What's new

Al Jazeera: Kashmir Meeting ends without consensus!

Russian envoy can be seen here saying that it was 'better to not touch on the issue.'

So, what part of this meeting was a success, or is the Government fooling its people again?
I think they are fooling. Not much we can do about it diplomatically. Palestine issue remains there even when it is taken To UNSC many times. Palestine had potential to gain more international support but we know how much it got. Only solution for Kashmir in favor of Pakistan is to take it by FORCE

Taking the issue to unsc and highlighting it was an achievement. The gangus panic-ridden responses are a proof that the tactic worked and india was caught with her panties down. What happens beyond this is up for debate

And the meeting did what exactly? Let's imagine you secure an interview in Google, you go there, you give it, you come back. Now was there a point to it unless you got what you needed?

Has UN passed any resolution? Called on India to solve it by UN agreements? No, same bilateral stuff, solve it in between yourselves, meaning that UN resolutions won't be applied.

And the meeting did what exactly? Let's imagine you secure an interview in Google, you go there, you give it, you come back. Now was there a point to it unless you got what you needed?

Has UN passed any resolution? Called on India to solve it by UN agreements? No, same bilateral stuff, solve it in between yourselves, meaning that UN resolutions won't be applied.
Narative building. Our people are still too dumb to understand 5th gen warefare.

Right now Kashmir is a 'problem' & none would like to touch it.

The only way to force P5 to address Kashmir issue is to raise issue to the level of 'crisis' that the entire world feel threatened.

The latest example is how Iran threatened to stop all the world's oil supply if US attacked Iran; thus raising the bar of threat so high that US had to conceded back in the last minutes; even after the fighter jets were on their way to attack Iran from air-craft carrier.

Exactly same is needed to be done in post-Article 370 era on Kashmir issue; raise it to the level of 'crisis'. Then the same P5 will be rushing in to stop Indian terrorism in Kashmir.

Nothing will happen. Everything will go back to normal in a month time. Only Jhelus will cry.

Kashmiri will prosper. Though seriously wish the mainland India don't settle in Kashmiri and bring our shitty culture there.
Government should bring in reforms and increase ecotourism which will bring good jobs to the area.

Taking the issue to unsc and highlighting it was an achievement. The gangus panic-ridden responses are a proof that the tactic worked and india was caught with her panties down. What happens beyond this is up for debate
Adding to the above, dont expect India to just pack up and leave. They wont and the world wont compel them either. They have their own interests with a billion plus population. The fact that it was taken this far after 50 years and despite the fact of vested interests of foreign powers in India, this is an achievement for Pakistan.
Now bashers can continue bashing PTI government for not raising Pakistani flag on red fort.

Right now, the Indian confidence is sky-high. Why?

1. Govt of Pakistan is passive.
2. UNSC only offered lip-service.
3. India has NO pressure to stop genocide in Kashmir.

Will India stop in India Occupied Kashmir? I don't know. IMO, If my I were in Indian shoes, I would NOT & I would have no reason to.

UN is a toothless tiger. I has never been able to deliver for what it was formed. Had it be a potent body Libya, Syria, Palestine etc would have never happened. Kargil was one opportunity which we missed due to our three times elected money launderer prime minister, on whom India heavy invested. Now only an internal resistance political and non political can bear some fruits that too will take a long time. Unless all the separatist movements of India execute an Indian Spring.

@Alternatiiv the answer to your question

That's not an answer. That's stupidity.

You don't have a counter argument, so you will just say "5th Generation Warfare" and be done with it.

UN is a toothless tiger. I has never been able to deliver for what it was formed. Had it be a potent body Libya, Syria, Palestine etc would have never happened. Kargil was one opportunity which we missed due to our three times elected money launderer prime minister, on whom India heavy invested. Now only an internal resistance political and non political can bear some fruits that too will take a long time. Unless all the separatist movements of India execute an Indian Spring.

Yes, an assault in which we left our own for dead, and 95% of both Military and Civil leadership did not know about, that could've been a success. Brilliant.

And if UN is a toothless tiger, then why is the Army and Government invoking China to take the matter up at UNSC?

Adding to the above, dont expect India to just pack up and leave. They wont and the world wont compel them either. They have their own interests with a billion plus population. The fact that it was taken this far after 50 years and despite the fact of vested interests of foreign powers in India, this is an achievement for Pakistan.
Now bashers can continue bashing PTI government for not raising Pakistani flag on red fort.

Keep worshipping this Government.

Back
Top Bottom