What's new

Al-Qaeda doesn't exist

Rehmat,

Could you stay within the board rules to which you acknowledged when becoming a member please-

Making comments about decisions made by moderators/admins

You cannot make posts about a decision made by a moderator or admin that you feel was unfair. If you think it was unfair, PM a person who edited/deleted your post, even if that doesn't reslove the problem contact WebMaster.

The rules are posted clearly to avoid this-

"What an American Justice - I must say!!

When someone make personal attacks - it's off topic - but when someone exposes those personal attacks - it's slur:blah:"

I know, reminded of this rule, that you'll adhere to this standard of conduct at pk.def.

Thanks.:)

Last edited:
Of course Mr. R T Naylor will not believe there is no al-queda because he was (Naylor) the Canadian director of the American Arab Anti-discrimination Committee, and also he attempt to transform public opinion against Hamas and Hezbollah . What more can you ask.
So who would be acceptable to you? Former US president Jimmy Carter, who during his presidency got more from PLO for Israel than IOF would have ever gained by killing Palestinian youth. Nyeth - after publishing his anti-Zionist remarks in his book - He has already been declared "anti-Semite" by ADL.

I bet you would like the version of Abraham Foxman, the national director of Jewish Lobby - the one which was founded in 1908 by Canon Edward West, as a subsidary of Jewish B’nai B’rith - and have crime mob leaders like Morris Barney Dalitz!

Get back to finding out what the Russians really think about al Qaeda. Isn't that where this all started? Here's a suggestion regarding al Qaeda and a place near and dear to the hearts of sooooo many Russians- how about a google search here- "al Qaeda and Chechnya".

Brace yourself for the hits...:tsk:

Before hatching on FSB’s eggs (AKA "al Qaeda and Chechnya".), please dig deep to learn that GOEBLE, a prodigy of Third Reich (Third Reich: Overview), had practiced CREATIVE DESTRUCTION theory (Asia Times Online :: Middle East News - The new creative destruction, The Politics of 'Creative Destruction' - by Chris Moore, The American Conservative -- Flirting with Fascism) much before than the current Trotskyite Neo-cons (Trotskyism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), who have bodies in U.S but heart in Israel. Now coming to the point, could anyone please tell when he/she heard OBL claiming that he was the chief of Al-Qaeda in public for the last time before making its presence all over like six million Jew’s and 3 million Bengali's deaths in WW11 and 71 respectively in every now and then?

My evaluatio.. Al qaeda does existor at least it did...Certainly not in the way portrayed by the americans..There s a problem of extremism n the Muslim world but to say al qaeda was involved in the bombin gin Bali will give it a wider reach than CIA..
Thre r plenty of diffused extremist organisations n calling them al Al Qaeda is silly to say the least..I think this has to do with the consumption(knowledge level) of average american only.
The fighting currently going on in Afghanistan is between ISAF forces n Pashtun tribals(no Al qaeda n no taliban)
If Al qaeda were to take the name blue september or shining cobra, would it make a diff..??!!

Could it be that some con-men wants the world to believe that Al-Qaeda does exits:

1. The five dancing Israeli idiots arrested in front of WTC on Septemper 11, 2001 - taking photographs and giving 'high-five' were actually members of Al-Qaeda.

2. The 60 foreign agents arrested and then released on the orders of Rabbi Chertoff, the Federal Judge and latter head of US Homeland Security Department on "immigration irregularities" - were in fact worked for Al-Qaeda.

3. WTC-7 which fell on its own weight - was in fact owned by Osma Bin Laden family and not "Lucky" the Jew.

4. Out of 2,946 people reported killed as result of 9/11 - only ONE Jew was among them - because it was G-d' miracle.

5. When Evangelist Billy Graham warned US President Richard Nixon: "The Jewish stranglehold on the media has got to be broken or this country's going down the drain," - in fact he was refering to Al-Qaeda!!

Thats quite a lot of conspiracy theories for one post...
Well done..Can u add some more??am making a list..

Lets not our anger against Israeli policies blind us..All jews r not evil..
N please don bring religion into this..
US policies r silly n Al Qaeda doesnt exist in the way portrayed by US bt certainly yr post is even more misleading than American Propaganda.

My evaluatio.. Al qaeda does existor at least it did...Certainly not in the way portrayed by the americans..There s a problem of extremism n the Muslim world but to say al qaeda was involved in the bombin gin Bali will give it a wider reach than CIA..
Thre r plenty of diffused extremist organisations n calling them al Al Qaeda is silly to say the least..I think this has to do with the consumption(knowledge level) of average american only.
The fighting currently going on in Afghanistan is between ISAF forces n Pashtun tribals(no Al qaeda n no taliban)
If Al qaeda were to take the name blue september or shining cobra, would it make a diff..??!!

What are your evaluating factors? Unless you answer my question, "when someone heard OBL claiming that he was the chief of Al-Qaeda in public for the last time?" before getting sold out to war criminal's claims on its presence all over like six million Jew’s and 3 million Bengali's deaths in WW11 and 71 respectively in every now and then, the very first issue of its 'Creation as an Organization' would always be questioned?

S-2 and this is where u Americans always get kicked and banged when u say u are too powerful then the rest..face to face with russia i'll see how powerful u guys are , face to face with China i will see how powerful you guys are, don't even think that u'll take others just like you took Japan..Next in Line would be falling satellites that you Americans are scared once again that others have gotten spacewar technologies, Next would be a bang bang 52 nukes on 52 US States unlike Japan what u guys never imagined in ur wildest dreams! powerful on what basis??carriers?F22/F35/F-18/Subs/Nukes/Long range Ballistic Missiles?? Is that all??Even with Limited means trust me Chinese can bake you all...Not to mention Russians will use you like ketchup on pizza..be proud but never under estimate your enemy...U'ven't done nothing about North Korea cuz u feel threatened if you can't deal with them shut up sit in ur corner watch the wonders of the world coming from the East! sooner or later ur guys *** will be banged...and u won't have clue what and from where hit you. Again >>u guys haven't been able to deal with Iran and North Korea that alone makes u too weak to face those who always look up into ur eyes and u shy away like a street dog when u hit it with a stone...tail within legs runs away...
One more thing the only thing that makes u chicken S.h.i.t is when you hear n see the system and rule of caliphates coming into existence for long u guys have struggled to suppress and time is changing realms of haunting is coming soon! keep watching. Which is why you guys are a perfect example of Chicken S.h.i.t

Last edited:
The rules are posted clearly to avoid this-

"What an American Justice - I must say!!

When someone make personal attacks - it's off topic - but when someone exposes those personal attacks - it's slur:blah:"

I know, reminded of this rule, that you'll adhere to this standard of conduct at pk.def.

Thanks.:)
S-2,

Whether Al-Qaeda as one monolithic mamooth entity as the U.S. media makes it out to be exits or not, there are def terrorist groups and thugs as well as natural resistance who aspire to challenge US hegemony in the middle-east and Asia.

Dont you think that Al-Qaeda is not as much of a bigger threat to the U.S. military in Asia than its portrayed in the US media?

And then there's CIA sponsored terrorist groups, thugs and mercenaries that destabilize countries economically and politically for the neocons in washington.

Aren't these groups as much of a bigger threat to US because they create so much resentment towards US in countries they destablize and go totally unchecked and unpunished?

I hope you realize that being an American today in countries that US destablized, such as Iraq, Iran, Palestine, Afghanistan, Western Pakistan and other South American countries the likes of Peru, Vanazuella, etc. is far worse than being a Nazi in World War II.

Resentment towards the US is only getting worse, shouldn't that be a major source of concern for average Americans the likes of you?

Al Qadea has NEVER existed. It was just a ploy to fight an unbeatable war, which is the war on "terror". It is something to scare the American people, so it would be easier to control them. You go to the FBI most wanted top 10 list and look for Osama. The stuff that he is wanted on does NOT include 9/11.

When US president's request for money to get involved in WW II was rejected by the Congress - he asked his cabinet members for the way to convince the Congress. One smart Alex suggested: "Scared the hell out of American public by propaganda."

US State Department did that and the President got the money. Since that day this tactics have worked all the times.

FATA Pamphlets Call for Jihad to Support Al Qaeda

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Monday, February 23, 2009
By Haji Mujtaba

MIRANSHAH: The Taliban in Waziristan announced forming a ‘Shura Ittehadul Mujahideen’ (Council of United Mujahideen) on Sunday to wage jihad ‘in an organised manner’.

Pamphlets distributed in the Miranshah Bazaar and other areas of the agency headquarters said the forces led by Mullah Muhammad Omar and Osama Bin Laden were fighting against ‘infidels’ led by US President Barack Obama, Pakistani President Asif Zardari and Afghan President Hamid Karzai.

They quoted verses of the holy Quran calling people to fight a holy war against ‘infidels’, who they said were killing innocent Muslims.

The announcement was made by Taliban leaders Hafiz Gul Bahadur, who is the Taliban emir in North Waziristan, Baitullah Mehsud, the top Taliban commander in South Waziristan, and Maulvi Nazir, the chief of Taliban in Wana, who said they wanted to “stop the infidels from carrying out acts of barbarism against innocent people”.

Last edited:
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Editorial: Taliban’s unity and our disunity

Daily Times , Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Under instructions from Mullah Umar and “sheikh” Osama bin Laden, the three feuding warlords of Waziristan have announced reconciliation and merger under the rubric of Shura Ittehad Mujahideen (SIM). Heretofore, known as the divided house of the Taliban movement, the three warlords, Baitullah Mehsud, Maulvi Nazir and Hafiz Gul Bahadur issued a pamphlet on Sunday that vowed the targeting of Al Qaeda’s three enemies: “Obama, Zardari and Karzai”.

Pakistan has been trying to take advantage of the rifts in Waziristan. It backed Maulvi Nazir against Baitullah Mehsud for a time but could not maintain the tactic for long because Nazir would not give up striking across the Durand Line and attracting America’s missiles. (It should be mentioned that while he went along with this policy from Islamabad he never stopped verbally maintaining his allegiance to Al Qaeda.) On the call from the two leaders of the infiltrated jihad, the three have closed ranks and the consequences for Pakistan from this may be dire.

Taliban rename their group | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Taliban rename their group

The Nation, February 24, 2009
By Haji Mujtaba Khan

NORTH WAZIRISTAN - Bringing an end to their internal rifts, Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) leaders have renamed their group as Shura Ittehadul Mujahideen with the purpose of striving for the supremacy of Islam and crushing infidels.

The three leading militant groups calling themselves as Taliban have circulated a single-page Urdu pamphlet in different parts of Waziristan, which confirmed that they had got united according to the wishes of Mujahideen leaders like Mullah Muhammad Omar and Sheikh Osama bin Laden.

The three leaders Hafiz Gul Bahadar, Baitullah Mehsud and Maulvi Nazir have confirmed the establishment of Shura Ittehadul Mujahideen with certain objectives. The pamphlet said the target of the Shura Ittehadul Mujahideen was to get Mujahideen united at a single platform for Jihad and stop those who were violating and crossing the limits. It said that TTP had decided to shun differences and join hands with one another. It added the TTP supported Mullah Muhammad Omar and Osama bin Laden’s struggle against Obama, Zardari and Karzai administrations.

Don't you know? Al Qaeda doesn't exist. Quit propagating the zionist-neo colonial keyword to global domination.

You're a minion of the great satan who's been duped (again) by the Jewish-controlled zionist press in Pakistan.

I'm very disappointed in the above choice of articles...;):bounce:

Back
Top Bottom