policies - after all, is it unfair to ask that US policy take into account the protection of the interests of these "everybody else"??

Petraeus argues that certain US policies threaten, endanger the livesof US servicemen and women, US policy makers will not be moved by the suffering of these "everybody else" - and they may not be moved by the lobby of the US servicemen and women (perhaps there is bigger lobby) -- I suppose we will have to wait and see.

Is the Al-Qaida or some such scheming day and night to inflict serious harm on the US, so that it can once again trap thge US and bleed it dry? Yes, most definetly, yes.

sure they are, but scheming is all they can do...from where will they get nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them to the U.S.

its just creating hysteria for nothing.......

the united states is dying. the economy will eventually collapse and israel will take over the middle east as the next super power.

as for pakistan and afgh. US leaves them both. or if doesnt leave them, pakistan gives their soldiers nationalites and places to live. pakistan becomes the next "the avenger captain america", keeps fighting talibs in the north and the west. talibs move eastwards to wage a war on israeli empire.

the end of times people.

cheers!

Yes, I do agree and I think we would all agree, that it does create hysteria - but this group is really rather a unique thing, more than 60% are college educated, professionals, computer literate, tech savy, speak at least 3 languages, from some of the "best" families -- and they are murderous - their millenarian worldview and their abilities or rather capablities should not be underestimated.

But of course, all this would be so much easier if the US could keep it's dog on a tight leash - is that really asking too much?? Yes, the whole dog and leash business is a problem that will have to be dealt with - it cannot go on like this.

Back
Top Bottom