What's new

Akinci & Aksungur and Turkish Unmanned Fighter Aircraft Program

It is more effective to write the names of big brothers...

Please stop this pointless discussion. In most of the idlib operations, the tb2 shot control screen was seen, it was probably mostly used because it was cheaper. Please do not produce cheap lies as that the ANKA used but Government hide it. Either Anka and Tb2 is ours too, This was not a marketing tactic. ANKA is also a nice system but mostly tb2 hit targets in idlib. please dont spread fake tales.

During the İdlib battle, Russians used a huge amount of EW, in that case TB2 is not effective as much as ANKA which has Satcom to make it more resistance to the EW. TUSAŞ making good products but we can't see any advertisement about their products look like their counter company has control over the system.

Long story short TUSAŞ has been shown as just responsible for helicopter or fighter programs, but UAV branch or TUSAŞ as big as other divisions. However, in some way their UAV branch keeping under a huge shadow.

During the İdlib battle, Russians used a huge amount of EW, in that case TB2 is not effective as much as ANKA which has Satcom to make it more resistance to the EW. TUSAŞ making good products but we can't see any advertisement about their products look like their counter company has control over the system.

Long story short TUSAŞ has been shown as just responsible for helicopter or fighter programs, but UAV branch or TUSAŞ as big as other divisions. However, in some way their UAV branch keeping under a huge shadow.
I guess you don't understand what I'm saying. I say to you that most of the fire control systems seen in videos were TB2 systems in idlib o

Stop chpkk fake news. BTW It is this government that has taken TAI up.

Last edited:
I guess you don't understand what I'm saying. I say to you that most of the fire control systems seen in videos were TB2 systems in idlib o

Stop chpkk fake news. It is this government that has taken TAI up.

You can't take any criticism, can you? When someone criticises something related to politicians it does not mean the people trying to terrorize. TUSAŞ is one of the strategic company of our country and its success does not get enough credit due to the other products even if they are not at the same level. If we don't accept and show the success of the ANKA or AKSUNGUR how can we export them? Is it enough to export TB2? Not enough for me.

You can't take any criticism, can you? When someone criticises something related to politicians it does not mean the people trying to terrorize. TUSAŞ is one of the strategic company of our country and its success does not get enough credit due to the other products even if they are not at the same level. If we don't accept and show the success of the ANKA or AKSUNGUR how can we export them? Is it enough to export TB2? Not enough for me.
What someone like you did is not critizism, it is spreading fake news.

It is not a Propaganda made here to glorify TB2 or pushing ANKAs to the background . What i told is just the truth. in addition ANKAs dont need to be made marketing of its success.

Last edited:
What someone like you did is not critizism, it is spreading fake news.

It is not a Propaganda made here to glorify TB2 or pushing ANKAs to the background . What i told is just the truth. in addition ANKAs dont need to be made marketing of its success.
You seem to either misunderstand what’s being written on purpose or you lack reading comprehension.

For people who are fanatically devoted to one political view, such behavior is normal. That goes whether you are CHP or AKP supporter.

I find your continuous politisized posting disgusting.

Please stop that.

It is not a matter of ANKA or TB2 better but one has to use the most appropriate equipment at that moment of need.

ANKA performed in certain situations better because it was equipped with TACAN antenna, in such she could navigate despite heavy GPS jamming. TB2's were not equipped with this gear.

The wing with TACAN antenna of a ANKA shot down in Syria

EZC3y_pWoAAN9HN

I am more rational and non biased when it comes to defence products.. I dont prefer x or y or even z..

my opinions about our drones is :

first I was like hmm bayraktar can they really bring out something good? than they finished tb2 and I see it as it is a good cheap drone for us I doubted if it is good but I had that feeling a small innovativ private company seeking for profit, fame and something selfmade with your own hands like your own baby.. could do a good job because it has not this hang up structures of a big company.. and it proofted be true they are doing a great job..

for me anka is the better drone with more quality but it has a flaw our motor should have been more powerfull..
overall I would have inducted many ankas together with a good fleet of our cheaper tb2 where losing some is calculated

still I dont like that we dont have karayel it is not a bad drone!

so I further think we should buy many aksungur because in my eyes this is the real anka and it is likly faster ready than akinci .. ;)

after akinci is ready (maybe two years) we should also buy them but than the version with heavy payload (3-4 years?) we need many of them :) ..

by prefering one company over the other you will sacrifice another.. I think vestel will not build another drone.. if they dont find other costumers :(

I also think we need a guidance for defence industry these firms need to buy from each other

Our friends, who say that the state has embargoed Vestel defense, ignore why HAROP Anti-Radiation kamikaze SİHA's counterpart was developed by Vestel Defense.

You seem to either misunderstand what’s being written on purpose or you lack reading comprehension.

For people who are fanatically devoted to one political view, such behavior is normal. That goes whether you are CHP or AKP supporter.

I find your continuous politisized posting disgusting.

Please stop that.
i am not politizing posts but someone like you always did it. Anyway i stopped it here for now.

I imagine these drones being used by PKK and Assadists as black propaganda. Turkish jihadi suicide bomber drones.

Can someone post pictures of various weapons which Aksungur can carry

Brilliant, bit like the US and Israeli kamakazi drones. Cheap an deadly.

Back
Top Bottom