What's new

Aksai Chin not disputed: China hardens position for showdown

Ha - China can claim what it wants. Nobody really takes Chinese antics seriously.

Indian Kashmir-
beautiful-scenery.jpg

india_kashmir_lake.jpg

0kashmir080201.jpg

tourism+in+jammu+and+kashmir.jpg

Planning to visit Indian Kashmir and places like Himachal Pradesh on my trip later on this year, but the ultimate place I would like to visit is Tibet.

People who come to Kashmir after Applying for visa's in Indian Embassy's around the world are always welcome.

Others,who come without em will end up lying died in Special Graves.:)

Planning to visit Indian Kashmir and places like Himachal Pradesh on my trip later on this year, but the ultimate place I would like to visit is Tibet.

How about join my friends bicycle trip this summer begins at Peshawar, along the Karakorum Highway, and end up in Xi'an, China?

Manali well the entire Parvati valley in general ihas beautiful view of the mountainsides leading up into Kashmir imagine being in a lush green field with a small cabin being surrounded by snow covered mountains at least 15,000ft high that is what the parvati valley is i thought i would not see anything better than that until i went to pahalgam.

Hashish :)

How about join my friends bicycle trip this summer begins at Peshawar, along the Karakorum Highway, and end up in Xi'an, China?

It sounds very nice however I'd stay away from places near the Afghan border and the Tribal Area's you have heard of Tourists and Aid Workers getting kidnapped. I think you should just visit China then Pakistan.

This is just Baltistan. As you can see truly beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
its quite a shame i wanted to go back to the Swat valley in 2007 but then there was problems with insurgents in the area so i ended up not going for safety reasons

I keep hearing the SWAT valley is a really nice place alot must be true, yes I agree with you on that hopefully it becomes peaceful again.

It's a matter of Opinion have you been to Gilgit ? and Indian Kashmir for yourself ?

Not Indian Kashmir, although my Grandfather's side of the family came from there. I've seen Swat, Hunza, Baltistan, and Gilgit.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom