What's new

Aksai Chin, controlled by China and claimed by India

Occupying Tibet? It's like saying Indians occupying India's north east, which country recognizes Tibet is a country, Indian government?
Good you should explain that to your colleague I was quoting during one of your work breaks

You are not even party to it ,you occupied Tibet. If there is anything we will talk to Tibet when it becomes a independent country just like it was before it was occupied by China.

This is the results of IQ 72 & poor educaton system. You should read more dude.

240D7E36-89A1-457A-A4A4-A0BFB8D9B9D8.png

Tibet is part of Chinese since half millenials (500 years ago). Much before there is a country called india or US born (1776)

Occupying Tibet? It's like saying Indians occupying India's north east, which country recognizes Tibet is a country, Indian government?

It’s like say India occupying mumbai or US occupying virginia :lol:

Last edited:
Poor comparison,unlike tibet,north east states has never been part of India central gov, and the states didn't agreed to union with India with free will,your comparison is misleading.

Poor comparison,unlike tibet,north east states has never been part of India central gov, and the states didn't agreed to union with India with free will,your comparison is misleading.
India was made by UK, but does even UK recognizes Tibet being a country?

you mentioned mizoram .

Here's a thing ,the western media goes into a righteous frenzy by mentioning the Tiananmen square massacre(like USa didn't had a dozens of protest in same century with much higher overall casualties),
even though not a single evidence is there of any casualties in tiananmen let alone a "massacre" which is a CIA hack term .
But they totally ignored how Indian gov bombed Mizoram using Indian Airforce when Mizoram,didn't agreed to union with India.

View attachment 870492

https://www.britannica.com/event/Los-Angeles-Riots-of-1992

Just imagine China using areal bombing to subjugate a historically separate region into joining China,imagine if China used airforce to drop payloads on Lhasa? but Lhasa was part of china for centuries and ,they came into chinese sphere of influece willingly for protection from the central asian invaders. Meanhwhile ,Mizoram was never part of India ever,and unlike Tibetan which is just another east asian ethic stock which fits seamlessly with Han and 56 other Chinese ethnicities,the Mizo people are genetically ,culturally totally different from the South Asians .

Totally agree with you bro. Very well said.

We are both from the same ancestor (Yellow Emperor/Huangdi). My wish for you and Mizoram people @Leishangthem 🙏

This is the results of IQ 72 & poor educaton system. You should read more dude.

View attachment 870493

Tibet is part of Chinese since half millenials (500 years ago). Much before there is a country called india or US born (1776)

It’s like say India occupying mumbai or US occupying virginia :lol:
Puck with high IQ you should know,you build a wall to guard your borders . Not in the middle of the country to protect yourself from the attacks from Mongolia.

Puck with high IQ you should know,you build a wall to guard your borders . Not in the middle of the country to protect yourself from the attacks from Mongolia.

Again, read more dude :D

That’s more like a civil war between Chinese ethnic Han & Chinese ethnic Mongolian.

If you talk about Mongolia. That would be much later than Tibetans.

Since 1271, Kublai Khan officially proclaimed that their people (Mongolian ethnic) are part of Chinese Civilization, and embrace Chinese Culture for their people.

That’s a fvcking 800 years. Much more before many european country born or even columbus touch their feet in america.

What you call of Mongolia country today is in fact a Chinese province (called Outer Mongolia province) invaded by the Soviets in the 1930s when China was weak & carving that territory, make a puppet state called Mongolian People’s Republic.

Did you know that more Mongolian ethnic people living in China instead in the so called Mongolia country?

I been there before. It is a big desert. In the past no one can stay there for a single day. You need a big caravan of supplies.
Really ? What were you doing is such a desolate area ?

Really ? What were you doing is such a desolate area ?

I was there 1999. You need permit for foreigners to get in and it is not always easy to get. I smuggled in. I got caught. The police are friendly and issued me a fine. You dont go to jail.

Then you got to hitch a cargo truck. Today there are regular passenger service. Any PRC citizen can go if have time.

Indian occupation, Chinese claim,TAWANG

In the Eastern Theatre, it would be a little exaggerate to say that China logistic cannot hold on the the 1962 gain. I plot the map. Tawang environ is sort of a basin, the the choke point is Sela pass. The river is Dangme river.

China could have garrison at Sela pass (4200m) and Hindus will be difficult to take back Tawang. Sela pass is rather interesting. Most moutain pass is lowest of the ridge. Sela is not particularly low.

It is most accessible because it has a road clear of dense vegatation. Otherwise army got to trespass both ridge + forest.

China can hold Sela pass and it would be difficult for Hindus to wage war of attrition.

But then to hold on the Sela pass is also extremely taxing in logistic for China. It is still possible though, and Tawang will be Chinese. This is at least 10x more difficult to hold compared to if China annex Shyok valley.

However to hold Tawang would also means given up a lot of 1962 land as well, including Bomdila, Dirang....etc. Bomdila and Dirang are undefensible. The Chinese official media are right to say logistically China cant hold on to South Tibet if it refers to Bomdila.

As I mentioned earlier, if China did take Tawang, the end game will be to dismember India, or face a eternal enemy.

1660539971467.png

1660540023700.png

I draw a map on the furthest extend of 1962 operation, Bomdila. Bomdila is 70km from Tezpur, the biggest city of Eastern India. PLA could probably see Tezpur as they have elevation.

About 7km South of Bomdila is Rupa, the frontier of Tibetan and Hindus, South of Rupa is Hindu land.

1660541118489.png

Last edited:
I draw a map on the furthest extend of 1962 operation, Bomdila. Bomdila is 70km from Tezpur,
By road , bomdila is 150km from BCT road and 215 km from OKSRT road. Both are double lane highways
the biggest city of Eastern India.
No , the biggest city in north east india is Guwahati. There are bigger cities like agartala , jorhat , dispur , dibrugarh , aizwal and imphal in north east
PLA could probably see Tezpur as they have elevation.
From tawang ? Hell no. You can't even see tezpur from eaglenest ridge near tenga then how can you see it from tawang ? Parallel chains of Mountain ranges block the view. Plus , PLA dosen't have elevation advantage im tawang except for namka chu valley and thag la ridge

About 7m South of Bomdila is Rupa, the frontier of Tibetan and Hindus, South of Rupa is Hindu land.
Wrong, there are more animists in bomdila than buddhists , in western arunachal there is only one major buddhist tribe and those are Monpas , nyishis , buguns , apatanis, mijis , boros are animists or christians and some boros are hindus too , dirang dzong and tawamg , mechuka are the only buddhist towns in arunachal .

Last edited:
you mentioned mizoram .

Here's a thing ,the western media goes into a righteous frenzy by mentioning the Tiananmen square massacre(like USa didn't had a dozens of protest in same century with much higher overall casualties),
even though not a single evidence is there of any casualties in tiananmen let alone a "massacre" which is a CIA hack term .
But they totally ignored how Indian gov bombed Mizoram using Indian Airforce when Mizoram,didn't agreed to union with India.

View attachment 870492

https://www.britannica.com/event/Los-Angeles-Riots-of-1992

Just imagine China using areal bombing to subjugate a historically separate region into joining China,imagine if China used airforce to drop payloads on Lhasa? but Lhasa was part of china for centuries and ,they came into chinese sphere of influece willingly for protection from the central asian invaders. Meanhwhile ,Mizoram was never part of India ever,and unlike Tibetan which is just another east asian ethic stock which fits seamlessly with Han and 56 other Chinese ethnicities,the Mizo people are genetically ,culturally totally different from the South Asians .

As far as I know, you are a Meithei from Manipur.

Plz tell us these Chinese people honestly. If you are faced with three choices:
A, China.
B, India.
C, independent statehood.

How would most of northeasterner choose?
Plz tell me the true answer, and I will forward your answer to Chinese forums.

Back
Top Bottom